Joanne Dummett Jamison

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I'm looking for a person there in Wedron who would be so kind as to let me know the level or condition of the Fox River right now.

I am a former resident of Wedron many years ago. I would like to correspond with someone from that area to also seek any people who lived there or live there now. My email address is:
611joanjwindows@live.com. Please, anyone??
Joanne Dummett Jamison

Mount Vernon, IA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Sorry, no one wanted to tell me news about Wedron....my old hometown. Where did everyone go???? People were friendly then. They would have answered me! I have asked questions in the past...no one answered then either! My former name was DUMMETT I went through all grades at the school.(Sorry to see it's all gone now).

Better luck to the TOWN WHERE NO ONE LIVES.

OH...Just in case someone happens to read this:
My email is 611joanjwindows@live.com.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marseilles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morris father sentenced to 13 years for 'squeez... (Oct '13) May 11 just wondering 2
lawn mowing May 3 Robbyn 1
Are there any Klans in Marseilles Illinois and ... Apr 27 Spencer 1
Who is Dustin Seale with now? Apr 24 Widow 1
News Nurse's aide sentenced in Ottawa abuse case (Jun '17) Apr '18 Soft parade 3
Are there any Klans in Marseilles Illinois? Apr '18 Spencer1488 1
looking for Thomas “shirley” faille family Apr '18 wow 2

Marseilles Jobs

Personal Finance

Marseilles Mortgages