Bigfoot in East Texas

May 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gilmer Mirror

FOR YEARS, people have claimed sightings of a large, human-like creature in the thick woods of East Texas.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Dahlia

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Concerning the Sasquatches, we are privileged to have these magnificent beings to be living amongst us. These creatures are peaceful and I believe it is our duty to protect them and give them all the free space that they need to live on.
gtdfttf

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

The East Texas racists are going to kill it!!!! Racist's, I need some guns, I have a lot of money!

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

I bet these are people in a costume.

Since: Jun 10

Conroe, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

The Fouke monster!

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

The Fouke monster!
SunDoq512wannabe wrote:
The Fouke monster!
Vivek Golikeri

Dania, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

I believe that it is a surviving missing link species along the road from ape to humankind. That would explain why there have been reported cases of these creatures interbreeding with humans. It is much the same as horses breeding with zebras or donkeys.
just me

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Vivek Golikeri wrote:
I believe that it is a surviving missing link species along the road from ape to humankind. That would explain why there have been reported cases of these creatures interbreeding with humans. It is much the same as horses breeding with zebras or donkeys.
it could be a tall Mexican
J D Powers

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

just me wrote:
<quoted text>it could be a tall Mexican
Or a short NBA player.
Rick James

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Bigfoots are real there is one that has been sited off 49 just weeks ago thats being investigated by the TBFA
tomcat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Dahlia is Bigfoot smashing or what ? Got to keep the breeding up.
Rick James

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

They think there cross breeding now wit the locals
river rat

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Folks I have spent many years along the Sabine River in Newton County Texas. I have never encountered a Bigfoot, but know a few reliable people that have. They do not talk but to friends about it. These are rual folks who have hunted hogs and deer all their lives and are decribeing a upright hairy creature of size, walking on two legs and able to move fast. These people have a live and let live view of life and would not bother these creatures but were a little scared and curious about them.
SMG

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

I don't believe for a second that, humans have knowledge of every creature out there..I think they could possibly exist..but I do believe that dang bigfoot show is a crock of crap..Hell you wont see a deer in the woods with all the noise they make, let alone a bigofoot..A supposed creature that is intelligent enough to elude most humans..Thats just sillyness if you ask me!
oil field hand

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

what a crock. These yahoos have smoked too much dope no such thing as bigfoot sober up you crackheads
Rick James

Memphis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

OFT get out of here ur praly blind from not wearing glasses while mixing caustic and even if u saw on you would just think it was ur old man (worm)
oil field hand wrote:
what a crock. These yahoos have smoked too much dope no such thing as bigfoot sober up you crackheads

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Marshall Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marshall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marshall People Search