First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Request

Vancouver, WA

#21 Oct 18, 2008
What an awesome post!!! This is the first time I've ever looked on this forum...I had no idea it even existed! I never knew Waskom would have a forum! That's great!!! I have a request...my mother-in-law has cancer. She had a masectomy late last year & has gone downhill since. Last night we got news that she has a bloodclot in her leg. MOST of you would know who she is, I'm sure. But we would appreciate your prayers not only for her, but for her family as they are a very close family. She has a home in Waskom, but is out of state with one of her sons & his wife so that she can get the best of care. She so badly wants to go home. Now she seems to be giving up. There's just so much more about her illness I could write on here, but I won't. We just really need your prayers as we pray for you. Thank you so much & I am so glad to know that this forum is here! Have a blessed day!
Lynne

Charlotte, NC

#22 Oct 22, 2008
Please pray for Faith Assembly of God in Carthage, Texas.
Request

Vancouver, WA

#23 Oct 22, 2008
Request wrote:
What an awesome post!!! This is the first time I've ever looked on this forum...I had no idea it even existed! I never knew Waskom would have a forum! That's great!!! I have a request...my mother-in-law has cancer. She had a masectomy late last year & has gone downhill since. Last night we got news that she has a bloodclot in her leg. MOST of you would know who she is, I'm sure. But we would appreciate your prayers not only for her, but for her family as they are a very close family. She has a home in Waskom, but is out of state with one of her sons & his wife so that she can get the best of care. She so badly wants to go home. Now she seems to be giving up. There's just so much more about her illness I could write on here, but I won't. We just really need your prayers as we pray for you. Thank you so much & I am so glad to know that this forum is here! Have a blessed day!
Update: Monday my mother in law had another stroke. Now they have found an aneursym in her stomach. So now she has a blood clot in her leg, strokes & this. It looks real bad for her. PLEASE SAY A PRAYER that she won't suffer anymore & that her children will be strong when her time comes & they bring her back to TX to bury her. Her name is Ms. Posey. She is well known in Waskom & loved much!
HiS pRiNcEsS

Scottsville, KY

#24 Nov 8, 2008
this is by far the best topic here

please pray for me & my family for a closer walk with God,

also,some family members are layed off and cant find work

thanks for posting something positive
Dixie

Longview, TX

#25 Jan 2, 2009
2009! I thank God for everything he did for me in 2008 and pray that he continues to work within my life leading me closer to him. Please keep this thread going, it is wonderful! God Bless!
Request

Vancouver, WA

#26 Jan 2, 2009
2009 indeed! Thank you, Jesus!!! And thank you for a wonderful thread with Christian ppl on it! What a great way for testimony and prayer. Lord, I pray for each and every person here, Lord, that you will keep them safe from harm and that you will guide and direct each of us to the pathway of righteousness. We thank you, Father, for all your many blessings, Lord, and for keeping us in your loving arms. Go with us, Lord, and protect us as we come into this new year. Help us by giving us wisdom in you, Lord, that we may bring someone closer to thee. Forgive us Father, where we have fallen short of thee. Thank you again, Lord, for all that you have given us and done for us and I pray that you will watch over us and continue to keep us safe. In Jesus name, AMEN
A friend

Zalau, Romania

#27 Feb 19, 2009
Please pray for a friend of mine, Claudiu, who has stomach cancer. He
is only 23 and the doctors said that surgery is not possible. Pray as
well for his wife and his parents as they undergo such a difficult
situation. Only a God's miracle can save Claudiu. Please pray for that
miracle to happen.
Thank you.
Elf

Vancouver, WA

#28 Feb 26, 2009
A friend wrote:
Please pray for a friend of mine, Claudiu, who has stomach cancer. He
is only 23 and the doctors said that surgery is not possible. Pray as
well for his wife and his parents as they undergo such a difficult
situation. Only a God's miracle can save Claudiu. Please pray for that
miracle to happen.
Thank you.
What a heartbreaking situation to go through. My mom-in-law has cancer and there's nothing more they can do for her either. She's in the care of hospice now. I will keep you and this family in my prayers and please keep me posted on her condition. God does perform miracles...we have to remember that. God bless!
Yancey Taylor

San Diego, CA

#29 Mar 2, 2009
Your all great and my prayer for a troll free zone has been answered.
Elf

Vancouver, WA

#30 Mar 2, 2009
Yancey Taylor wrote:
Your all great and my prayer for a troll free zone has been answered.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch! lol
tx girl

United States

#31 Mar 3, 2009
Wow, what a blessing to see that this thread has been going on since Oct 08. Please pray for our nation and its leaders, pray for the families that have lost thier jobs and pray for our churches.
invite

United States

#32 Apr 2, 2009
I would like to invite you all to come witness a victorious celebration in drama for Easter:
What: "The Sacrifice"
When: April 3, 4,& 5th (Friday - Sunday) at 7 P.M.
Where: Immanuel Baptist Church, 2408 West Pinecrest Drive, Marshall, TX,
Admission is free, nursery provided - 2 yrs & under.
Elf

Vancouver, WA

#33 Apr 3, 2009
invite wrote:
I would like to invite you all to come witness a victorious celebration in drama for Easter:
What: "The Sacrifice"
When: April 3, 4,& 5th (Friday - Sunday) at 7 P.M.
Where: Immanuel Baptist Church, 2408 West Pinecrest Drive, Marshall, TX,
Admission is free, nursery provided - 2 yrs & under.
I sure wish I could be there! But I'm way out here and am planning to go to church to celebrate our Risen Savior! Happy Easter!
friend

United States

#34 Apr 30, 2009
Please pray for my friend, she is having surgery on Friday. Also pray that H1N1 (swine fiu) does not destroy our nation, or other nations.
Concerned

Whitney, TX

#35 May 1, 2009
Please pray for my father, he has prostrate cancer.Also pray for my husband who is having to go to Africa to find work...Please pray for all who has lost their jobs during this bad economy and please help one another. If everyone could try to do one good deed a day it would make all the differance in the world.
May God bless you ALL!!!
Allan

San Diego, CA

#36 May 6, 2009
I hope your dad is ok
LMAO

Morgan, TX

#37 May 7, 2009
Allan wrote:
I hope your dad is ok
Thank you! I think he will be fine if he will ever go get his surgery but with the economy the way it is his company has laid everyone off but him and he cant afford to take off without pay and afraid of losing his job...But maybe things will get better!
Hope all is well with you!
butch

Burlington, WI

#38 May 12, 2009
dear Lord in the name of Jesus we come together and ask your will be done in all these prayers.please ease all the suffering and give thes good people a good decent life to live in.we all know as times are getting harder we may have to get tougher and we ask for that also.just as Isaiah 40:31 says yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength.they will mount up with wings like eagles,they will run and not get tired.they will walk and not become weary.thank you Jesus.
Faith

United States

#39 May 31, 2009
Wonderful thread! Please pray for my friend's daughter who has been injured in a MVA, she has several broken ribs and broken vertabrea,. Dear God, I come today with thanksgiving, for I have much to be thankful for. God please be with each of these Christians as they bring their petitions to you. Forgive us dear Lord where we fail you. "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need" Matthew 6:33 I ask these things in the presious name of Jesus. Amen.
freind

United States

#40 Jun 8, 2009
Thank God for Texas! Thank God for believers. Please pray for our nation and our leaders, pray that God will make himself know to them and that they will be saved. In Jesus name, Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I-69 running through county receives a boost (Jun '06) Jan 12 FART TUBA 2
My wife always wants anal (Jan '16) Dec 21 SideJob 4
Waskom Police Department (Nov '07) Oct '17 Waskom citizen 72
Hallsville Police Department Oct '17 Aaron moore 2
Brandon morris Oct '17 Aaron moore 2
News 2 people wanted for attempted ATM theft in Mars... Jul '17 dlneilland 1
Oh No James Is Dealing Meth Again (Apr '17) Apr '17 Dearlers In Terre... 2

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance