Review: Yulanda's Hair Salon

Review: Yulanda's Hair Salon

Posted in the Marshall Forum

Sky Lopez

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2014
If you are looking for a professional place this is a place to avoid. Appointments are useless , Yolanda is on her own time so if and when you do eventually get time with expect her to work on several other clients as well as on you. Please do not ever give any money up-front for hair products or hair extensions you will then be obligated on waiting weeks before recieving what you have partly paid for.
Human Debasement Team IV

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 9, 2014
Sky Lopez wrote:
If you are looking for a professional place this is a place to avoid. Appointments are useless , Yolanda is on her own time so if and when you do eventually get time with expect her to work on several other clients as well as on you. Please do not ever give any money up-front for hair products or hair extensions you will then be obligated on waiting weeks before recieving what you have partly paid for.
My God! This is horrendous news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon morris Aug 12 Curious 1
News 2 people wanted for attempted ATM theft in Mars... Jul 22 dlneilland 1
Oh No James Is Dealing Meth Again Apr '17 Dearlers In Terre... 2
Louie gohmert Mar '17 Little joe 1
News Man accused of murdering his uncle captured in ... Mar '17 shilovadar0 1
News Drone locates missing Marshall man in a pasture (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jerrybone44cud 1
Elysian Fields WATER (May '08) Jan '17 Texann 11

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages