Ku Klux Klan, hate groups attacking c...

Ku Klux Klan, hate groups attacking churches across U.S.

There are 52 comments on the Frost Illustrated story from Jun 16, 2009, titled Ku Klux Klan, hate groups attacking churches across U.S.. In it, Frost Illustrated reports that:

Immediately after the election of President Barack Obama, many felt the country was going in the right direction in terms of racial relations, but attacks of terror and hatred have only intensified.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Frost Illustrated.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who-cares

Stillwater, OK

#1 Jan 11, 2010
SO DO THE KKK HATE GOD THAT MUCH? THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT TO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD,THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO THOUGHT OF GOD WHAT SO EVER,DO THEY THINK THEY HAVE FAVOR WITH GOD FOR DOING THIS,GOD IS AGAINST EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING.I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN JUDGEMENT DAY COMES,GOD MADE THEM,NOW THEY THINK THEY ARE BIGGER THAN HIM.I THINK YOU HAVE WENT TO FAR PUTTING GOD INTO YOUR HATE CRIMES,
lmao

Keene, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2010
who-cares wrote:
SO DO THE KKK HATE GOD THAT MUCH? THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT TO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD,THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO THOUGHT OF GOD WHAT SO EVER,DO THEY THINK THEY HAVE FAVOR WITH GOD FOR DOING THIS,GOD IS AGAINST EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING.I WILL BE SO GLAD WHEN JUDGEMENT DAY COMES,GOD MADE THEM,NOW THEY THINK THEY ARE BIGGER THAN HIM.I THINK YOU HAVE WENT TO FAR PUTTING GOD INTO YOUR HATE CRIMES,
Honey, there is hate crimes all over the world and not just white on black it's also black on white hate crimes too!!!
Blacks are just as bad...You are sinning just as bad as the people you are talking about because you only see it one sided... well it's not just one sided..Call the naacp, blacks can have their hate groups but whites can't?
Proud American

Tularosa, NM

#5 Jan 16, 2010
I'm white and the treasurer of the local NAACP. No one who knows about the NAACP could possibly call it a hate group!

Back in the 20's, 30's and even later, members of the KKK included ministers and law enforcement.

“Pet me or I'll bite you”

Since: Jul 07

Richardson, Texas

#6 Jan 16, 2010
I've had negroes (Harry Reid's word, not mine)rob me, have caught them twice. One group of them carjacked my mother at gunpoint. Were those hate groups?

Prosecute the actions, not the thoughts. There is a word for what the idiots did to the church: Arson.
just info

Safat, Kuwait

#7 Jan 16, 2010
There are extremeists in every group. The fingers are always pointed at groups like the KKK and they are a despicable bunch, but where is the outrage at the Black Panthers? Remember them actively interfering with voting by tanding at the polls with weapons? In Texas outside th prison at Huntsville when a back murderer was being executed, members of mthe local Klan were there to show their support. Memberes of the Black Panthers were also there. No problem so far but the problem came in when the Black Panthers openly brandished weapons. They were carrying shotguns and rifles. They started a confrontation with the Klan and when it was all over the Klan had ben run off by LEOs but the Pnathers were still there.
The point is that the coverage is extremely slanted and only helps to fuel more violence. Things need to be reported as they are and not filtered by PC.
hen an Islamic Terrorist guns down US Service Members and others on a US Military INstallation it needs to be reported as an Islamic Terrorist.
It is not just caucasions that can be racist or from hate groups. Think Brown Berets as well.
As to the NAACP. This is a Racist Group. They may not be violent but the fact that they promote things based on race makes them racist. Sorry but that is the truth.
Gorky

Tularosa, NM

#8 Jan 16, 2010
The NAACP was founded by white people and is open to everybody interested in eliminating racism. The Black Panthers were vilified for serving breakfast to school children in poor neighborhoods of Chicago. They did nothing that the modern armed Tea Party is not doing now.
just info wrote:
There are extremeists in every group. The fingers are always pointed at groups like the KKK and they are a despicable bunch, but where is the outrage at the Black Panthers? Remember them actively interfering with voting by tanding at the polls with weapons? In Texas outside th prison at Huntsville when a back murderer was being executed, members of mthe local Klan were there to show their support. Memberes of the Black Panthers were also there. No problem so far but the problem came in when the Black Panthers openly brandished weapons. They were carrying shotguns and rifles. They started a confrontation with the Klan and when it was all over the Klan had ben run off by LEOs but the Pnathers were still there.
The point is that the coverage is extremely slanted and only helps to fuel more violence. Things need to be reported as they are and not filtered by PC.
hen an Islamic Terrorist guns down US Service Members and others on a US Military INstallation it needs to be reported as an Islamic Terrorist.
It is not just caucasions that can be racist or from hate groups. Think Brown Berets as well.
As to the NAACP. This is a Racist Group. They may not be violent but the fact that they promote things based on race makes them racist. Sorry but that is the truth.

Richardson, Texas

#9 Jan 16, 2010
Gorky wrote:
The NAACP was founded by white people and is open to everybody interested in eliminating racism. The Black Panthers were vilified for serving breakfast to school children in poor neighborhoods of Chicago. They did nothing that the modern armed Tea Party is not doing now.
<quoted text>
Black Panthers have committed murders, voter intimidation, and promoted violence.

Tea Party members have one similar episode? Please supply the news link.
Chuy de la Ocho

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2010
Proud American wrote:
I'm white and the treasurer of the local NAACP. No one who knows about the NAACP could possibly call it a hate group!
Back in the 20's, 30's and even later, members of the KKK included ministers and law enforcement.
Must have been a slow hiring week in Cruces....
just info

Safat, Kuwait

#11 Jan 17, 2010
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter who founded the NAACP. They take action based on Race. That is Racism pure and simple. As to the Black Panthers they are and always have been an anti white group. So exactly how s that any different than an anti black group? They have committed murders, assaults, voter intimidation and other crimes. The Tea Partiers are exercising their rights. Where has there been one violent action taken at a tea party?
Remember that racism isn't a one way street.
Lady Rebel

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2010
What's really terrifying? That they're folks who actully believe the KKK is a Christian organization. They should be ashamed of themselves, but they're too self righteous in believing God only created white folks! These are the same kind of people we fought during World War II. KKK, Nazis, and skinheads are all part of the same hate group, and find joy in the suffering of those not like them. Disgusting bunch of racists is what they appear to be. You cannot educate stupidity!
who-cares

Stillwater, OK

#13 Jan 20, 2010
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, there is hate crimes all over the world and not just white on black it's also black on white hate crimes too!!!
Blacks are just as bad...You are sinning just as bad as the people you are talking about because you only see it one sided... well it's not just one sided..Call the naacp, blacks can have their hate groups but whites can't?
WHITES HAD HATE GROUPS BEFORE ANYBODY,AND YOU DON'T SEE BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND BURNING CHURCH FULL WHITE PEOPLE DOWN,AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO,HONEY,WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST CROOKS THERE IS,HONEY
awww

Texarkana, TX

#14 Jan 20, 2010
who-cares wrote:
<quoted text>WHITES HAD HATE GROUPS BEFORE ANYBODY,AND YOU DON'T SEE BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND BURNING CHURCH FULL WHITE PEOPLE DOWN,AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO,HONEY,WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST CROOKS THERE IS,HONEY
I see blacks hating on whites just as bad as some whites hate them...I havent seen whites burning churches FULL of blacks down either...where did all the blacks get burnt down? you are full of hate yourself, maybe you should take a long look in the mirror or can you even stand to look at yourself? Blacks hate themselves and i was always told no one can love you if you dont love yourselves first...Here is some proof that you all hate yourselves, turn on the news ya'll are killing your own people everyday but yet you make time to harp on what a white person has done to you, there is more blacks killing blacks than whites killing blacks but you can't see past your own hate to see whats going own can you?
awww

Texarkana, TX

#16 Jan 20, 2010
or is Feb taking up too? Maybe we should shoot for March just to be on the safe side...wouldnt wanna step on any toes, we might be called racist pigs if we were to try to have our own month...But geez I really think we should shut work down and the schools too for white month why not the blacks get it...

Richardson, Texas

#17 Jan 21, 2010
who-cares wrote:
<quoted text>WHITES HAD HATE GROUPS BEFORE ANYBODY,AND YOU DON'T SEE BLACK PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND BURNING CHURCH FULL WHITE PEOPLE DOWN,AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I DO,HONEY,WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST CROOKS THERE IS,HONEY
Actually, you do. 6 white churches in East Texas were found to be arson in the last 2 months. 3 in Athens, One in Lindale, 2 in Tyler. These were all white churches, but the news doesn't point it out. Every interview has been with white church members, though.
Crusader

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2010
Of course the NAACP, LA RAZA, and LULAC are racist and bigoted organizations. Their basic philosophy is based on race or us being different fron each other. There can not be any doubt. There can be no argument.
petunia

Sarasota, FL

#20 Jan 21, 2010
it's payback, churches have been attacking peoples pocketbooks for ever.
along with stealing from from taxpayers with teir free ride on property taxes.
who-cares

Stillwater, OK

#21 Feb 16, 2010
awww wrote:
<quoted text>
I see blacks hating on whites just as bad as some whites hate them...I havent seen whites burning churches FULL of blacks down either...where did all the blacks get burnt down? you are full of hate yourself, maybe you should take a long look in the mirror or can you even stand to look at yourself? Blacks hate themselves and i was always told no one can love you if you dont love yourselves first...Here is some proof that you all hate yourselves, turn on the news ya'll are killing your own people everyday but yet you make time to harp on what a white person has done to you, there is more blacks killing blacks than whites killing blacks but you can't see past your own hate to see whats going own can you?
what news you watching,cause here lately it has been so many white people on there talking about their kids is missing,then they find out that parents done killed the child,white people are killing off the kind,and you must don't have a tv,because they got through talking about the string of church being brunt,and just so you know i love myself and my black race,and you need to look in the mirror,white people you all can speak on what a black person is doing but hide your faults by lying,as a black person i don't really care what you think about us as people,we are important to you white people look at all the attention you all give us,you worry about us but we don't give a damn about you, that is sad though,while you are worrying about us what are you doing for yourselves,hell people talk about JESUS CHRIST and he died to save us all,don't worry about the blacks worry about the whites,white people are the biggest crooks have been for years and still are,
who-cares

Stillwater, OK

#22 Feb 16, 2010
Petro y-que wrote:
I like the KKK , they make the best black jokes. They are the best at making fun of people. If it wasn't for the KKK where would we get funny black jokes? huh. White people have always been the best at making fun of people, not that any other race puts to much time and effort into things like that , but they do, and come up with some good ones.
yeah and they look funny too running around with bed sheet and pillow cases on their head,they didn't learn that bed clothes belong on the bed not their bodies,what no home training.
who-cares

Stillwater, OK

#23 Feb 16, 2010
petunia wrote:
it's payback, churches have been attacking peoples pocketbooks for ever.
along with stealing from from taxpayers with teir free ride on property taxes.
that is the house of the lord dumbass,your kind hate the very person that created you,damn you can hate but don't put GOD IN IT,and they say white people are smart, i can't tell,
DAWG

Wichita Falls, TX

#24 Feb 16, 2010
MJayM wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Panthers have committed murders, voter intimidation, and promoted violence.
Tea Party members have one similar episode? Please supply the news link.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics /violence-breaks-tea-party-ral ly/story?id=9137648

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yechhhhhhhhhhh Aug 15 59Flash 1
Downtown Marshall Jul 31 Charles Whitman 1
Did William Thomas Scott of Scottsville have an... Jul '16 Marjie 2
crooked car salesperson Jul '16 cassie 4
in the closet Jul '16 chested 2
Easy money Jul '16 Shell2142015 1
Zoom Broadband Is Coming To Jefferson Jul '16 TeamZoom 1

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance