Drug sweep fallout continues

Jonathan Austin * editor@newsrecordandsentinel.com * published May 9, 2009 12:15 am MARSHALL Madison County law enforcement officials believe 12 people rounded up in a drug sweep knew one another and may have operations that were linked. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sunshine

Raleigh, NC

#21 May 11, 2009
They will probably only get probabation. Most of them are so young they are first time offenders. The Madison County Probabtion office is a JOKE!!!!!! They have the biggest bunch of naive officers around! If you have restrictions and you get caught breaking them all you have to do is bat your eyes at one of the idiots and tell some lie and they let you off. It's a joke. I don't know how they sleep at night because one day one of these slackers is gonna let the probationer slide one more time and they are gonna end up really hurting an innocent person.
Furio

United States

#22 May 11, 2009
crazymama wrote:
UHHH YEAH,but are so retarted that you dont realize that is how they catch the big drug dealers!!!And maybe save A teenagers life. Oh yeah I realy dont give a sh*** about politics!!!!
You obviously are either a transplant or too young too remember the days of EY Ponder!
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#23 May 12, 2009
New drug dealers on the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 7 min Denisova 140,957
FOX NEWS TELLS THE TRUTH. CNN NBC CBS MSNBC LIE... (Sep '10) 9 hr Dr Ruth 260
READY For HILLARY 2016 9 hr Dr Ruth 19
St. Matthew's Anglican Church moves into 105-ye... (Feb '08) 10 hr ApePeeD 5
Name 3 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jul '11) 23 hr Myrt 24
ISLAM IS a GUTTER RELIGION AND MOHAMMED IS A PH... (Oct '12) Fri Moses Noses 52
question Jan '15 bigmike444 1
Marshall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?