Suspected drug ring busted in Waskom

Oct 8, 2010 Full story: KSLA-TV Shreveport

MARSHALL, TX Six mug shots, according to the Harrison County DA's Office represent a large portion of the drug trade in the county - and they made up a drug ring of individuals who are considered to be big players.

Full Story
Smart enough not to say

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2010
Illegal drugs have been rampant over Waskom for as long as I can remember. I graduated from Waskom in the mid 80's and probably half the kids were at least smoking marijuana. Methamphetamine's (or ice as it is now referred to) is everywhere and the police in Waskom and Harrison County know about it but they are crooked as the drug dealers are. It is sad to know this but everyone knows it is the truth. Don't piss on me and tell me that it's raining. If a person wanted to really clean Waskom up it could be done but first you would have to clean some of the County's law enforcement.

Since: Apr 10

Henderson, TX

#2 Oct 15, 2010
I'm pretty involved in Waskom High School this year. As a parent I want to say that most of the kids this year are pretty good kids. The druggies are washing out of the school system much sooner because the pressure from the decent kids is too much for them. Parents MUST be involved with their children and their schools to help kids go in the right direction. Too many parents in Waskom are leaving their kids to figure things out by osmosis. It just doesn't work.
oicu812

Henderson, TX

#3 Oct 24, 2010
if the sun is a big ball of fire ,why ain't there no smoke?
waskom resident

Shreveport, LA

#4 Nov 22, 2010
Were did this drug bust take place? does anyone know ? Yes the police do know were the drugs are flowing from but do nothing about it , more than likely the only reason this one was busted is because the county got involved.
Concerned Citizen

Dardanelle, AR

#5 Dec 23, 2010
They could clean up almost all of Waskom's drug and theft problems, just by locking up all but about three of the Luster Clan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 18,579
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 14 hr Gasman 573
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sep 21 That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 21 That Fart Guy 800
nsa Sep 20 itzasecret 1
Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
where can I find Michelle Potter, John Potter, ... (Nov '08) Sep 11 cherokeendn 3
•••
•••

Marshall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marshall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marshall
•••