God Help Terry Payton
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Ronnie D wrote:
<quoted text>Grammar in general!!!
Trying to teach those folks grammar is like trying to put lipstick on a pig: Doesn't improve anything and just annoys the heck out of the pig!!
LONE WOLFE

Terre Haute, IN

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Ronnie D Just What The HELL Do You Want?? Now Your A English Teacher!!Did I Pass???
Andrew Catherine Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#26 Feb 6, 2013
LONE WOLFE wrote:
Ronnie D Just What The HELL Do You Want?? Now Your A English Teacher!!Did I Pass???
No, you FAILED as you do at all things in life you attempt. But keep trying! It gives us all a GOOD LAUGH!!

LMFAO!!
LONE WOLFE

Terre Haute, IN

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Andrew TAKE A Look In The Mirror,Now Thats A GOOD LAUGH!!! LMFAO!
Andrew Catherine Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#28 Feb 7, 2013
LONE WOLFE wrote:
Wow, how long did it take you to think up that intelligent RIPOSTE?? Oh, wait, you didn't. You asked your 5-year-old child for something to type!! Good LAUGH!!!

LMFAO!!
the fact king

Shepardsville, IN

#29 Feb 7, 2013
LONE WOLFE wrote:
you have a little weiner chomo
Andrew Catherine Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#30 Feb 7, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>you have a little weiner chomo
Very true, my sources tell me! Even the other CHOMOs are disgusted by the, ahem, "shortcomings" of our factless!

LMFAO!!! They do have penile implants, my sources tell me. Unfortunately for factless, hospitals do not accept LINK cards!
Cajun Jack

West Plains, MO

#31 Feb 7, 2013
Andrew Catherine Singer wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, my sources tell me! Even the other CHOMOs are disgusted by the, ahem, "shortcomings" of our factless!
LMFAO!!! They do have penile implants, my sources tell me. Unfortunately for factless, hospitals do not accept LINK cards!
The she/male has semen coming out both ends! Crazy she can still type. I guess it's like crazy pet( or tranny tricks)
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#32 Feb 7, 2013
Cajun Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
The she/male has semen coming out both ends! Crazy she can still type. I guess it's like crazy pet( or tranny tricks)
That is one of his fondest childhood memories.....daddy in his mouth & grandpaw getting him from behind.....his daddy was the first one to "own" that mangina......
Andrew Catherine Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#34 Feb 8, 2013
the fact king wrote:
did I tell you I like it from behind to thats why I like 10 year boys their not as big yet well except Big Johnny man that kid had a wanger on him to bad he moved away my lips get wet just thinking of it when we were in the McDonalds bathroom now that was a happy meal
My sources tell me ragin' cajun is racing on his own little trike to the McDonald's mens room right now! Since you both have AIDS and are nasty and unwashed, it is best you jack each other instead of 10-year-old boys and wiener dogs.

Thank you both in advance for your cooperation!
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#35 Feb 8, 2013
Andrew Catherine Singer wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me ragin' cajun is racing on his own little trike to the McDonald's mens room right now! Since you both have AIDS and are nasty and unwashed, it is best you jack each other instead of 10-year-old boys and wiener dogs.
Thank you both in advance for your cooperation!
Is that all you got LOSER???? No wonder your daddy f*cks you up the ass, you act like a sniveling little bitch so your daddy treats you that way.....It's been done that way for generations in your family.....
Andrew Catherine Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#36 Feb 8, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got LOSER???? No wonder your daddy f*cks you up the ass, you act like a sniveling little bitch so your daddy treats you that way.....It's been done that way for generations in your family.....
Weren't you ignoring me??? You "stamped your wittle feeties" like the little bitch that you are and cried out that you were "ignoring me." Yet, you can't help yourself, can you factless? No wonder your daughter, Asswipia, ran off to star in the JAN PAYTON BURNO MILLS DONKEY SHOW AND EGG EXTRAVAGANZA and your 10-year-old son and his wiener dogs are hiding in the crawlspace under your single wide with the rotting corpse of your momma whom you refuse to bury because you keep wanting to jack her.

Family values of Possum Holler, Mattoon!!

LMFAO!!!
lilly

United States

#37 Feb 18, 2013
Terry needs our prayers this week. All supporters try to be there at least one day. Be respectful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
the fact king

Shepardsville, IN

#38 Feb 18, 2013
i ll be there looking for somebody to get a ass whiping
me too

Marion, IL

#39 Feb 18, 2013
:-)

Since: Feb 13

Tilton, IL

#42 Feb 21, 2013
LONE WOLFE wrote:
There Is No Wheels Of Justice In Paris,Don't You No That? This Kid Or Young Man Is Not Crazy,He New What He Was Doing!!He Killed His Mother In Cold Blood,He Should Do Life With No Parole.Then When He Meet's His Maker He Will Be Cast In The Lake Of Fire Forever.......
What would you do if someone was attempting to kill you? This was a sad lady who was tormented by alcohol and who did terrible things to the son who loved her. Through all his pain and suffering at her hands, he has learned to forgive his mother just as the Lord teaches us. With an un-Christian attitude such as yours you will probably be the first to be cast into the Lake of Fire forever. God teaches us Mercy, Compassion, Love and Understanding. Read the Good Book - it says it all.
a supporter

Marion, IL

#43 Feb 21, 2013
isn't it strange how so many who know nothing of Terry or his terrible life are quick to condemn him. God forgives all as evidently Lone Wolfe is unaware of...all you have to do is ask. Terry is a kind boy that loves his family. He was put in a terrible position through no fault of his and the authorities ignored all his pleas for help...they are the one that should be held accountable. I keep hearing this statement..he shows no remorse. We all show remorse in different ways and since none of you here know him, how, indeed, could you possible know how he feels? Pray for him and stop condemning him..you have never walked a mile in his shoes!
a supporter

Marion, IL

#45 Feb 21, 2013
I got his sister out of that mess...where were you???
tellin u

Shepardsville, IN

#47 Feb 21, 2013
the REAL fact king wrote:
<quoted text>We are not talking about his sister, what did you do to help terry????? Just like I thought NOTHING....... So let me get this straight the home life was so bad you "got his sister out" but you left him there...... was he not worth saving???? Or did you just not care???? Be sure to let terry move in with you IF he is found not guilty.......
why didnt you do something ?
a supporter

Marion, IL

#48 Feb 21, 2013
It's hard to get someone out that wasn't even born yet you low life piece of garbage. This mess went on for over 20 years...Terry is welcome in my home anytime. Where were you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AngelajacK Howser's Jury Trial ReinStated -Civi... 2 hr CU In Court 1
~ Food For Thought -Free Speech ~ 20 hr HugeC ock 2
What's up with the creepy dolls in the house by... (Nov '16) Mon Me me 2
News Vigo Sheriff: Man wanted in hit-and-run captured Sep 17 VCSD 2
Your stupid Sep 16 I won again 1
Tim Bloodworth Sep 13 Big Fan 13
Wife doesn't want to have sex anymore of any kind Sep 2 becht oinks 2

Marshall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance