innocent man serving life without par...

innocent man serving life without parole for a crime he did not commit.

Posted in the Marshall Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
free thomas cress

Berea, KY

#1 Mar 26, 2010
Thomas David Cress is an innocent man serving life without parole for a crime he did not commit. The State of Michigan, whether intentionally or not, has wronged Mr. Cress:

by prosecuting and convicting Mr. Cress on the basis of unreliable informant testimony when hard evidence and common sense both pointed to his innocence;
by destroying vital DNA evidence before it could be tested, and after it became clear that such evidence would almost certainly inculpate another man and clear Mr. Cress's name; and most of all
by denying Mr. Cress a new trial when a new trial should have been granted in light of the destruction of DNA evidence and the fact that another man confessed under oath to having committed the crime for which Mr. Cress was convicted.
free thomas cress

Berea, KY

#2 Mar 26, 2010
what do you think??????????
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 8, 2010
what's the LOL ??
B52sArecool

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Apr 9, 2010
The prison battle cry "I DIDN'T DO IT!".
Sandra

Dania, FL

#8 Apr 12, 2010
I don't know the Thomas Crass case but a very good friend of mine Sharon Zachary was framed for killing her neighbor Robert Rogers and I know for a fact she didn't do it. Her poor family suffered so much as a result. Imagine the humiliation those kids went through. I think one of his family members did it.
I know one day she will be found not guilty and get out.

Judged:

210

20

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Larry

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2010
Hey Sandra, I lived in that neighborhood when it was happening and even was present at some of the trial. I knew Bob Rogers and his family. Myself and members of the law believe it was Mr. Roger's son. It will eventually come out. there have been many people released from prison after years of being there- even from death row. Its tragic that mean while not only is Mr. Rogers dead but also the Zachary family is destroyed. I hope she hangs in there. the case is far from closed by the way.
B52sArecool

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Apr 14, 2010
He didn't do it!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Free Thomas cress

Berea, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2010
Read the facts of the case
mrpres479

Lansing, MI

#16 Mar 20, 2012
you claim to be a friend of my mom....who is this?
Sandra wrote:
I don't know the Thomas Crass case but a very good friend of mine Sharon Zachary was framed for killing her neighbor Robert Rogers and I know for a fact she didn't do it. Her poor family suffered so much as a result. Imagine the humiliation those kids went through. I think one of his family members did it.
I know one day she will be found not guilty and get out.

Judged:

26

25

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J Hutchy

Dromana, Australia

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Larry wrote:
Hey Sandra, I lived in that neighborhood when it was happening and even was present at some of the trial. I knew Bob Rogers and his family. Myself and members of the law believe it was Mr. Roger's son. It will eventually come out. there have been many people released from prison after years of being there- even from death row. Its tragic that mean while not only is Mr. Rogers dead but also the Zachary family is destroyed. I hope she hangs in there. the case is far from closed by the way.
She was embezzling money from him, he found out and is about to cut her from his will?? yep, she is guilty! A good person perhaps overcome by greed....

Judged:

38

14

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mike b

Charlotte, NC

#18 Dec 8, 2012
That nasty women killed Mr. Rodgers. Shes an animal. He was good to her shes the devil and should be put to death
U R BAT-SH-T-CRAZY

Newaygo, MI

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Sandra wrote:
I don't know the Thomas Crass case but a very good friend of mine Sharon Zachary was framed for killing her neighbor Robert Rogers and I know for a fact she didn't do it. Her poor family suffered so much as a result. Imagine the humiliation those kids went through. I think one of his family members did it.
I know one day she will be found not guilty and get out.
Sharon Zachary is 100% GUILT.
Sharon is just another evil, money-hungry, woman who will kill to get what she wants--money.
iamcrazeecrissy

Battle Creek, MI

#20 Aug 12, 2013
Larry wrote:
Hey Sandra, I lived in that neighborhood when it was happening and even was present at some of the trial. I knew Bob Rogers and his family. Myself and members of the law believe it was Mr. Roger's son. It will eventually come out. there have been many people released from prison after years of being there- even from death row. Its tragic that mean while not only is Mr. Rogers dead but also the Zachary family is destroyed. I hope she hangs in there. the case is far from closed by the way.
I know Mr. Rogers son very well and he DID NOT kill his father. Sharon lied to the police. She entered the home and left her shoe print on a broken shard of glass after the sliding glass door was broken in.........my a man .........her accomplice.......and a cold case squad is not investigating the same accomplice. He won't be free long. I find it abhorable that you would blame someone with a shred of evidence. Sharon is exactly where she needs to be and will never be released. She destroyed her family. Not my boyfriend you so callously accuse. Get you facts straight......I am getting mine straight and will write the book on not only Sharon and her greed, but other "caretakers". Many have killed for far less. I hope she and her family enjoyed the money she stole from him, before she stole his life. I know who her accomplice was, but I do not accuse without proof. Where is your proof Mr. Rogers son did this horrific deed? There is none.
iamcrazeecrissy

Battle Creek, MI

#21 Aug 12, 2013
excuse my typo's........I was a bit upset that some moron would blame Mr. Rogers son. A man was her accomplice........so my a man should have read "by a man" and someone with a shred should have read "without a shred" When you tell the truth, as Mr. Rogers son did, you have nothing to fear.
moussa

Atlanta, GA

#22 Nov 10, 2013
forencic dnt lie
Rebecca

Cowpens, SC

#23 Mar 1, 2014
Sandra wrote:
I don't know the Thomas Crass case but a very good friend of mine Sharon Zachary was framed for killing her neighbor Robert Rogers and I know for a fact she didn't do it. Her poor family suffered so much as a result. Imagine the humiliation those kids went through. I think one of his family members did it.
I know one day she will be found not guilty and get out.
SHE DID KILL HIM
John

Vancouver, Canada

#24 Mar 2, 2014
How ironic! You're asking to be excused for your "typo's" and and this should read typos (it's a plural, not a possessive).

Then, twice you wrote, "... Mr. Rogers son." This should read, "... Mr. Rogers' son."
iamcrazeecrissy wrote:
excuse my typo's........I was a bit upset that some moron would blame Mr. Rogers son. A man was her accomplice........so my a man should have read "by a man" and someone with a shred should have read "without a shred" When you tell the truth, as Mr. Rogers son did, you have nothing to fear.
Warren The One

Arlington, TX

#25 May 11, 2014
John wrote:
How ironic! You're asking to be excused for your "typo's" and and this should read typos (it's a plural, not a possessive).
Then, twice you wrote, "... Mr. Rogers son." This should read, "... Mr. Rogers' son."
<quoted text>
I just love posts from people who attempt to correct others' tipos, grammer, and speling on a bulletinbored. Know dout you are an out-of-werk Englesh teacher. I my own self am a collage graduat with a major in biology and a miner in Englesh. I went on to Medicle school and am now a neuronsurgen worken Bailor Medical Center in Dallas.

But now a question for all Christains lurking here about sweet Sharon: If she confesses her sin(s), accepts Jesus as her personal savior, won't she be forgiven by God and reside with Mr Rogers in Heaven? Ain't dat what the Bible say? HUH?
ben

Yuma, AZ

#26 May 14, 2014
Sandra wrote:
I don't know the Thomas Crass case but a very good friend of mine Sharon Zachary was framed for killing her neighbor Robert Rogers and I know for a fact she didn't do it. Her poor family suffered so much as a result. Imagine the humiliation those kids went through. I think one of his family members did it.
I know one day she will be found not guilty and get out.
she killed him
Russ Hook

Vernon, Canada

#27 Jun 12, 2014
mike b wrote:
That nasty women killed Mr. Rodgers. Shes an animal. He was good to her shes the devil and should be put to death
Hey IDIOT, animals have much more honor, and dignity than most 2-legged POS like YOU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
going to Romantics Book Store and Theater (Apr '13) Jan 11 extra large 6
News Sixth Circuit Court: Police Can Shoot Dogs For ... Jan 8 preacher tom 3
News First lady to laud school counselors in final p... Jan 4 Dr Wu 1
News Dash-cam video shows police shooting of Battle ... (Jan '14) Dec 27 retired 3
News Archway Cookies closing in Battle Creek (Oct '08) Dec '16 Snoopymjc53 424
red roof in room 62 (Nov '15) Dec '16 Doc Ellis 6
Trump for President, He will win. watch Nov '16 Sister 2

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages