Reading is fun

Reading is fun

There are 3 comments on the The Marshall News Messenger story from Feb 6, 2006, titled Reading is fun. In it, The Marshall News Messenger reports that:

More than 20 students at Harleton Elementary celebrated Reading is Fundamental Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Marshall News Messenger.

J Woch

AOL

#1 Feb 25, 2006
Reading is Great and what a way to Celebrate!! I found a balloon that was released by a Sarah Click from Harleton, TX in my hay meadow on 2-25-06. I live in AR.
Contact me: [email protected]
NBC

Elgin, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2010
I love to read!
Chin Ho

Mckinney, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2010
I found a balloon in my front yard too, it had some kind of white powder in it, my dog sniffed it and ran off. I hav'nt seen him since....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Caney Campbell Jul 11 Peterhittinbottom 2
Candidate for President 2016 Jul 10 Willie Felix Carter 1
Review: Ashton's Wrecker Service Jun '15 Your daddy was a ... 1
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Still Farting 728
Water pressure issues. May '15 New to the town 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages