Rep. Gohmert announces 2010 East Texa...

Rep. Gohmert announces 2010 East Texas job fairs

There are 135 comments on the KETK-TV Tyler story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Rep. Gohmert announces 2010 East Texas job fairs. In it, KETK-TV Tyler reports that:

Congressman Louie Gohmert has announced that he is partnering with local organizations to launch two East Texas Job Fairs, one to be held in Marshall and the latter in Nacogdoches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KETK-TV Tyler.

tiny tim

Culpeper, VA

#105 May 14, 2010
tiny tim not sleepy tiny tim look at ky le picture..... tiny tim like stain on kyle lip
tiny tim likes [email protected] tiny tim is also memyself and I kyle memyselfandi!tiny tim tiny tim tiny tim tiny tim read pro gram tv--tiny tim here tiny tim see see tiny tim?????????? clown snails and tiny tim talk to tiny tim
tiny tim

Culpeper, VA

#106 May 14, 2010
MeMyselfandI wrote:
Btw, "Mark", I have some ocean front property in New Mexico if you are interested.
tiny tim interested. in ocean front property in new MEXICo
tiny tim

Culpeper, VA

#108 May 14, 2010
tiny tim just cant help himself
eeeeeeeeeeeeewheeeeeeeeeeeeeen eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
help tiny tim
tiny tim cannot write
tiny tim

Culpeper, VA

#110 May 14, 2010
tiny tim go nitenite again
memyselfand I its still the same old water
Concerned

Lynchburg, VA

#111 May 15, 2010
I have met this family. They were having lunch here a couple of weeks ago and on their way to Washinton, DC. Their van got my attention first and then their kids. I don't mean to be insensative but they were the happiest homeless children I have ever met. They had great manners. But my concern is what if they do not get their home back.They told me that the sheriff took all of their property! I don't understand how. I have read some of their website. If what they are saying is true, I hope that sheriff gets thrown in jail.
tiny tim

Culpeper, VA

#112 May 15, 2010
tiny tim happy happy happy tiny tim tiny tim//// tiny tim has great manners tiny tim having lunch tiny tim likes clover
Justin Hunter

Arlington, TX

#113 May 16, 2010
Tiny Tim, eh?
Sure.
tiny tim

Culpeper, VA

#115 May 16, 2010
tiny tim says you have officially lost it. you are crazyyyyyyyy.better yet, why don't he answer mine that I asked months ago?i will be glad to answer questionsI'm not afraid to put my real name in this box.now, I'll ask you the questions:so we are supposed to listen to you culler, and join in your fight against corruption, but we cannot ask any questions whatsoever?i will be glad to answer questions??????????tiny tim says NO BODY answers questions!!!!!!!!!!
Tiny Tim says
You Southerners are all toothless hicks that have nothing better to do than write to each other like little girls. Why don't you all get a life! And Culler, WHY DON'T you have a JOB?
tiny tim says
you all dumasses!!!!!!!!!!
Justin Hunter

Arlington, TX

#116 May 16, 2010
Isn't Virginia considered part of the south too?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#117 May 17, 2010
No reply from Anthony or from Mark......
I'm not surprised.
MeMyselfandI

Sheridan, AR

#118 May 18, 2010
I'm not either Kyle. I don't think you are going to get one and neither am I.

All he has to do is post on his website, or on here if he chooses, why they could not make their mortgage payments. That's all I want to know.

Is that too much to ask?
disgraced american

Nacogdoches, TX

#119 May 18, 2010
kingofbrains wrote:
Mr. Culler,
That youtube link is despicable. Your daughter (and whole family) is traveling all over the US with you and being dragged around for your wild goose chase. She should be in school, interacting with other kids and just plain being a kid and not having to be a poster child for your crusade.
I'm speaking outside of the realm of your problems. I actually do not care one way or the other if you think Nacogdoches is crooked - that's beside the point here.
You need to man up, get a job, get your kids in a stable environment and continue your rallying from there.
Why won't you get a job and start helping build your family back up? What/whose money are you living on?
Those are very relevant questions that I need answers to before I can try to look at and consider anything from your perspective.
Why is it everybody wants something for nothing....

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#120 May 18, 2010
I was wondering if any of these "posters" are Tiffany or Jonathan Kovar? Let me know.

Anthony Culler

Location hidden

#121 May 19, 2010
I'm not either of those two people, Culler.
Quit being a chickenshit, and answer questions.
Oh, that's right, you won't answer because your response would be detrimental to your "fight." You talk a big game, but your arguments don't hold up to scrutiny.
MeMyselfandI

Nacogdoches, TX

#122 May 19, 2010
worstbankintowncom wrote:
I was wondering if any of these "posters" are Tiffany or Jonathan Kovar? Let me know.
Anthony Culler
Why don't you call and ask them?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#123 May 22, 2010
Kyle Levine wrote:
I'm not either of those two people, Culler.
Quit being a chickenshit, and answer questions.
Oh, that's right, you won't answer because your response would be detrimental to your "fight." You talk a big game, but your arguments don't hold up to scrutiny.
Ah my little moron in Nacogdoches is getting upset again. Does this mean that you won't be helping my Family?

BTW, what was your major at SFA?

Anthony
WiggleMyDizzySti ck

Nacogdoches, TX

#124 May 23, 2010
Kyle,

Don't answer any of his questions until he answers yours.
Justin Hunter

Arlington, TX

#125 May 23, 2010
Why didn't you pay your mortgage, Tony?
readandweep

San Antonio, TX

#128 May 23, 2010
<quoted text>
Ah my little moron in Nacogdoches is getting upset again. Does this mean that you won't be helping my Family?
BTW, what was your major at SFA?
Anthony
Culler, YOU should help your family by letting them get away from YOU! Calling others names? Tsk, tsk. When I think of the word "moron" guess who comes to mind?

Location hidden

#129 May 24, 2010
<quoted text>
I will be glad to answer questions. But not with cowards that are afraid to sign their names. Contracts without signatures do not have credibility and neither do you. Everyone knows that one little idiot in Nacogdoches can sign in under as many names as they wish. Sign in and we can talk.
Anthony Culler
Are you ever going to be a man of your word?

Probably not. When you sign a contract (like one involved in the purchase of a home) you agree to pay for it - you broke your word.

All I am asking are two simple questions:
Why did you stop paying your mortgage?
Why do you not have a job, and have not begun the process of re-building your family's life?

Every time you type on here, you dig yourself in a deeper rut.
Every time you don't type on here, you dig yourself in a deeper rut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon morris Aug '17 Curious 1
News 2 people wanted for attempted ATM theft in Mars... Jul '17 dlneilland 1
Oh No James Is Dealing Meth Again Apr '17 Dearlers In Terre... 2
Louie gohmert (Mar '17) Mar '17 Little joe 1
News Man accused of murdering his uncle captured in ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 shilovadar0 1
News Drone locates missing Marshall man in a pasture (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jerrybone44cud 1
Elysian Fields WATER (May '08) Jan '17 Texann 11

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages