wondering

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Quite a few police cars in alley this morning behind it
Ram Rod

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Jan 22, 2013
In my humble opinion Felix is the biggest A--hole in Marshall anyone else agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
haha

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
bet they were in chances????
I know

Terre Haute, IN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Felix is a punk in my book.
jimbo

Brazil, IN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
I personally think Felix is a nice guy..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
slyfox

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Felix has cut my hair for over 20 years and has never done one thing to me that I would want to go and find another barber. Throwing out crap like the 2 posters above without any explanation is just down right stupid.
ex customer

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 28, 2013
slyfox wrote:
Felix has cut my hair for over 20 years and has never done one thing to me that I would want to go and find another barber. Throwing out crap like the 2 posters above without any explanation is just down right stupid.
Just ask Billy or Herbert they both worked for the A--hole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Funman

Midlothian, IL

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Never had issue with him but I'm sure if you ask Matt Herrington he has different opinion. He hit Matt's boy with leather strap for squirming hard enough to leave mark.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunt Bee

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Must be good money in barbering....Felixs nephew Bill is driving a nice red Camaro SS around town...
123zMe

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Bill is driving a Camaro SS because his grandma gave him the money for it. He ain't making enough at the shop to afford a tricycle let alone a new car.
Smart enough to get out

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Mar 13, 2013
From what I heard someone needed to step in the kid raised his hand to his mom in the barbershop and was telling her to shut up and knocking stuff off of the counters. Parents need to discipline their own kids and quit leaving it to everyone else to do.
Citizen

Marshall, IL

#12 May 27, 2013
Bill's grandma didn't give him the money for that car. I know her. Bill lived at home and saved every dime he made so he could buy that new car. His business is doing well, too.

As for Felix, he promised Bill that he could take over the business when he retired and then went back on that promise.
Shorty Mac

Paris, IL

#13 May 27, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Bill's grandma didn't give him the money for that car. I know her. Bill lived at home and saved every dime he made so he could buy that new car. His business is doing well, too.
As for Felix, he promised Bill that he could take over the business when he retired and then went back on that promise.
100% correct Felix is an A--hole first class.
Get It Straight

United States

#14 May 28, 2013
Felix promised Bill he could take over the business when he retired IF he was capable. He needed more experience and wouldn't follow any of Felix's advice on how to get that experience. Bill up and quit, he wasn't fired or anything like that, he thought he knew it all. Boo hoo that he wasn't handed something on a silver platter.
Chaz Bono

Paris, IL

#15 May 28, 2013
Get It Straight wrote:
Felix promised Bill he could take over the business when he retired IF he was capable. He needed more experience and wouldn't follow any of Felix's advice on how to get that experience. Bill up and quit, he wasn't fired or anything like that, he thought he knew it all. Boo hoo that he wasn't handed something on a silver platter.
Sounds like lieing, backstabbing,cheating, no good P.O.S. Felix to me spreading more lies.
Ridiculous

United States

#16 May 29, 2013
Looking at these posts just shows how petty and mean people in Marshall are. A topic that started as a simple question has turned into a "bash the barbers" forum. People need to mind their own business and grow up instead of spreading rumors about things they have no idea about. The only people who know the truth about anything that happened are Felix and Bill.
Smart Enough to Get Out

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jun 6, 2013
Get It Straight wrote:
I agree 100%. My husband took our boys there so all of them could get their haircut because Felix was closed. My husband went first Bill stabbed with the scissors and nicked him by the ear. After he was done with him he paid for his haircut and took the boys and left. Said there was no way in hell is was going to subject the boys to him if he was that bad on an adult. The boys are excited to go see Felix and get their haircuts.
Shorty Mac

Paris, IL

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Smart Enough to Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. My husband took our boys there so all of them could get their haircut because Felix was closed. My husband went first Bill stabbed with the scissors and nicked him by the ear. After he was done with him he paid for his haircut and took the boys and left. Said there was no way in hell is was going to subject the boys to him if he was that bad on an adult. The boys are excited to go see Felix and get their haircuts.
Your kids must lead very BORING lives to get Excited to see Felix and get their haitcut.Just Say`n W T F
Smart Enough to Get Out

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Well considering they are small children and they get to go with their dad to where they see other men and get to play grown up. I guess so. I was trying to make the point that they are not scared to go get their hair cut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marshall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Such A Good Guy! 1 hr Water Buffalo Hun... 19
Vile Vultures & Vipers Pay The Pipers! 1 hr Daliah wants her ... 3
Which McDonald's 1 hr Water Buffalo Hun... 34
Pro Bono Ono 1 hr Water Buffalo Hun... 5
ews Mar 3 bob 11
Jessey Gernigin (May '11) Mar 2 Concerned parents 5
irma mitchell Mar 1 Customer 6
Marshall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web