3 killed in East Texas vehicle accident

3 killed in East Texas vehicle accident

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 10, 2008, titled 3 killed in East Texas vehicle accident. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Authorities have released the identities of three people killed when a tractor-trailer rig slammed into a three people on a Interstate 20 shoulder, killing all three.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

slw2008

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Nov 10, 2008
RIP Clint Clifton
Does anyone know when the funeral will be yet?
LCx

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2008
Rip Clint...
Praying for your family.

“2 B 1 ASK 1”

Since: Nov 08

Wolfe City

#3 Nov 11, 2008
I hated to hear the news. Clint I'll never forget and all the clifton family will be in my prayers!
Ashley

Wolfe City, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2008
The viewing is at Owens Funeral Home on Friday from 6pm to 8pm. The Funeral will be at the First Baptist Church in WC at 10:30am on Saturday Morning.
slw2008 wrote:
RIP Clint Clifton
Does anyone know when the funeral will be yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 4 Pray farts 730
Caney Campbell Jul '15 Peterhittinbottom 2
Candidate for President 2016 Jul '15 Willie Felix Carter 1
Review: Ashton's Wrecker Service Jun '15 Your daddy was a ... 1
Water pressure issues. May '15 New to the town 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages