artist ms charlotte ann meckley

artist ms charlotte ann meckley

Posted in the Marrowstone Forum

swt

Smithville, MS

#1 Dec 1, 2012
anyone on info of ms charlotte ann meckley, a watercolorist from i believe this area? any info would be appreciated.thanks!!
dbreen

Seattle, WA

#2 May 24, 2014
Hello.
I knew a Charlotte Meckley from Mercer Island, Washington.. She had five kids that I used to babysit....Husband's name was Jim.

She died a few years ago. Super nice lady with a fabulous talent. I have a painting she did for me as a wedding present which I consider to be a "prized possession."

I heard one of her daughters lives (or did) on Bainbridge Island.

I would love to have more of her art work.

Hope some some this information helps.
lbyj

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 26, 2014
swt wrote:
anyone on info of ms charlotte ann meckley, a watercolorist from i believe this area? any info would be appreciated.thanks!!
Charlotte Meckley was my mother. She passed away about 10 years ago. Amazing artist, and amazing mother. She raised her kids on Mercer Island, and lived in Coupeville for a while. Her work is still out there. I have found some on ebay.
steveo

Sun City, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2014
dbreen wrote:
Hello.
I knew a Charlotte Meckley from Mercer Island, Washington.. She had five kids that I used to babysit....Husband's name was Jim.
She died a few years ago. Super nice lady with a fabulous talent. I have a painting she did for me as a wedding present which I consider to be a "prized possession."
I heard one of her daughters lives (or did) on Bainbridge Island.
I would love to have more of her art work.
Hope some some this information helps.
i have something from her with the family of angelfish says 14/100

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrowstone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leighton huerta (Oct '11) Jun 25 him 2
News Basics of Islam offered during two discussions ... May '16 The Prophet MO Sm... 3
anyone remember doug roberson???? (Mar '12) May '16 Paul Bain 3
News Air quality mostly good in Port Townsend, study... Mar '16 AynRandsLeftHand 1
News Passengers clap as sick Wash. boy taken off air... Mar '16 Wurtz 2
News Haller Foundation grant of $140,294 to help fun... Mar '16 sun 2
Debate: Immigration - Sequim, WA (Jun '10) Mar '16 mslom 31

Marrowstone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marrowstone Mortgages