Madison drug sweep nets 10

Madison drug sweep nets 10

There are 25 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 7, 2009, titled Madison drug sweep nets 10. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Jonathan Austin * [email protected] * published May 8, 2009 12:15 am MARSHALL Authorities from five law enforcement agencies closed in Thursday on a network suspected of trafficking prescription drugs, arresting 10 people and holding warrants for another six.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Candler, NC

#1 May 8, 2009
WOW, they sure busy in Madison County yesterday. It makes me wonder if the home invasion at Mars Hill College some time back played a part in their investigation.
mysticcherokee

Nokomis, FL

#2 May 8, 2009
Semper Fi, what branch, fellow vet?

Since: Oct 08

Candler, NC

#3 May 8, 2009
mysticcherokee wrote:
Semper Fi, what branch, fellow vet?
Semper Fi! USMC - Fox Company, 2/4 and III CAG in RVN and H&S Co. 1/27 KMAS in Hawaii. Thank you for your service!
mysticcherokee

Nokomis, FL

#4 May 8, 2009
Right back at ya usnphaa. didnt do combat, leastwise not with he enemy. thank you VERY much for your sevice. much apreciate it, id shake your hand and salute if i could. first time on this forum? Mystic
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#5 May 8, 2009
mysticcherokee wrote:
Right back at ya usnphaa. didnt do combat, leastwise not with he enemy. thank you VERY much for your sevice. much apreciate it, id shake your hand and salute if i could. first time on this forum? Mystic
Welcome, beware of the trolls. All out from hibernation. Just have to pay them never no mind if any jumps in.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#6 May 8, 2009
Never fear druggies, someone else is in line to replace the arrested.
Madisongirl

Burnsville, NC

#7 May 8, 2009
I don't guess Pappa Bear will be able to get them outta this huh???
wisconsin

United States

#8 May 8, 2009
RVN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Semper Fi! USMC - Fox Company, 2/4 and III CAG in RVN and H&S Co. 1/27 KMAS in Hawaii. Thank you for your service!
My family and I also thank you!
Toni

Lavonia, GA

#9 May 8, 2009
You dont know anything about them. They messed up. Dont you dare judge them. Talk about your own family not mine. "papa bear and family DO NOT need to hear your crap. I love them and even though I cant defend their actions, I can say that they are paying their consequences and you need to stop. Have some manners. I hope your family never has to deal with this, and if they do I hope there is not some insensitive jerk making rude comments on the internet!!!!!
Toni

Lavonia, GA

#10 May 8, 2009
I love you Dustin and Jordan. Papa and Mama bear I love you too. Youre in my prayers.
wrong

United States

#11 May 8, 2009
Dustin and Jordan- future prison biatch wifies.
Mom

United States

#13 May 8, 2009
Toni wrote:
You dont know anything about them. They messed up. Dont you dare judge them. Talk about your own family not mine. "papa bear and family DO NOT need to hear your crap. I love them and even though I cant defend their actions, I can say that they are paying their consequences and you need to stop. Have some manners. I hope your family never has to deal with this, and if they do I hope there is not some insensitive jerk making rude comments on the internet!!!!!
If you are family then you know that this isn't the first time they MESSED up! They have messed up alot & have always got out of it! & The post didn't have their names but it was easy for you to know who they were talking about. Of course we love our families....but right is right & wrong is wrong. If some of these young people had had to face up to smaller mistakes, they might not be in the situation they are in now. & as for being rude, take off your blinders & sweep the porch off, because they are rude to lots of people. Don't make the Family love them any less but it sure doesn't earn much sympathy from anywhere else.
Toni

Lavonia, GA

#14 May 9, 2009
wrong wrote:
Dustin and Jordan- future prison biatch wifies.
you suck!! why dont you find something better to do then make light of a horrible situation. seems you are the "biatch" and not a classy one at that you loser.
Toni

Lavonia, GA

#15 May 9, 2009
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are family then you know that this isn't the first time they MESSED up! They have messed up alot & have always got out of it! & The post didn't have their names but it was easy for you to know who they were talking about. Of course we love our families....but right is right & wrong is wrong. If some of these young people had had to face up to smaller mistakes, they might not be in the situation they are in now. & as for being rude, take off your blinders & sweep the porch off, because they are rude to lots of people. Don't make the Family love them any less but it sure doesn't earn much sympathy from anywhere else.
You do not have to like them or agree and their parents and the twins will have to face that the rest of their lives. And as for blinders, I said i do not condone or defend their actions but when you are older and can really grasp what its seriousness and how many people it hurts and all the different emotions then you will regret saying that. you do not have to judge them and even if they were rude to you you are clearly not a great person. look what you have said about them, I guess they were right to treat you rudely, but the ones you are hurting are their families members that have to read this. My baby cousins cant hear what you wrote but those of us who are innocent do and it hurts us not them. Why dont you be decent and not judge people. it appears they are learning alot of hard lessons and you can turn your nose up all you want but what went around for the boys has come back, rest asured your insensitivity and heartlessness will come back on you. and yes I know who their papa is cause they are my family and I was spent every summer there changing their diapers and loving my baby cousins and you can all hate, but they are and forever will be loved. I hate that they did something of this magnitude, but they are human and no one has to act like a couple of small town nosy judgemental hicks, but clearly it is in your nature.
wrong

United States

#16 May 9, 2009
first they knock your front teeth out so the BJ's are easier
Toni wrote:
<quoted text>
you suck!! why dont you find something better to do then make light of a horrible situation. seems you are the " **** " and not a classy one at that you loser.
Debbie

Spartanburg, SC

#17 May 10, 2009
Wrong….. Even your name lets us know what a coward you are. Own your words! Obviously they have put you in your place at one time and you feel so victimized.“Poor wrong” Is this how you console yourself? Putting up hurtful words on a blog to help ease your own actions… These boys are paying for what they have done. I would rather be in their shoes and have what faith& grace they have, than where you stand in the mess that is obvious in your life…It shows... Good thing they are paying for their mistakes than living in the murk you are in,( as you show with your words)
…….. A better lesson learned is to watch what happens in their lives from the wrongs they have done the change that is about to take place and where their trust in the Lord will take them. I don’t expect you to ever understand the true meaning of what I am saying in this blog.
Their momma’s Savior is Bigger than you and your words or judgments.
…..But for you….“Wrong”….Keep up your spineless actions and the hurtful words …. The Gratification you receive from all this smut and venom you are spewing is all you are going to have in .… when it is all over. The BATTLE HAS already been won……
It sounds to me that that they have more opportunity to make things right in their life than you..! LOOK AROUND
Dana

Weaverville, NC

#18 May 10, 2009
I am truly amazed at people who kick others while they are down. There is no family out there that is perfect.If you think you are you are not living in the real world "So get a grap". You people sound like you're happy that these boys are in jail. I feel so sorry for you. "MOM" If you really are a mom I cannot believe that you would talk about someone elses children. I have always been told never talk about other peoples kids it will come home.For your sake I hope it doesn't. This business about being rude I believe all of us have been rude at points in our lives. Also, you say that the boys have messed up lots of times and got out of it. Please share because I would love to take off my blinders. For the sympathy I'm sure the family does not need your sympathy or want it from someone like you. "Wrong" First learn to spell before you write. Second you must know a little about jail yourself or you would not know about these things. I will pray for you because you are the saddest one of all. "Madisongirl" I myself like you is from Madison County. I am ashamed that you would say such hateful things. It sounds like you know these people pretty well. How could you post something so hurtful to those you know. For those of you that do not know the boys.They are not these horrible people that these people are talking about. As we all know when we are young we all do stupid things but we do grow out of it. So for the true friends of the boys. Lets just pray for all of these people that are like snakes in the grass. Because we know what the boys have become and what there future will hold. Because they have a much higher power now. And just remember what goes around comes around.Remember this people has you sit on your high horse
Mom

United States

#19 May 10, 2009
Ladies, if our situations were reversed, in other words someone in my fam had sold drugs to someone in your family, you wouldn't have any sympathy either! Sorry for their families, but these people knew what they were doing! I hope they have found God, that is the only thing to save them. and hope they stay with him when they get out. You have to love their souls but you can hate their actions!
Mom

United States

#20 May 10, 2009
Mom wrote:
Ladies, if our situations were reversed, in other words someone in my fam had sold drugs to someone in your family, you wouldn't have any sympathy either! Sorry for their families, but these people knew what they were doing! I hope they have found God, that is the only thing to save them. and hope they stay with him when they get out. You have to love their souls but you can hate their actions!
Ok after reading this it sounds like these young men sold my family drugs & this is not what I meant at all...I had a friend whose son,(whom I had known all of his life) was sold perscription drugs & took an overdose & died. I know none of the people that were arrested were the ones that sold them, the person was caught. I am bitter about anyone that sells drugs, It could have easily been my child or your child that OD'd.
BoooHooooo

United States

#21 May 10, 2009
Their pals will look for them after they turn states evidence. Jailhouse shank?
White trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hil-LIAR-y Caught Redhanded LYI*NG About Benghazi 12 min Ruth Anne 7
DOES BOTHWELL's D.W.I. CRIMINAL CONVICTION END ... 2 hr Satyam Thomas 13
LGBT: The PLAQUE OF PERVERSION 2 hr J Lawrence Buncy ... 2
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars (Jun '15) 2 hr Donna Barros Serrano 247
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Donna Barros Serrano 150,550
The Latest from Little Bob Ingle and Ingles Mar... 8 hr Little Bob Ingle 1
Whatever Happened To Mtn Xpress Forums? Thu Piffy 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages