Cops: Marshall man stole underwear fr...

Cops: Marshall man stole underwear from woman's car

There are 7 comments on the The Asheville Citizen-Times story from May 22, 2010, titled Cops: Marshall man stole underwear from woman's car. In it, The Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Asheville police say a Marshall man broke into a woman's car and stole a bag containing underwear, a shirt, shorts and a slip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Asheville Citizen-Times.

MsMe from Candler

Asheville, NC

#1 May 22, 2010
Stalker alert! do not leave your panties in your car unattended. Ladies this is a serious problem .
MsMe from Candler

Waynesville, NC

#2 May 22, 2010
MsMe from Candler wrote:
Stalker alert! do not leave your panties in your car unattended. Ladies this is a serious problem .
And never leave your children unattended at the park.....some people have been known to use little dogs to entice....
Buncie da Basterd

United States

#3 May 22, 2010
MsMe from Candler wrote:
Buncy, you're gonna have to stay outta Marshall, now. There's another town you aren't safe in.
MsMe from Candler

Asheville, NC

#4 May 22, 2010
they done stole my granny panties,now my possum is loose...halp!
MsMe from Candler

Eastaboga, AL

#5 May 22, 2010
If you think that's bad Buncy has the flag upside down and threats against the police department.
MsMe from Candler

Asheville, NC

#6 May 22, 2010
i have american flag granny panty ,I love the flag our cuntry and white folks, these colors don't run!
HuhHuh

Sanford, NC

#7 May 23, 2010
MsMe from Candler wrote:
Police estimate the street value of the panties at $26,000,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group "Black Asheville Matters". 9 min Ben Dover 7
its not about white or black people in these si... 2 hr Wake up 2
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 11 hr marksman11 151,411
New to area, in search of good Primary care DR ... Fri litile bit 3
creepy stalker Thu vandella 4
I See by the Pappers that Ron Moore In Trouble ... Thu DETAnthony Johnson 14
Good Pain Management Clinic in Asheville? (Jun '11) Wed CMJ 14

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages