Judge William Hughey: Unfair to women...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43 May 14, 2012
Hopeful in Marshall wrote:
OKAY!!! Right on brother!!! You may be hard working and "good looking", but you have quite a distorted and distasteful sense of humor, or at least I hope that is what it is!! It's been interesting. Bye now!!
its not humor im serious and to me only the strong survive useless people deserve to die this includes all goverment workers and anyone on welfare or food stamps or ssi anyone that has more then 1 kid and cant support them and anyone that is christian . if it were up to me i would kill them all and start from scratch and bath in their blood happily i would make hitler and stalin and the black plauge look like a damn square dance . infact i admit this i have a very violent past and you know why i have never been causught cause even if i give you every detail of every crime i have preformed they would not be able to prove a thing ever why because im smarter then 99% of americans and i know thanks to a certain organzation i would be let go almost instantly also thanks to the mit study of general i.q.'s world wide i rank in the top 10 % however my english sucks i admit but that doesnt mean i couldnt walk in somewere that was heavily gaurded and they would never know i was there . my point is i have a body count do you ?
Morin Supporter

Maumelle, AR

#44 May 14, 2012
If you ask any practicing attorney in East Texas to name a collegue who is honest, compassionate, dedicated and who possesses the highest level of integrity the name you will hear repeated most often IS Brad Morin. For those of you who simply do not know him, he is one of the most decent people in our community. He isn't running for Judge to foster an agenda or curry favor with a group- he believes in the law and he believes in Harrison County. What I do know is this- Brad Morin will give his TIME and consideration to the court, unlike the current judge who seems to feel that the law infringes on his time or requires too much effort. He will show faith in our law enforcement, instead of disdain, and he will put criminals in jail where they need to be- not back on the streets.
brad for judge

Maumelle, AR

#45 May 14, 2012
I met the guy, he came to my house- he talked to me and my family. We're voting for Brad, because he listened to us and talked about the things we have going on in our family. He laid out how he felt about crime- it seems these days that every guy that goes to court wants this judge to give them a light sentence or no jail time at all. I want drunks and drug dealers to be locked up. I don't care if they need rehab or a hug, I want them behind bars. Hughey is a criminals best friend.
Worried Citizen

Marshall, TX

#46 May 23, 2012
I too have been involved with not only our Unhonorable Judge Hughey, but the law inforcement & child protective service. They are all a joke. Hughey sent a child to live with a parent that was molesting this little one and the law inforcement & child protective services knew it was going on. They are all a bunch of liars and i have gotten the State senator and the state of Texas involved in this. Hughey is NO christian. Harrison County is crooked all the way around. Hughey obviously is getting paid under the table to support the illegals like he does. Its a shame. I hope his days are numbered to being out of office
Angry Mother Of Two

Tulsa, OK

#47 Jun 29, 2012
angry citizen wrote:
Judge Hughey let a man walk away from thousands of dollars of back child support. Why? Does he have something against men taking care of their responsibilities? Does he have a secret that he is hiding? Why should a man like this hold public office? People need to know this story! How many of you have had a case tried by him or by Bonnie Leggett? He took a ruling that she made and basically said it meant nothing because she didn't have a court reporter in the room. If you had a case by her then you should see if there was a court reporter and do what my ex did and get him to grant you a retrial. This is the example he has set. Maybe everyone should look into this. He took a waiver that was signed in March of 2008 that was supposed to be for the time period leading up to that hearing and turned it around and made it good at our last hearing in 2010! Let me get this straight, he is willing to allow something filed at the original hearing in Judge Leggett's court but won't actually allow her ruling to stand! This was a lazy way out of looking at the facts and making a proper judgment. Perhaps he was paid off...who knows? At any rate he did not do the right thing my myself or my children. How many other women has he screwed? He needs to be stopped. I would like to know who plans to run against him in his re-election bid. I would like to be a spokesperson for that candidate!
I am so angry with this man! My ex husband threatend to blow mine, our two kids, and his own head off so I fled to Oklahoma with my kids after CPS told me too! Not only did this judge make me move me and myu kids back to a place where I have no family and no one to help keep my family safe he also allopwed this man to put my kids in the schools he wanted and gave him split custody. This judge has a thing against woman big time! All women should come together and never ever reelct this man. He deserves to have his kids taken away from him because he obviously dont have a brain in his head! I will continue to fight this and my ex-husband will never see his kids again!
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#48 Jun 29, 2012
waskom resident wrote:
Judge Hughey is an honest man. He is a Christian and in my opinion a very fair man. I am very glad that he is the Judge and hope he sits in that chair for MANY years to come. If there is a problem with your case, PLEASE, your attorney did not do his/her job very well and needs to take care of the problem.
I pray whoever is having problems, they are taken care of, and good luck with everything!!!
Do you think a man that allows a man that threatened to blow his own kids head off get custody of his kids seem like a good christian man. I had a damn good lawyer and I have been doing everything I could do to keep them away from that man. He still allowed that man to get custody. My ex went up on stage and sd that the only reason he wanted custody was so he did not have to pay child support, he beat the crap out of me and physically harmed my children, and threatened to blow my kids head off more then once and he still got custody. And just so I could be with my kids I had to up root and move to texas where him and his family physicallty and mentally abused me regularly. Does that sound like a good man, I think not! he deserves to be lose his kids and be kicked off the judges chair he has no right to be a judge or a daddy for that matter!
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#49 Jun 29, 2012
brad for judge wrote:
I met the guy, he came to my house- he talked to me and my family. We're voting for Brad, because he listened to us and talked about the things we have going on in our family. He laid out how he felt about crime- it seems these days that every guy that goes to court wants this judge to give them a light sentence or no jail time at all. I want drunks and drug dealers to be locked up. I don't care if they need rehab or a hug, I want them behind bars. Hughey is a criminals best friend.
how do i vote for brad I am still able to vote in the state of texas but i dont know how or when?]
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

#50 Jun 29, 2012
Morin Supporter wrote:
If you ask any practicing attorney in East Texas to name a collegue who is honest, compassionate, dedicated and who possesses the highest level of integrity the name you will hear repeated most often IS Brad Morin. For those of you who simply do not know him, he is one of the most decent people in our community. He isn't running for Judge to foster an agenda or curry favor with a group- he believes in the law and he believes in Harrison County. What I do know is this- Brad Morin will give his TIME and consideration to the court, unlike the current judge who seems to feel that the law infringes on his time or requires too much effort. He will show faith in our law enforcement, instead of disdain, and he will put criminals in jail where they need to be- not back on the streets.
I want to vote for brad how do I do it and when?
Funny

United States

#51 Sep 24, 2012
I will say this Brad Morin has represented me in two family court proceedings and has done right by me the client to ensure the safety of my children and family. Apparently very few feel the way you do Mrs. Sparks seeing how Brad Morin will take the bench in January after defeating Hughey in election. I feel judge Hughey was a great judge as he was the judge in my cases, I don't believe either are money hungry and in it for personal monitory gain. I have known both men and hold the deepest respect for them both no need for slandering ...
Anonymous

Longview, TX

#52 Sep 24, 2012
everywhere people have opinoins good and bad.. and thats what this is an (Bad) opinoin that people will either support or not.. whatever the case maybe, he is the judge and what he say goes. soooo????? if you know the law as good as you (guys going aganist this man) say you do maybe you should be the next judge since you can do his job better... or are you just another citizen stating your opinoin?? the case is over move on with your life. the justice system is messed up. There is no justice that can amount to someone taking another mans life nor a women being raped.. justice died along with John F. Kennedy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows Jake Rich? (Oct '12) Feb 5 arich9384 3
News MFD seeking leads on arson (Jan '10) Jan '18 NOISY FART 3
News I-69 running through county receives a boost (Jun '06) Jan '18 FART TUBA 2
My wife always wants anal (Jan '16) Dec '17 SideJob 4
Waskom Police Department (Nov '07) Oct '17 Waskom citizen 72
Hallsville Police Department Oct '17 Aaron moore 2
Brandon morris (Aug '17) Oct '17 Aaron moore 2

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance