Drug sweep fallout continues

Drug sweep fallout continues

There are 23 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 8, 2009, titled Drug sweep fallout continues. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Jonathan Austin * editor@newsrecordandsentinel.com * published May 9, 2009 12:15 am MARSHALL Madison County law enforcement officials believe 12 people rounded up in a drug sweep knew one another and may have operations that were linked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Dudley, NC

#21 May 11, 2009
They will probably only get probabation. Most of them are so young they are first time offenders. The Madison County Probabtion office is a JOKE!!!!!! They have the biggest bunch of naive officers around! If you have restrictions and you get caught breaking them all you have to do is bat your eyes at one of the idiots and tell some lie and they let you off. It's a joke. I don't know how they sleep at night because one day one of these slackers is gonna let the probationer slide one more time and they are gonna end up really hurting an innocent person.

United States

#22 May 11, 2009
crazymama wrote:
UHHH YEAH,but are so retarted that you dont realize that is how they catch the big drug dealers!!!And maybe save A teenagers life. Oh yeah I realy dont give a sh*** about politics!!!!
You obviously are either a transplant or too young too remember the days of EY Ponder!
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#23 May 12, 2009
New drug dealers on the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should the Confederate flag be banned in Asheville (Nov '07) 1 hr Weenge 640
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Samuel Patre 167,111
Wanda Greene Sat A resident 5
Crooked City Manager, Gary Jackson, Says He's R... Sat Local Born Raised 8
News Despite arrest, police beating shows technology... Sat Queen Esther Lizzy 4
Hello Randy Metcalf Mar 10 Willie Nelson 1

Marshall Jobs

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages