What Are They So Afraid Of?

Posted in the Marshall Forum

Banpaparazzis n Minions

Chicago, IL

#1 May 25, 2013
Why have they had my posts removed from Topix?
Looks like when the tables are turned it's an entire different story when it comes to freedom & censorship.
You see I'm not beholden to anyone so I can tell it as it is!

One of the pet sayings of a certain Crime Finder we are all familiar with is..
"If what we have written is not true,
show us the documentation to prove it & we'll remove it!"
Most people will not do this because under our constitution the accused do not have the burden of proving anything because they are innocent til' proven guilty in a court of law by their accusers!
Apparently these people have had my posts removed from Topix that didn't even mention them by name, out of fear that the public would figure it out on their own!
What are they so so afraid of if they are the honorable people they continually boast of being?
They can sure dish it out but they can't take it & that's a fact!
get some help

Paris, IL

#3 May 25, 2013
Banpaparazzis n Minions wrote:
Why have they had my posts removed from Topix?
Looks like when the tables are turned it's an entire different story when it comes to freedom & censorship.
You see I'm not beholden to anyone so I can tell it as it is!
One of the pet sayings of a certain Crime Finder we are all familiar with is..
"If what we have written is not true,
show us the documentation to prove it & we'll remove it!"
Most people will not do this because under our constitution the accused do not have the burden of proving anything because they are innocent til' proven guilty in a court of law by their accusers!
Apparently these people have had my posts removed from Topix that didn't even mention them by name, out of fear that the public would figure it out on their own!
What are they so so afraid of if they are the honorable people they continually boast of being?
They can sure dish it out but they can't take it & that's a fact!
This is a classic example of clinical mental illness, dreaming up enemies that do not exists.
Are you sure you even made the post you think got removed?
I think it is all in your mind, please go seek some help.
WTF

Paris, IL

#4 May 25, 2013
You claim this person is so crazy...why do you keep reading their posts and arguing with them? You're the one that looks crazy. This person has every right to post what they want on this site...if you dont like it quit reading it or start your own topic.
get some help

Paris, IL

#6 May 25, 2013
WTF wrote:
You claim this person is so crazy...why do you keep reading their posts and arguing with them? You're the one that looks crazy. This person has every right to post what they want on this site...if you dont like it quit reading it or start your own topic.
Another crazy person calling someone else crazy
DO it

Westville, IL

#7 May 25, 2013
the fact king wrote:
OK lets start a topic on what a wetard/cuntbitch you are Chuck?
Quit discussing it just do it...you obviously have the time.
TnT

Westville, IL

#8 May 25, 2013
get some help wrote:
<quoted text>
Another crazy person calling someone else crazy
I just call em like I see em. Keep on posting like the wack-job you are.
get some help

Paris, IL

#9 May 25, 2013
TnT wrote:
<quoted text>
I just call em like I see em. Keep on posting like the wack-job you are.
One wack-job calling other people wack-jobs. Did you gradimicate da ate grade? HAHAHA. Why do you look in the mirror when responding like that?
You should really stop embarrassing yourself like this.
one eyed irishman

Lubbock, TX

#11 May 25, 2013
the fact king wrote:
Do you looking in the mirror and wack off your from Danville so were guessing your gay?
Y u hate rump rangerz?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Fat Head! Stop The Madness & Tell The Truth! 1 hr LOL 3
When forum trolls names are revealed publicly w... (Mar '14) 13 hr please 10
Poll The Benefits Of Telling The TRUTH! 15 hr U R THE CLOWN JAN 3
Poll Why did Jer the DBag Delete his Poll? Sat used clothes 7
Jen Davidson &Jerry Springer Thu TV 1
News States to test ways to send food stamp recipien... Apr 30 Tazo 16
photo rcognition Apr 28 No Joke 4
More from around the web

Marshall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]