Marshallite burned in kitchen fire

Marshallite burned in kitchen fire

There are 1 comment on the Marshall News Messenger story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Marshallite burned in kitchen fire. In it, Marshall News Messenger reports that:

A 68-year-old Marshall woman was treated for first and second degree burns after a fire in her home Thursday at Woodland Apartments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall News Messenger.


Kountze, TX

#1 Jul 8, 2009
Wants to thank everyone for everything that they've done to help Mother out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Real Scumbag Oct 12 Addie Been Had 2
crooked car salesperson Sep '16 louis 5
Yechhhhhhhhhhh Aug '16 59Flash 1
Downtown Marshall Jul '16 Charles Whitman 1
Did William Thomas Scott of Scottsville have an... (Mar '16) Jul '16 Marjie 2
in the closet Jul '16 chested 2
Easy money Jul '16 Shell2142015 1

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages