More than 20 teens issued citations a...

More than 20 teens issued citations at weekend pasture party in Hallsville

There are 1 comment on the KETK story from May 2, 2013, titled More than 20 teens issued citations at weekend pasture party in Hallsville. In it, KETK reports that:

More than 20 teens were given citations for possessing or drinking alcohol after authorities responded Sunday to call about a pasture party in Hallsville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KETK.

Hallsville Dude

Dallas, TX

#1 May 3, 2013
Half of this is fake. More like 40 teens getting tickets, and the lady who called reported false gun shots, not a party. Police broke the gate into the house. Was not in a pasture. The owners are the ones who threw the party. Police also were purposely harming kids as they were giving themselves up. One threw a guy on the ground near a tree trunk causing him to have stitches. Lastly the party had about 300 people. I was DD-ing for the party after prom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 4 Pray farts 730
Caney Campbell Jul '15 Peterhittinbottom 2
Candidate for President 2016 Jul '15 Willie Felix Carter 1
Review: Ashton's Wrecker Service Jun '15 Your daddy was a ... 1
Water pressure issues. May '15 New to the town 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages