Trista Mae

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2006

I am looking for a Darryle Brennan, age approx 37. Was last known to be in Marshall, TX. If you have any info please let me know. Thank you.
Michael Dodig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2006

I am looking for a Michelle Dodig,age 34.Was last known to be in
the San Leandro,California area. If you have any info
please let me know. Thank-You.
Akilah Powell

Lincroft, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2006

Hey, I am looking for my father. I've never met him before, i really don't know much about him. I do know that his name is Gordon Felix, he used to live in Queens, NY. Right now he should be around the age 34. If you know anything about this man please email me ilovemebobby@aim.com Thank You.
Richard Herring

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2006

Im 21 years old I am looking for my father I have been looking for my father for the last 15 years. Last my mother known he was living in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn 81st street Stillwell Ave. He has one sister and one brother, his father owned a painting business on McDonald Ave in Brooklyn, NY. If you know who I'm talking about please contact me at evelwrg@aol.com Thank you very much Lynnann
debbie

Defuniak Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2006

Judged:

hi im 23 and im looking for my sister i have been looking for her in like 3 yrs if somebody can help me find her i would really apreciate it im trying to find her cus mine and her dad is really bad sick so if u can help me i would love it and god bless if u want to contact u can at dwww2624@yahoo.com pls contact me im begging somebody help me thank u so much and god bless

debbie
Just me-too

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2007

Have you by chance tried Zaba Search? I think it is just Zabasearch.com and key in the name and state.
Maybe flip the name to Felix Gordon, if Gordon Felix doesn't come up. Good luck and God Bless.
Misty Hardin

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

debbie wrote:
hi im 23 and im looking for my sister i have been looking for her in like 3 yrs if somebody can help me find her i would really apreciate it im trying to find her cus mine and her dad is really bad sick so if u can help me i would love it and god bless if u want to contact u can at dwww2624@yahoo.com pls contact me im begging somebody help me thank u so much and god bless
debbie
Debbie,]
It would really help people out if you would give some details about your sister! I'm sorry about your dad being sick, but incoherent rambling doesn't help find her. Try giving a name, place last seen, age, description or something of that nature.
Misty
elouise

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2007

dominic masahll love on you
dennis ryals

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2007

i missing you
dennis ryals

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2007

i love you
elouise

Stockport, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2007

hi babe you ok love make to you
Lisa

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

Looking for husbands brother born around 1961 in Kentucky birth name might have been William Lynn Cornwell.
Charity

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2007

Judged:

Good luck to everyone in their searches for their loved ones.
sarah

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

i am looking for my uncle owen sowders.
Sherry Phillips

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

I am looking for a Mr. James Edward Phillips. He was once married to a Ms. Ocie Lee Keith from Bowdon, Ga. They had several children including my mother Jeannette M. Phillips. He would have lived in Marietta, Ga. also at one time and may have remarried and had two other children one daughter Lorann and Wayne Phillips between 1960-1965. He also may have at one time preached the gospel.
JEANNETTE SAN MIGUEL

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2008

Judged:

I am searching for my children they were all adopted by the same foster parents. I wish to see them one day when they are of age. to my daughter ... hope you know where to look. i will be waiting 4 you. desare, alex, & max
Back woods girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

I am looking for any one that may of known my father Perry Jones.He was married at least 9 times and I would like to know who else I share DNA with.He had 2 sons in Colorado,Loyd Leon and Billy.One son in Houston,don't have name but mothers name was Virginia.Also possible children with a woman in Kansas named Jaunita.Also married to Teresa in Cushing,Texas and Winnie in California.He never shared his past with me and I got most of the info I have after he died in 1994.I am 43yrs.old so any siblings would be much older.Even if any one remembers him I would like to hear any info you have.Please help me I feel I am not alone and I just want to know nothing more.
Elf

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

I wish I could find every person that you all are searching for! Can someone maybe give some names that your loved ones lived by or maybe was friends with or anything like that? Maybe someone will know these people and can help you that way. Best of luck to you all!!!
Lucia Falcone

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

My name is Lucia Falcone.I am searching for 2 people,Rick Gonzales of Stuart, Florida he lived previously on Grouper St.and Louie (Luis) Marquez R. Not sure of previous address on him.Both of these guys were working in Sunman,Indiana back in 1982-1983.They were both working as farm workers.Both of Mexican descent. Searching for them for very personal reason and must find .I have been searching for 25 years with no luck at all.Anyone that may have any info on either 1 of these guys please email me at,. Northsidegurl_atheart@yahoo.co m Thank you
Lucia Falcone Cinti Ohio

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2009

RICK GONZALES AND LOUIE (LUIS) MARQUEZ R. OF STUART FLORIDA PLEASE CONTACT LUCIA OR ANNA FALCONE AT: Northsidegurl_atheart@yahoo.co m or Wolfkissd1023@aol.com
Louie MArquez R. ur son wants to know u!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Marshall Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••