Gucci's Restaurant

Since: Nov 11

Marshall, TX

#1 Nov 26, 2011
If you're anything like me, you probably thought Gucci's was a place for some AMAZING Italian food. Well, I've heard through the grapevine some pretty sickening things about the place. Not only have they been steadily increasing prices while maintaining mediocre help in the kitchen, but they're completely unsanitary. I had a friend who worked there, and he/she (for discretion), showed me a picture of their list of health code violations. The number of violations shocked me! Atleast thirty! And according to several employees, the main guy in the kitchen will defecate in a diaper and wear it around the kitchen until he takes a half-hour bathroom break WITH his gloves on the entire time. Perhaps that explains why he snapped at me one Sunday morning as a paying customer. I could only imagine how pissy I'd be if I were walking around in my own feces all morning. Either way, this restaurant is the epitome of atrocity when you add Gucci's yelling at his employees in the background of your dining experience. A waiter once placed peppermints from the bowl by the door on his guests table with their check and Gucci ran up behind him, snatched them up and yelled, "We don't give candies! This cost me money!" As if the seven plus dollars he deducts, with out consent, from his employees paychecks every two weeks isn't making him enough money. I'm just one little man in this one horse town though. You be your own judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did William Thomas Scott of Scottsville have an... Jul 24 Marjie 2
crooked car salesperson Jul 20 cassie 4
in the closet Jul 20 chested 2
Easy money Jul 16 Shell2142015 1
Zoom Broadband Is Coming To Jefferson Jul 8 TeamZoom 1
Whay are they Jun '16 maybellene 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages