First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andrew Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
They arent done with us wrote:
<quoted text>
the watchdogs ... Edgar County is so lucky to have them...
Could not have said it better!
What The

Westville, IL

#22 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
They aren't done beating this dead horse either...the watchdogs plan on going on with their suit against the electoral board...as well as appealing the disputed petitions...I love how they use tax payer money as if it were theirs. Edgar County is so lucky to have them...
If this is true then its only more evidence proving how screwed up those guys are! They are just screwing with people they don't like and telling everyone they are just helping. Thats great.
Andrew Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#23 Feb 6, 2013
What The wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true then its only more evidence proving how screwed up those guys are! They are just screwing with people they don't like and telling everyone they are just helping. Thats great.

Speaking of "screwing," how's your friend Big Bubba at the Westville Corr. Facility? Understand he does the dirty up your long dark tunnel in exchange for internet access. That's great.
the fact king

Mattoon, IL

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Speaking of BIG BUBBA terry is going to be his new dance partner in a few months........
facts

Paris, IL

#26 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
They aren't done beating this dead horse either...the watchdogs plan on going on with their suit against the electoral board...as well as appealing the disputed petitions...I love how they use tax payer money as if it were theirs. Edgar County is so lucky to have them...
agree 100%
Andrew Catherine Singer

San Luis Obispo, CA

#27 Feb 6, 2013
the fact king wrote:
Speaking of BIG BUBBA terry is going to be his new dance partner in a few months........
After he finishes with YOU, factless? My sources tell me... NOT. Big Bubba loves your pretty mouth!!

LMFAO!! I WIN AGAIN!!!
Andrew Catherine Singer

Paris, IL

#28 Feb 7, 2013
I don't care if the watchdogs use tax payer money...I don't pay taxes!!!! hahahahahaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Davidson 7 hr Lake side 1
Edgar County Being Mismanaged 12 hr NoTill 8
Motley Posts As Felonball to Try to Cover Blunders 13 hr Kentucky 12
Tabloid Trash Trashes Topix! LOL Thu u b trollin 2
71 Band (Oct '11) Thu I omg 32
newman, il (Jan '11) Oct 22 newmanposterisano... 54
Is Boys Club Jimmy Smith A School Cop Yet? Oct 19 I omg 2
Marshall Dating
Find my Match

Marshall Jobs