Brendan Higgins - About Us News Story...

Brendan Higgins - About Us News Story - KXAS | Dallas

There are 74 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Brendan Higgins - About Us News Story - KXAS | Dallas. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Brendan Higgins anchors NBC 5 Today from 5-7 am and NBC 5 DFW Today from 10-11 a.m. After working as a reporter/anchor in Louisiana, Alabama, and New York, Brendan joined NBC 5 in 1998.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
angryintyler

Lindale, TX

#62 Apr 2, 2010
I too had a hard time hanging on after Rebecca left but Deborah and Brenden were fun to watch. Now who cares anymore.
pb stueck

Dallas, TX

#63 Apr 5, 2010
I'm done with Channel 5-too many errors from management. pb flower mound
Its Just Me

Arlington, TX

#64 Apr 5, 2010
WOW!! Are you freakin serious? Rebecca Miller first and then Brendan Higgins--What are you guys thinking-OR NOT!! You could at least act like someone is watching your broadcast and let us know when there is going to be a major change. 2 in the last year or so--that is not cool!! Good thing you have Tammy Dombeck--she is saving you right now!! Maybe Debra and Tammy should run /and don't forget to tell everyone goodbye!!/:) Good luck to you all and thanks for a great job. "NOT WATCHING 5"
Its Just Me-Arlington TX

Arlington, TX

#65 Apr 5, 2010
Forgot to tell you where I was from!!:(
Michele

Dallas, TX

#66 Apr 10, 2010
I was SHOCKED when Brendan left. I was so loyal to KXAS for years. Even tried to be after firing Rebecca Miller. I am switching to Channel 8 for good.
Ruby Jean

Greenbrier, AR

#67 Apr 11, 2010
No Brenden Higgins. Now I will Not watch you or the news! Enough is enough!
Richard M

Dallas, TX

#68 Apr 12, 2010
Wow, I can't understand why they would not spend the extra 50 cents to make everyones morning better. I will not watch NBC at that a.m. any longer!
Dr B

Dallas, TX

#69 May 3, 2010
Good guy
Jen D

Arlington, TX

#70 May 11, 2010
I am still upset by not having Brendan report news with his off beat sense of humor, WHICH WAS GREAT!
I agree with others that NBC made a huge mistake. While I like Deborah it is just not the same. I agree with Richard M. Now I am surfing for another station.
LaRagdoll

Richardson, TX

#71 May 24, 2010
Loved Brendan Higgins too. What are they thinking?
Gerry

Frisco, TX

#72 Jun 4, 2010
I've known Brendan since at the time we both lived in Addison a few yrs. ago. Great guy.Has a certain charisma about him but its his HUMOR that made that morning show.
You should have permanently retired Jane Mc Garry & Mike Snyder, yrs. ago. They should have kept Alice Caron over Jane yrs. ago. Alice was a better reporter. better lookin. Better PERSONALITY. Mike, well they should have shipped him out with Scott Murray. Almost as bad as John & Gloria over @ Ch.8. They must use more hair dye than most anchor teams. Just my 2 cents.
RTH

Minneapolis, MN

#73 Jun 10, 2010
I have been watching 5 every morning while getting ready for work and loved the interaction between Brendan and Deborah. I have really not been pleased with his replacements, they don't bring the same confidence and quick wit that Brendan did. I have continued to watch hoping that he would return.... but alas he has not. Debating on changing to fox news.......
Robbie

Garland, TX

#74 Jun 19, 2010
All I can say is that J Lo cannot 'walk-across-a-sentence without-tripping-on-a-word.' EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE She also comes across as very negative. This is Dallas.....it gets HOT...deal with it while you are cashing your paycheck!
Miss Brendan ALOT.....at least I can still see Rebecca!
By the way, did I mention that I no longer watch NBC5 for my morning news?!?!?!?
Dlp

United States

#75 Jul 17, 2010
No longer watch Channel 5 news. Previously, the KXAS morning news stood apart from other shows because of its wit & its warmth. The loss of Brendan Higgins & Rebecca Miller has seriously damaged both the wit & the warmth. Management needs to remove the person responsible for the loss of Miller, Higgins, & now Mike Snyder!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MFD seeking leads on arson (Jan '10) Fri NOISY FART 3
News I-69 running through county receives a boost (Jun '06) Jan 12 FART TUBA 2
My wife always wants anal (Jan '16) Dec 21 SideJob 4
Waskom Police Department (Nov '07) Oct '17 Waskom citizen 72
Hallsville Police Department Oct '17 Aaron moore 2
Brandon morris Oct '17 Aaron moore 2
News 2 people wanted for attempted ATM theft in Mars... (Jul '17) Jul '17 dlneilland 1

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages