Jack and Jill of All Trades Needs Work!

Jack and Jill of All Trades Needs Work!

Posted in the Marshall Forum

JM Services

Cotton Valley, LA

#1 Apr 13, 2009
We are a husband and wife team looking to do odd jobs. We are Christians and can do a variety of things like light lawn care or even house sitting. Just ask! Please email at [email protected] for more information! Thanks!
OILFEILD LAYOFF

Grandview, TX

#2 Apr 21, 2009
hey im doing the same thing in karnack texas - e mail [email protected] i do it all yall i do house repairs lawn care - nad much much more and when i cant handle it all i will call you guys i moved here from mississippi working in the oil feilds and the dems. have ruined that job so in order to stay here i done this - i love your thought we will bail out ourselves and if you get to much give us a call - we are posted every where
Ladybug

Henderson, TX

#3 Apr 22, 2009
OILFEILD LAYOFF wrote:
hey im doing the same thing in karnack texas - e mail [email protected] i do it all yall i do house repairs lawn care - nad much much more and when i cant handle it all i will call you guys i moved here from mississippi working in the oil feilds and the dems. have ruined that job so in order to stay here i done this - i love your thought we will bail out ourselves and if you get to much give us a call - we are posted every where
Do you mow yards?
I need someone to mow my Dad's yard in Karnack,he's elderly and lives on a pension and needs all the help he can get.and if you mow what is a price range? His yard isn't very large..
glad one crack head gone

Grandview, TX

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Ladybug wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mow yards?
I need someone to mow my Dad's yard in Karnack,he's elderly and lives on a pension and needs all the help he can get.and if you mow what is a price range? His yard isn't very large..
yes i mow yards ,and the price is done on looking at the size and the travel , things to mow around, ect but i bet you cant beat the price if its close phone #wod-mpw-wawd just use your key pad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 4 Pray farts 730
Caney Campbell Jul '15 Peterhittinbottom 2
Candidate for President 2016 Jul '15 Willie Felix Carter 1
Review: Ashton's Wrecker Service Jun '15 Your daddy was a ... 1
Water pressure issues. May '15 New to the town 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages