Gary Henry Shiloh Article

Gary Henry Shiloh Article

Posted in the Marshall Forum

Teacher

Paris, IL

#1 May 24, 2013
I have to say I am less than impressed with Gary Henry's interpretation of the financial and resource problems of Shiloh school district. There are alot of concerned people trying to do the best they can with what they have to provide an education that will allow the shiloh students to be competitive with other students. Looking at the situation as a "headache" is not really the main issue here. In fact the "scheduling headache" is a very minor concern for us in this situation. Mr Henry should rethink his title to the article he wrote for the paper and take some time to consider how inappropriate his input is on this situation. While it is good to inform the public of Shiloh's difficulties, it does the Shiloh school staff a disservice by making them sound like they are more concerned with scheduling convenience instead of the students' education.
finger pointer

Martinsville, IL

#3 May 24, 2013
Sammy

Westville, IL

#4 May 24, 2013
Teacher wrote:
I have to say I am less than impressed with Gary Henry's interpretation of the financial and resource problems of Shiloh school district. There are alot of concerned people trying to do the best they can with what they have to provide an education that will allow the shiloh students to be competitive with other students. Looking at the situation as a "headache" is not really the main issue here. In fact the "scheduling headache" is a very minor concern for us in this situation. Mr Henry should rethink his title to the article he wrote for the paper and take some time to consider how inappropriate his input is on this situation. While it is good to inform the public of Shiloh's difficulties, it does the Shiloh school staff a disservice by making them sound like they are more concerned with scheduling convenience instead of the students' education.
You all are doing the best you can. This state is just screwed financially.
Tommy two tone

United States

#6 May 25, 2013
Teacher wrote:
I have to say I'm less than impressed with your cowardness in putting your name on your post, compared to Mr. Henry who stands by what he writes and puts his name on it. Change your name from Teacher to Coward, and that would impress me even more.
watch out

Casey, IL

#7 May 25, 2013
Tommy two tone wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say I'm less than impressed with your cowardness in putting your name on your post, compared to Mr. Henry who stands by what he writes and puts his name on it. Change your name from Teacher to Coward, and that would impress me even more.
Talking like that will lead Jan in her diminished mental state to get on here and accuse you if being her eneny.
unbelievable

Martinsville, IL

#8 May 25, 2013
watch out wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking like that will lead Jan in her diminished mental state to get on here and accuse you if being her eneny.
lern too spel
Whatever Hypocrite

Westville, IL

#9 May 25, 2013
Tommy two tone wrote:
<quoted text>I have to say I'm less than impressed with your cowardness in putting your name on your post, compared to Mr. Henry who stands by what he writes and puts his name on it. Change your name from Teacher to Coward, and that would impress me even more.
you post as tommy two tone then give some other person shit for not posting under their real name? Well done!
unbelievable

Martinsville, IL

#10 May 25, 2013
Whatever Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
you post as tommy two tone then give some other person shit for not posting under their real name? Well done!
What is unbelievable is that you do not understand the difference between the two.
Tommy two tone

United States

#12 May 26, 2013
Whatever Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
I called out a topix rat. If I was to call out someone who has to put there name, then yes I would put mine. What to state the obvious, brainiac.
unbelievable

Martinsville, IL

#14 May 26, 2013
Tommy two tone wrote:
<quoted text>I called out a topix rat. If I was to call out someone who has to put there name, then yes I would put mine. What to state the obvious, brainiac.
Still can't see the difference, huh?
Tommy two tone

United States

#16 May 27, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't see the difference, huh?
No i guess you don't.
unbelievable

Martinsville, IL

#17 May 27, 2013
Tommy two tone wrote:
<quoted text>No i guess you don't.
I was right, you don't see the difference. What a pitiful way to live...
Tommy two tone

United States

#18 May 27, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right, you don't see the difference. What a pitiful way to live...
It could be worse, I could live like you.
unbelievable

Martinsville, IL

#19 May 27, 2013
Tommy two tone wrote:
<quoted text>It could be worse, I could live like you.
Please stop, you are embarrassing yourself.
WCF

Westville, IL

#20 May 28, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop, you are embarrassing yourself.
You both have already done that...many posts ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Rhoadd (Sep '17) 1 hr Quiet one 5
North American Lighting (Aug '16) Fri classy 16
Mark Strait May 24 No way 9
Jessica Plew had 5 beautiful children- and just... May 24 Lumber 8
Billy Tate has butt sex with Mike burns May 23 John 3
travis board (Mar '11) May 23 are you one 53
Catholic church ungodly May 21 Jeff Archer 1

Marshall Jobs

Personal Finance

Marshall Mortgages