hughey hater

Longview, TX

#23 Nov 20, 2011
I would love to be involved with his campaign!!! How can I help? Who do I contact? I will also spread the word!
sick of this judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Please help and get involved with Brad Morin's campaign. He is running against Hughey in the Republican Primary in March; his campaign should open soon and please please please get the word out and support Brad; he will be the complete opposite of Hughey on the bench.
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#24 Jan 17, 2012
I hope Judge Hughey stays on the bench for a long time!! It is about time that someone does take up for men once in awhile. There's not always a fair decision in a court case, or so it seems, but there are far too many women who get the houses, the kids, the retirement, and loads of child support that don't deserve all of it. What about the man who puts in his time and effort to make a good living without participation of the wife or marital funds and she gets "her" part in the end just because this is a community property state, even though she has a sufficient income and career. Is that fair!!! All's not fair and love and war, so, fight it or get over it!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 19, 2012
dude he is supposedly a christian witch says brainweashed and coorupt right there .. and he works in the legal system of america witch means he is a bloodsucker anyways .. screw getting him out of office i have an idea lets start a rebellion against the united states form of goverment and put them all in prision or on death row and then we can come up with something better .. i would have joe farmer as president then rich ass law school guy same with lawyers dr's etc you cant trust any of them they all deserve a rebellion nationwide and need to be removed anyway possible..
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#26 Jan 23, 2012
NightHawk1282 wrote:
dude he is supposedly a christian witch says brainweashed and coorupt right there .. and he works in the legal system of america witch means he is a bloodsucker anyways .. screw getting him out of office i have an idea lets start a rebellion against the united states form of goverment and put them all in prision or on death row and then we can come up with something better .. i would have joe farmer as president then rich ass law school guy same with lawyers dr's etc you cant trust any of them they all deserve a rebellion nationwide and need to be removed anyway possible..
Since you, by your response, obviously do not know the Christian way, let alone spelling, what makes you think you should have the power to judge someone, or their Christianity? Everyone has to do something in life, and you could have been someone if you tried!!

Location hidden

#27 Jan 23, 2012
because christians are brainwashed from birth example sunday school .. and i know more about christianity its history and culture then you ever will .. and sorry i just my computer back up and running i was on my phone and i tend to typo alot when i have to use it .
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#28 Jan 23, 2012
NightHawk1282 wrote:
because christians are brainwashed from birth example sunday school .. and i know more about christianity its history and culture then you ever will .. and sorry i just my computer back up and running i was on my phone and i tend to typo alot when i have to use it .
Sorry about the typing "dig". That wasn't really very nice of me. Anyway, I really do not want to get into a war of words, christianity, religion, or the bible with anyone, I was merely stating an opinion that I belived,and you stated the way you felt. If we were all alike, and all believed the same, what a world it would be. Thanks for your opinion! We all have one.....
Sick of corruption

Healdton, OK

#29 Feb 27, 2012
Judge Hughey takes the side of anyone in which he can get personal gains from in any case. He allows Jared Barrett to commit perjury and was proven yet will not charge him or his client. Hughey lacks back bone when it comes to the legal system. His arrogance lack of enforcing law may be the reason he left the Dallas area. And his rulings in are not consistant with the written laws its what ever mood he is in that day.
Roy

Healdton, OK

#30 Mar 28, 2012
Well you first need to understand the system in East Texas. The women clearly have not realized Hughey needs a incentive to find in their favor. Last year he granted a local businessman a court order to walk with 5 million dollars. No doubt Hughey got some kind of compensation. The man has yet to display fairness or honest reason for any of his actions. I guess it shows corruption runs deep in East Texas.....
angry citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a lawyer. It has been a horrible experience dealing with the Harrison County court system. I would love to find out how to get an impeachment process started! He needs to leave the bench. He is one of the worst judges I have seen. What is even more pathetic is the fact that my ex is in contempt of many violations of our decree and no one will enforce anything. I just don't understand why they bother writing a decree, filing it, and try to make it seem so official when it takes an act of congress to get what is in the decree. My ex has had 3 different lawyers over the course of the past 3 years. He had the money to pay retainers 3 times and everyone knows how expensive that is, and the judge just let him walk free and clear of the $20,000+ in back child support that he owed.
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#31 Apr 27, 2012
If his rulings are inconsistent with the written laws, in one's opinion, or by fact, then an appeal should be filed. If that doesn't work, then one should take the proper steps to file judicial misconduct. If he IS in the wrong, then the case would be overturned, and he would be "punished" for misconduct. The United States of America has created the judicial system, and the rules that have to be followed if you don't agree with rulings. It's not the greatest, but it is the best by far, no matter what circumstances happen to create discomfort for some and gain for others. Sorry!

Location hidden

#32 Apr 27, 2012
hello he is a judge he went to law school he works for the goverment that automatically means he is a blood sucking lowlife leach just like cops high ranking military and any other goverment offical .
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#33 May 2, 2012
IT is a shame that you reel that way about your country, unless of course, this is not your home country. If it is, then perhaps you have had some down falls along the way. I have also, but I keep my head up, believe in the Lord, and try to keep a good outlook on life no matter what, because it is the only one you have. Good Luck to you.
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#34 May 2, 2012
Oops, typo, should have said "feel" that way, not "reel" that way!

Location hidden

#35 May 2, 2012
Hopeful in Marshall wrote:
Oops, typo, should have said "feel" that way, not "reel" that way!
no downfalls im very sucessful work hard good looking i just lived over seas enough and in mexico enough to know all goverment officals in america are blood sucking leeches and im white and born in bossier and raised in florida . i know all the american propaganda like mexico is all drugs and they are all illegal and crap like that is false i know they lie about everything and they treat people bad on purpose just to get richer or for their own agenda . i have world wide experiance in multiple countries america is not the best they are not the greatest but they do love brainwashing people and are worse then russia about propaganda and using the media to lie and make people believe the lie. all u.s. goverment workers and the goverment is crooked then they expect you to believe it .
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#36 May 8, 2012
OK, I'll go with you on part of that, as I am hard-working, only average looking, not a world traveler, but my question remains, WHY are you still here??????

Location hidden

#37 May 8, 2012
Hopeful in Marshall wrote:
OK, I'll go with you on part of that, as I am hard-working, only average looking, not a world traveler, but my question remains, WHY are you still here??????
because im waiting for my mother who is very old with a certain disease wwe all know to get really sick so i can put a pillow over her head and get away with it
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#38 May 11, 2012
OKAY!!! Right on brother!!! You may be hard working and "good looking", but you have quite a distorted and distasteful sense of humor, or at least I hope that is what it is!! It's been interesting. Bye now!!
GiGi Ingram Sparks

Laurel, IN

#39 May 14, 2012
Judge Hughey is an honest man. He is a Christian and in my opinion a very fair man. I am very glad that he is the Judge and hope he sits in that chair for MANY years to come. If there is a problem with your case, PLEASE, your attorney did not do his/her job very well and needs to take care of the problem.
I pray whoever is having problems, they are taken care of, and good luck with everything!!
GiGi Ingram Sparks

Laurel, IN

#40 May 14, 2012
The Honorable Judge Hughey is a very honest good and fair Judge! He listens and makes a fair judgement without reguards to which party has the most money- unlike most Judges do! His manner and judgdements show that he is christian and follows the law and Gods laws! I pray he stays the Judge as long as he is able to!!! He is awesome at his job and does it very very well and fair!
GiGi Ingram Sparks

Laurel, IN

#41 May 14, 2012
BRAD MORIN for Judge!hahaha that has to be a joke! he does illegal things and files illegal papers as a lawyer and is a bad man with no concern or care for anyone but his pocket! The honorable Judge Hughey is right where he needs to be! on the Bench!! and i pray he stays there for a long long time! would be sad for the whole county if Brad Morin got that position!!
Hopeful in Marshall

United States

#42 May 14, 2012
I don't know anything much about Brad Morin, therefore, can say nothing bad about him, but I do have the utmost respect for Judge Hughey, and hope he stays Judge for a long time to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Farts 711
Republic Industries Feb '15 Annonomous 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Farts 614
Jefferson City Council ignores it's citizens Jan '15 Marion CC 1
Geneal Cable Jan '15 Annon 2
News Alford dealerships investigated by FBI (Jan '08) Jan '15 Anonymous 47
Marshall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]