Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The last thing this young man needs is support from mental cases like CU & the other Topix Lackeys that do not feel alive unless they are hurling insults at others daily.

You people seriously need psychological help!
cover up bulldog

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh I’m so glad to see that you are still around. Do the lawyers know you’re on here AGAIN? And who is hurling insults? You have no proof that I am a mental case. AGAIN I will assure you, I have no mental health issues, just like I told you my name wasn’t Catherine Springer. Now may I suggest to you AGAIN, you don’t have a clue of who I am, who I work for, or who I do volunteer work for. Guess you won’t be seeing me in Terry’s Edgar Cnty Court Rm … You will only be in there IF and when you testify. Hmm are you taking your “ best ever” lawyer with you??? I’d personally recommend it. FYI, maybe you should practice what you preach as far as praying for Terry, he has been in my prayers since the day I first read and started RESEARCHING. his case.

Now why don’t you just quit fretting about my mental stability and go PROVIDE, GUIDE, and PROTECT, the rest of your family and all those “friends” you had posting this time a year or so ago…you remember the ones that think, type, spell, and were members of the MORONIC CHIT TOWN MAGGOT CLAN.
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cover up bulldog wrote:
Oh I’m so glad to see that you are still around. Do the lawyers know you’re on here AGAIN? And who is hurling insults? You have no proof that I am a mental case. AGAIN I will assure you, I have no mental health issues, just like I told you my name wasn’t Catherine Springer. Now may I suggest to you AGAIN, you don’t have a clue of who I am, who I work for, or who I do volunteer work for. Guess you won’t be seeing me in Terry’s Edgar Cnty Court Rm … You will only be in there IF and when you testify. Hmm are you taking your “ best ever” lawyer with you??? I’d personally recommend it. FYI, maybe you should practice what you preach as far as praying for Terry, he has been in my prayers since the day I first read and started RESEARCHING. his case.
Now why don’t you just quit fretting about my mental stability and go PROVIDE, GUIDE, and PROTECT, the rest of your family and all those “friends” you had posting this time a year or so ago…you remember the ones that think, type, spell, and were members of the MORONIC CHIT TOWN MAGGOT CLAN.
Amen.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jan Mills wrote:
The last thing this young man needs is support from mental cases like CU & the other Topix Lackeys that do not feel alive unless they are hurling insults at others daily.
You people seriously need psychological help!
Just watch as soon as the judge reads the verdict & says "guilty" Cu and the rest of her band of "merry men" (called so because they are a bunch of merry's) will be like "terry who????" as soon as he is shipped to gram for in processing the only one who will care about him is his aunt. You see CU & her merry men could actually care less about terry. It is all about CU & how she can draw attention to herself that is why she can't go a single post without getting on her soapbox & telling us all (for the 1000+ time) how she provides, guides & protects everyone OH & DON'T YOU DARE FORGET SHE VOLUNTEERS....... Nope, when this is all said & done terry's aunt Jan will forgive him IF he admits what he did was WRONG & asks for her forgiveness.......CU will disappear like a fart in the wind. It will be kinda funny when her name is revealed at trial & then she can endure all the crank calls & running her name through the mud like she has done to Jan for over a year.....Maybe someone will even play the old dog shit in a bag lit on fire on her front porch joke on her........
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Just watch as soon as the judge reads the verdict & says "guilty" Cu and the rest of her band of "merry men" (called so because they are a bunch of merry's) will be like "terry who????" as soon as he is shipped to gram for in processing the only one who will care about him is his aunt. You see CU & her merry men could actually care less about terry. It is all about CU & how she can draw attention to herself that is why she can't go a single post without getting on her soapbox & telling us all (for the 1000+ time) how she provides, guides & protects everyone OH & DON'T YOU DARE FORGET SHE VOLUNTEERS....... Nope, when this is all said & done terry's aunt Jan will forgive him IF he admits what he did was WRONG & asks for her forgiveness.......CU will disappear like a fart in the wind. It will be kinda funny when her name is revealed at trial & then she can endure all the crank calls & running her name through the mud like she has done to Jan for over a year.....Maybe someone will even play the old dog shit in a bag lit on fire on her front porch joke on her........
BLAH BLAH BLAH... No one reads your posts anymore, factless. They are all an insane mishmash of Jan Mills' lunacy, CHOMO fantasies and lines you STOLE FROM ME (for which you now owe me $1,633,423.00--NOT payable by LINK card, you welfare-cheating, government-tit-sucking A.HOLE!). Go back to jacking your wiener dogs and 10-year-old boys and leave the discussion to the adults.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, factless!
what

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

this court case isnt over yet? how long are they going to drag this out.
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
this court case isnt over yet? how long are they going to drag this out.
The wheels of justice move very slowly sometimes...

There is a hearing coming up in the case for which Jan Mills has been subpeoned, thus explaining her sudden absence from lunatic ravings on Topix. If only this were her competency hearing! Then we would have at least one less raving lunatic on Topix (one down, factless QUEEN and the Kirk Allen stalker in Paris to go!!).
LONE WOLFE

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

There Is No Wheels Of Justice In Paris,Don't You No That? This Kid Or Young Man Is Not Crazy,He New What He Was Doing!!He Killed His Mother In Cold Blood,He Should Do Life With No Parole.Then When He Meet's His Maker He Will Be Cast In The Lake Of Fire Forever.......
Lonnie D

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LONE WOLFE wrote:
There Is No Wheels Of Justice In Paris,Don't You No That? This Kid Or Young Man Is Not Crazy,He New What He Was Doing!!He Killed His Mother In Cold Blood,He Should Do Life With No Parole.Then When He Meet's His Maker He Will Be Cast In The Lake Of Fire Forever.......
Excuse me, You kill your MOM, but you are not CRAZY!!!
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LONE WOLFE wrote:
You sound like that lunatic Paris Kirk Allen Stalker. "Meet's" does not take an apostrophe in this case, DUMBASS. Also, it is "KNEW" not "NEW" as in we "KNEW" you were a DUMBASS when you started typing!

LMFAO!
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Andrew Singer wrote:
<quoted text>
BLAH BLAH BLAH... No one reads your posts anymore, factless. They are all an insane mishmash of Jan Mills' lunacy, CHOMO fantasies and lines you STOLE FROM ME (for which you now owe me $1,633,423.00--NOT payable by LINK card, you welfare-cheating, government-tit-sucking A.HOLE!). Go back to jacking your wiener dogs and 10-year-old boys and leave the discussion to the adults.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation, factless!
Well mr butt plug meth head troll YOU sure NEVER miss a chance to respond & the more you do the more people come on this site to tell you what a dumbass you are. I mean really can you get ONE SINGLE PERSON (other than Cu) to actually say they like you talking endlessly about your favorite subject butt plugs, animal sex & little boys.....EVERY SEES THAT I OWN YOU.....YOU SISSY BITCH.....
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Everyone sees that I own you....YOU SISSY BITCH...
the fact king

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

yes when are we going to hookup I want your sex McDonalds will 1st stall I will be waiting while licking my lips
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Well mr butt plug meth head troll YOU sure NEVER miss a chance to respond & the more you do the more people come on this site to tell you what a dumbass you are. I mean really can you get ONE SINGLE PERSON (other than Cu) to actually say they like you talking endlessly about your favorite subject butt plugs, animal sex & little boys.....EVERY SEES THAT I OWN YOU.....YOU SISSY BITCH.....
LOL!! You should never haved "stamped your wittle feeties" factless and swore you were going to "IGNORE ME" like the whiny little bitch that you are because you and I both know you can't help yourself!! I OWN YOU, FACTLESS!!! And I would love to sell you but I can't get anything for you and even for all the blowjobs you have given, Big Bubba isn't interested. He said why should he buy the cow when he can always get the milk for free in the McDonalds mens room!!

LOSER!! I WIN AGAIN!!!
cover up bulldog

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Well mr butt plug meth head troll YOU sure NEVER miss a chance to respond & the more you do the more people come on this site to tell you what a dumbass you are. I mean really can you get ONE SINGLE PERSON (other than Cu) to actually say they like you talking endlessly about your favorite subject butt plugs, animal sex & little boys.....EVERY SEES THAT I OWN YOU.....YOU SISSY BITCH.....
You are a hypocritical a$$ wipe. Your phony bullchit is getting old. Your memory is about as long as your pecker,( rumored 1/8”). You know f’ing well I have mentioned to cali that I don’t appreciate the posts…but also remind you that on numerous occasions have stated that hopefully we are adults on here.(That’s age not IQ, because we all know your continual bullchit is no different than Cali’s. The big difference is someone MIGHT read your posts and believe them. Cali’s are so far fetched we all know there is no validity in them. Now I don’t care if you think you are impressing someone with saying that you come to my house for sandwiches and sex, because you and I both know…there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell that I would in any way be involved with a bigoted, loud mouth, aggressive, violent temped, conceited, foul minded, piece of factLESS trash like yourself. Now if you have any doubts about my thoughts on your hostile attitude and opinions, may I suggest we return to intellectual debates on here…LOL, I kinda think you are going to meet your match real soon. And it’s going to be very embarrassing if it’s a woman who provides you with that samich you are BEGGING for. Of course as always this is just my HONEST, and abbreviated opinion… I declare that Cali and CU own your worthless a$$.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cover up bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocritical a$$ wipe. Your phony bullchit is getting old. Your memory is about as long as your pecker,( rumored 1/8”). You know f’ing well I have mentioned to cali that I don’t appreciate the posts…but also remind you that on numerous occasions have stated that hopefully we are adults on here.(That’s age not IQ, because we all know your continual bullchit is no different than Cali’s. The big difference is someone MIGHT read your posts and believe them. Cali’s are so far fetched we all know there is no validity in them. Now I don’t care if you think you are impressing someone with saying that you come to my house for sandwiches and sex, because you and I both know…there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell that I would in any way be involved with a bigoted, loud mouth, aggressive, violent temped, conceited, foul minded, piece of factLESS trash like yourself. Now if you have any doubts about my thoughts on your hostile attitude and opinions, may I suggest we return to intellectual debates on here…LOL, I kinda think you are going to meet your match real soon. And it’s going to be very embarrassing if it’s a woman who provides you with that samich you are BEGGING for. Of course as always this is just my HONEST, and abbreviated opinion… I declare that Cali and CU own your worthless a$$.
Now now old cow don't get your spankx all in a bunch.....if you want to show your prowess by taking someone to task for all the shit they post might I suggest you start with your BFF the purple chicken, Then when you are done with that, put on a sexy outfit, some high heels & get your ass back in the kitchen (where you belong) & GET ME A SANDWICH....... BTW I will NEVER meet "my match" because as I have explained to you before WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL TO MEN......You should not be allowed to drive, vote or own property.....You are FAR to emotional for ANY of these activities.......& by you flying off the handle at my post you are proving this to be very true......Run along now old gal school is out & you are dismissed.......When you see me at terrys trial try not to run me over with a truck....if you can control your anger.......
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

cover up bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you one mean momma!! Have you seen the horror movie out called "Mama"? You would scare HER!!

"far fetched"??? I am deeply...hurt. I only post what my sources tell me and if my sources are rude or wrong, well, I can't help that. I have told Topix to take down the posts where it turned out my sources were WRONG but Topix has not so these wrong posts are now Topix's fault, not mine, and I take no responsibility for them WHATSOEVER.

*WINK*. Isn't this what Jan said, "Catherine"?

Well, now that we OWN factless' nasty ass, what are we going to do with it, CU? Shove one of those sandwiches he's always on about UP IT? Sounds like a good place to start!
Andrew Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Now now old cow don't get your spankx all in a bunch.....if you want to show your prowess by taking someone to task for all the shit they post might I suggest you start with your BFF the purple chicken, Then when you are done with that, put on a sexy outfit, some high heels & get your ass back in the kitchen (where you belong) & GET ME A SANDWICH....... BTW I will NEVER meet "my match" because as I have explained to you before WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL TO MEN......You should not be allowed to drive, vote or own property.....You are FAR to emotional for ANY of these activities.......& by you flying off the handle at my post you are proving this to be very true......Run along now old gal school is out & you are dismissed.......When you see me at terrys trial try not to run me over with a truck....if you can control your anger.......
BLAH BLAH BLAH... Stop with your CHOMO fantasies, factless!! No one ever reads your posts anymore because we have heard ENOUGH about how you love to jack 10-year-old boys and wiener dogs, love sandwiches shoved up your ass and are thoroughly HONORED when your ugly pic shows up as Child Predator of the Year on the FBI's website.

OK, ok, we GET IT, factless!! You are an A-1 CHILD MOLESTER and PROUD OF IT. No need to post further (are you still ignoring me or not? Please clarify!). We're DISGUSTED by you and your BRAGGING about being a CHOMO. Please go back to hiding in the McDonald's mens room and stalking wiener dogs.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, factless! Your daughter says hi and "Stay the fuck away from me Dad!" when I saw her last night in the Jan Payton Burno Mills Donkey Show and Egg Extravaganza. Lovely family you have there, factless... lol.
LONE WOLFE

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Andrew Singer What Are You,My Spelling Teacher????? Stay Out Of My Face Chump....!
Ronnie D

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

LONE WOLFE wrote:
Andrew Singer What Are You,My Spelling Teacher????? Stay Out Of My Face Chump....!
Grammar in general!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of60
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Marshall Discussions

Search the Marshall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min TXgurl 47,177
lawn waste bags 1 hr Terra Gator 1
Then There Was One! 3 hr Minion of TRUTH 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chicagobunny 3,789
Name the thirty eight 6 hr franklin 54
Joined at the Hip! 7 hr Funny 4
71 Band (Oct '11) 9 hr tellin u 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marshall Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Marshall People Search