Rep. Gohmert announces 2010 East Texas job fairs

Apr 20, 2010 Full story: KETK-TV Tyler 135

Congressman Louie Gohmert has announced that he is partnering with local organizations to launch two East Texas Job Fairs, one to be held in Marshall and the latter in Nacogdoches.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 30, 2010
Here is the YouTube link. We are still learning how to get this story out.
Thanks,
Anthony

:
kingofbrains

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2010
Mr. Culler,

That youtube link is despicable. Your daughter (and whole family) is traveling all over the US with you and being dragged around for your wild goose chase. She should be in school, interacting with other kids and just plain being a kid and not having to be a poster child for your crusade.

I'm speaking outside of the realm of your problems. I actually do not care one way or the other if you think Nacogdoches is crooked - that's beside the point here.

You need to man up, get a job, get your kids in a stable environment and continue your rallying from there.

Why won't you get a job and start helping build your family back up? What/whose money are you living on?

Those are very relevant questions that I need answers to before I can try to look at and consider anything from your perspective.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 30, 2010
To Brainless,
You demonstrate your ignorance and well-founded concern for the corruption we are taking down. The only action that would meet with your approval would be for me to stand down and let these corrupt law enforcement and others get away with their crimes. That’s not gonna happen.
If you and others have not caught on yet, this “crusade” is for life or completion. No one goes this far that is not willing to finish the game. I will finish the game. You would not understand.
You speak of my daughter’s performance as being despicable. She had a blast doing them. I thought she did a good job as have others that have seen the video. Maybe you have reason to be jealous? We are working on the other videos that will be released soon.
My children are home schooled. If you really had concern for my children, which you do not, you would wield your rage at Sheriff Kerss for stealing my daughters’ school books and not returning them. Most decent people are outraged that a sheriff would not at least return the school books for my children’s’ education to continue. They can not agree with Sheriff Thomas Kerss’ deplorable lack of character in stopping the education of four little girls. There is no reason for it except to destroy this Family. He has made it personal. We asked him to return our children’s clothes and school books, he said no. If you want anyone to see you as being credible you would need to at least agree that the sheriff does not need to hold my daughters’ school books and clothes ransom.
But you are not credible. You are nothing more than a high school coward and bully that uses such forums to spew your hate on those you can not stand toe to toe with. You tell me to “man up” but you are AFRAID to sign your name at the end of your opinion. You are more than likely white trash that is ashamed of the name(s) you carry and well you should. But at least you knew enough to address me as MR.CULLER.
Anthony Culler
citizen

Kittanning, PA

#5 May 1, 2010
It won't do much good to have a job fair in an area where naming rights are in question. Who would invest money in an area where your control of your own property can be changed at a whim. They changed the names of the roads to accomodate 911 addressing, these names were placed on these roads by contract, and yes some of these contracts were verbal. But when you make a deal with the county government and they don't hold up their end. You tend to question everything you do in these jurisdictions. The people in Austin did not intend for these local officials to do a complete overhaul of the addresses, but to simply set an address using the name of the road as is with a number in front of it. A very simple thing, and they decided to abuse themselves on the people. And some of us think that our civil rights have been violated. Because if I had wanted to buy or build a house on a road with a name already on it, and they come along and change it to CR then I feel that I have been cheated since I wasn't consulted about it, and now I have to live at an address that I loathe and find offensive and demeaning. In other words I feel like a victim of a hate Crime. And the reason that I feel justified about my feelings is that they did not change all the roads names. And at the very least discriminated against. I know that this sounds trivial, but I own the property on which this road sits. And yes the county maintains the road to the road to my house,but they agreed to do the maintenance in the name of safety with the original name intact. If anyone else feels the way I do contact your representatives and tell them how you feel. The use of the old names would be safer anyway, because everyone already knows them. So it was not about safety that these changes were made. It was either retribution for something done by a person with the name of the road ,or sheer stupidity in my opinion.
kingofbrains

United States

#6 May 3, 2010
You still didn't answer my question. But, you probably never will.

Why won't you get a job and start helping build your family back up? What/whose money are you living on?

Those are very relevant questions that I need answers to before I can try to look at and consider anything from your perspective.
Moey

Nacogdoches, TX

#7 May 3, 2010
Better yet, why don't he answer mine that I asked months ago?

"why could you not make your mortgage payments?"

I think he knows if he decides to answer that one truthfully it will uncover the fact that he is a fraud and he is trying to hide the fact that he was the one who messed up. I think he can't admit that to his family, that he was the one to lose their home and he has come up with this massive smoke screen to disguise that fact and his entire family has bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2010
kingofbrains wrote:
You still didn't answer my question. But, you probably never will.
I will be glad to answer questions. But not with cowards that are afraid to sign their names. Contracts without signatures do not have credibility and neither do you. Everyone knows that one little idiot in Nacogdoches can sign in under as many names as they wish. Sign in and we can talk.
Anthony Culler

Location hidden

#9 May 4, 2010
Moey wrote:
Better yet, why don't he answer mine that I asked months ago?
"why could you not make your mortgage payments?"
I think he knows if he decides to answer that one truthfully it will uncover the fact that he is a fraud and he is trying to hide the fact that he was the one who messed up. I think he can't admit that to his family, that he was the one to lose their home and he has come up with this massive smoke screen to disguise that fact and his entire family has bought it hook, line, and sinker.
I will be glad to answer questions. But not with cowards that are afraid to sign their names. Contracts without signatures do not have credibility and neither do you. Everyone knows that one little idiot in Nacogdoches can sign in under as many names as they wish. Sign in and we can talk.
Anthony Culler
Bill in Nac

Chantilly, VA

#10 May 4, 2010
Mr Culler you are wasting your time. Those yellow dogs want ever put there name down
ned in nac

Chantilly, VA

#11 May 4, 2010
yea, they are not credible like us.
fred in nac

Chantilly, VA

#12 May 4, 2010
Ned you are not credible either.
ned in nac

Chantilly, VA

#13 May 4, 2010
Fred, i am two crebidle.
Ned
Bill in Nac

Chantilly, VA

#14 May 4, 2010
Do you see what I am saying?
HonestAbe

Chantilly, VA

#15 May 4, 2010
I believe these posts are coming from the same person, and "I NEVER LIE!"
Funny

Chantilly, VA

#16 May 4, 2010
Oh, say it isn't so!
kingofbrains

Chantilly, VA

#17 May 4, 2010
Now, ya'll stop that. This is a place for serious discussions.
Brainless
Moey

Chantilly, VA

#18 May 4, 2010
I'm with brainless!
Moey and kingofbrains

Chantilly, VA

#19 May 4, 2010
How can we join what was never apart?
We really like MR.Culler and hope he accepts our sincere apology for being little,cowardly morons that are afraid to sign their own name in these blogs.
fred in nac

Chantilly, VA

#20 May 4, 2010
hey ned, youona just go fishing instead?
Sure Fred!
Bill just called and said he would be there as soon as he dropped off HonestAbe.

Location hidden

#21 May 4, 2010
Do you see what I mean?
Anthony Culler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 16 min stupid people 596
Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 20 min stupid people 381
Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 20 min stupid people 692
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 33 min stupid people 807
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 18,757
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr fubar 22,749
nsa Sep 20 itzasecret 1

Marshall Jobs

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marshall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marshall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]