Marshall Football
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Don Shula

Shepardsville, IN

#1 Aug 26, 2012
What do you think of the game friday nite. Or more like the coaching.On marshalls side the halftime non-adjustments mostly.
Pat Duncan

Shepardsville, IN

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Kettlebell workout now boys.Till you puke.
marshall fan

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2012
i heard st joe's coach at halftime tell his team to get their head out of the butt and play.
Mick Roberts

Shepardsville, IN

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Looks like marshall should work on their tackling a lot more and their speed to the ball. They should take some lessons from CASEY.Quite playing touch football at practice and HIT like the purple and gold.
watched

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
marshall fan wrote:
i heard st joe's coach at halftime tell his team to get their head out of the butt and play.
from the looks of the second half,those boys must have listened to their coach, cause marshall couldnt do anything. i wander what coach evers told his team.
really

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Mick Roberts wrote:
Looks like marshall should work on their tackling a lot more and their speed to the ball. They should take some lessons from CASEY.Quite playing touch football at practice and HIT like the purple and gold.
for some reason I don't think Mick Roberts really posted this just saying...
We Are Marshall

West Union, IL

#7 Aug 29, 2012
St. Joe opened a can of Whoop @ss on the Lions.
really

Saint Charles, IL

#8 Aug 29, 2012
A huge can...
Troy Johnson

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Marshall is soft they practice soft their coach is real soft anyone agree with me.They will be lucky to go 4 and 5. Casey will have the mercy clock on them by 3rd Quater also.
hot start

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Cumberland? Really? Evers seat getting hot yet?
Ex Fan

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Sep 1, 2012
What isn`t Zach Claypool out could sure use him at wideout or why didn`t Evers try to get Cray Bloodworth could sure use him also.
hot start

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2012
What is Evers record without a Duncan in the backfield?......
Bozz

North Liberty, IA

#13 Sep 1, 2012
It takes teamwork and determination from a young age up to high school to win. The coach can only work with what he has. Its the kids that make it happen. Boys start playing in the fifth grade and thats when they learn teamwork, the key to winning.
Ex Fan

Shepardsville, IN

#14 Sep 1, 2012
hot start wrote:
What is Evers record without a Duncan in the backfield?......
Who wrote this Pat Gayle or Jacob i bet 1 of them did
hot start

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2012
Bozz wrote:
It takes teamwork and determination from a young age up to high school to win. The coach can only work with what he has. Its the kids that make it happen. Boys start playing in the fifth grade and thats when they learn teamwork, the key to winning.
If true then the kids should have been getting a lot more credit for recent success instead of everyone anointing him the next Lombardi ...You marshall fans let his ego get big..
crays dad

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Sep 1, 2012
Cray had knee surgery this summer, and Coach Evers did talk to him about football. After surgery football was out of the ?...he also respected the fact that Cray wants to put in time for basketball which is the sport he likes to play. Don't jump ship so fast lets root for them to turn this around and make the playoffs.
hot start

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2012
Atleast 4 losses
Troy Johnson

Shepardsville, IN

#18 Sep 1, 2012
hot start wrote:
<quoted text>If true then the kids should have been getting a lot more credit for recent success instead of everyone anointing him the next Lombardi ...You marshall fans let his ego get big..
We never thought he was so great just DUNCANS puppet what you see is DUNCANS team.
Wow

Shepardsville, IN

#19 Sep 2, 2012
The last couple of years have been great for Marshall. Started out 0-2 this year amazing how fast people start pointing fingers. I'm not originally from Marshall but just from the time I have been here the fans have been great maybe just fair weather fans on here. These r kids and coaches giving all they can stay behind them no matter what.
hot start

United States

#20 Sep 4, 2012
Evers needs to do some kettlebells...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angela-jacK Howser- Civil Rights-Other LawSuit ... 16 hr Civil RightSuiT 3
Chrisman double murder 3 years now, unsolved (Jan '11) Mon Mike Hunt Hurtz 39
Ashley Lindsey Nov 15 ShakingMyHead 2
Crossroads Restaurant in Marshall Illinois (Aug '16) Nov 5 Anynomous 5
Trina Fash (Jan '17) Nov 5 WHo cares 4
Clocks go back tonight Nov 4 Tick Tock 1
Ashley Johnson Nov 4 Curious 3

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance