Marseilles seeks online citizen input...

Marseilles seeks online citizen input on issues

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Jun 24, 2009, titled Marseilles seeks online citizen input on issues. In it, The Times reports that:

Marseilles residents are being asked to vote and express their opinions on leaf burning and fishing near the Middle East Conflicts Wall Memorial at the city's Web site, www.marseillesil.net. "The Marseilles City Council is requesting thoughts, ideas, and feedback from its residents," said Jim Hollenbeck, commissioner of public health and safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

RONALD BOETTO

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2009
I believe we ahould be able to burn dry leaves in the city ,not garbage I also am in favor of eleminating fishing by the memorial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marseilles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Van Cleave 9 hr You know who I m 1
Green light in the sky? (Dec '08) Aug 28 Chonga 203
Find a Dr Aug 24 Dr Feelgood 2
News Two arrested for retail theft at Morris Walmart (Oct '12) Aug 19 A mother 26
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gru... (Oct '10) Aug '15 Walt Lomgmire - S... 44
More fun Jul '15 who cares 2
Interesting Read Jul '15 Story chaser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marseilles Mortgages