Man shot and killed; wife says it was...

Man shot and killed; wife says it was accident

There are 4 comments on the KTBS-TV Shreveport story from Jul 12, 2007, titled Man shot and killed; wife says it was accident. In it, KTBS-TV Shreveport reports that:

A Marshall, Texas, man died today after being shot by his wife. The wife said the gun went off as she was moving it. via KTBS-TV Shreveport

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTBS-TV Shreveport.

YC RESIDENT

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jul 12, 2007
ABEL & BRANDY WERE FRIENDS OF OURS, BEFORE THEY MOVED TO TEXAS WE HADN'T SEEN THEM FOR QUITE SOME TIME. MAY GOD WATCH OVER THE CHILDREN. GOD BLESS ABEL, RIP
cousin Angela

Vista, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2007
Abel is a good man. He didn't deserve to have this happen to him. Now he can fish with our grandpa (Paez) in Heaven. We will be missed greatly. Love you cuz xoxo
Cousin Malisa

Santee, CA

#3 Jul 14, 2007
Abel you are so happy you could make everyone around laugh. You will be greatly missed. God bless to all the family. I will see you again someday. Love Malisa
Charity

Longview, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2007
I am greatly sorry for what happened, even though I didn't know him. The family needs to keep their heads up and remember that he is in a better place. The family will reunite in that better place soon. (Heaven) He is still with you in your heart until then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Real Scumbag Sep 4 steven 1
crooked car salesperson Sep 4 louis 5
Yechhhhhhhhhhh Aug '16 59Flash 1
Downtown Marshall Jul '16 Charles Whitman 1
Did William Thomas Scott of Scottsville have an... (Mar '16) Jul '16 Marjie 2
in the closet Jul '16 chested 2
Easy money Jul '16 Shell2142015 1

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance