First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marshall

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Guess boss back to sitting and eating, &u complaining again! Dont know how her employees can put up with her. Pretty sad to see customers up helping too.
Agree

Hoffman Estates, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2013
I totally agree! I also heard no one is allowed to hug in there any more! Is she jealous cause we dont want to hug her?
The Duke

North Liberty, IA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
What in the hell is wrong with you people. Its a cafe, a place to eat. Grow up!
Bishop

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Hi, this is childdish of you guys!! Im a proud family member of the Bishops so if you want to talk be hind there backs I will meet you in the back of Bishops and see who wins!!! Sorry just dont like your comments very rude!! Thanks and goodnight!
Crazy

Lenexa, KS

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Bishop wrote:
Hi, this is childdish of you guys!! Im a proud family member of the Bishops so if you want to talk be hind there backs I will meet you in the back of Bishops and see who wins!!! Sorry just dont like your comments very rude!! Thanks and goodnight!
Just what exactly do you think you are going to win? Meet in the back of Bishop's and do what,...talk?
Is this going to happen inside the back of the building or behind the building in the alley? You cannot spell for $hit and your grammar sucks. What makes you think you are superior to anyone when you cannot even spell? Funny how those other talk smack then you come on this site and are no different....and you apologized. You must be a real tough guy.
Ram Rod

Shepardsville, IN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what exactly do you think you are going to win? Meet in the back of Bishop's and do what,...talk?
Is this going to happen inside the back of the building or behind the building in the alley? You cannot spell for $hit and your grammar sucks. What makes you think you are superior to anyone when you cannot even spell? Funny how those other talk smack then you come on this site and are no different....and you apologized. You must be a real tough guy.
You must be some truck driver i bet.Does jo ann flirt with your sorry ass or what.
Crazy

Prairie Village, KS

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Might have to drive my truck straight up in your sorry @$$. She might find that humorous.
Agree

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
I also heard she got bid to open Lincoln Trail restaurant.
ETA

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said crazy!
Bishop

Princeton, IL

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Oh my god, who is Crazy? If you have a problem with Bishops Cafe, heres an easy way to solve it..... Dont go in there!! Wow thats hard!! Do you even know the owner? Do you know the Bishop family? Are you friends with the Bishops? If not just STOP IT!!
Bishop Fan

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Crazy is some truckdriver that joann flirts with. Bet big on it.
Bishop

Princeton, IL

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Bishop Fan wrote:
Crazy is some truckdriver that joann flirts with. Bet big on it.
I agree!
Crazy

Kansas City, MO

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Backwoods,....yes you are! What does Jo Ann have to do with any of this? I cannot believe that you people can't understand plain English. I merely pointed out the fact that the person calling himself Bishop is ranting about meeting someone outside like it was a fighting matter. Bishop obviously can't take criticism without resorting to violence. Obviously he has other issues that he is rattled about and needs to make it publicly known that he is the toughest S.O.B. in the whole damn county. After reading the previous three posts it appears that he is about to cry and tell him mommy.
Bishop

Princeton, IL

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Oh thanks Crazy. Fyi im a girl and its my aunt that owns Bishops Cafe. When I said meet in back I didnt mean to fight. Are you even from Marshall or Clark County?! If your not... why talk about it. Like I said before if you have a problem with Bishops Cafe, there's an easy way to SOLVE IT.... DONT GO IN THERE!!!
Crazy

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jan 27, 2013
You wanna meet out back and maybe,...fool around? Maybe you need a good Šum squirt.
Bishop

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 29, 2013
No Crazy just to show you that they have business and you dont belong there!!
Crazy

Kansas City, KS

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Funny, how you think you can make a decision for a restaurant you don't even own. You are the typical Biotch that likes to open her damn mouth over something that is not your damn concern. Shut your hole Ho!
Crazy

Kansas City, KS

#19 Jan 29, 2013
You people need to be alot nicer to Jo Ann, she is a sweetheart that I have known for most of my life when her life has been difficult feeling with the stupid people within it. She is a genuinely beautiful person that deserves your respect. So you need to damn well give it to her because Marshall is a small town and I hear everything. You would not want me to come and stomp on you like the little ant that you are.
Bishop

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 29, 2013
Who are u? Do u even live in Marshall or Clark County?
Bishop

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 29, 2013
I know Joann also and shes a great person and a Wonderful wife and mother! Every time I see her we talk to catch up on our families and life! This conv started about the owners not doing anything and no hugging and now it moved to Joann. Why?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another home wrecker, poor Propst children. (Aug '15) 16 hr TRW EMPLOYEE2 3
What were FLAPPIN DUAME'S LAST WORDS? May 3 We see you factless 21
looking for May 2 Paris 2
Tabitha Boyds daughter!! May 2 Ustupid 2
Try It, You Might Just Be Surprised! May 1 LETHAL MELISSA 51
Poll What do I have up my [email protected] NOW? May 1 LETHAL MELISSA 20
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... Apr 29 Krazy Jan 160
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages