christina goad (aka chris-stanka goad

christina goad (aka chris-stanka goad

Posted in the Marrowbone Forum

lala

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
this girl is a nasty ass bitch. she thinks she is something but let me tell u she is shit. well shit would be giving her a compliment. u might see her if u got some drugs she will try to give u a good time until she passes out. yeah that sums it up for now
Renee Williams

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2010
Dont listen to other people who dont leave their names Christina give your heart to God He will make all things better love ya...call me if you need me..
dirty harry

Macon, GA

#3 Feb 5, 2010
lala wrote:
this girl is a nasty ass bitch. she thinks she is something but let me tell u she is shit. well shit would be giving her a compliment. u might see her if u got some drugs she will try to give u a good time until she passes out. yeah that sums it up for now
wonder if she still beats the dogshit out of Eddie Dean and sneaking Hoss and them Holbrook boys in,she is low as low can get.
neighbor

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2010
yeah, she's a ho, just like when she was being a cleaning lady for michael doc bartley, she was just there to get drugs and the only way she got any was to give some nasty puss
friends friend

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Nov 6, 2010
neighbor wrote:
yeah, she's a ho, just like when she was being a cleaning lady for michael doc bartley, she was just there to get drugs and the only way she got any was to give some nasty puss
Heard she was getting married to the old man that is supplying her with any thing you want. He looks old enough to be her pappaw, but he supplies her good. He probably can't get any kind of puss anywhere else so he doesn't know if it's nasty or not!!!!!
old men

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Nov 18, 2010
friends friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard she was getting married to the old man that is supplying her with any thing you want. He looks old enough to be her pappaw, but he supplies her good. He probably can't get any kind of puss anywhere else so he doesn't know if it's nasty or not!!!!!
the old man must can't smell,bc u can smell her when she has clothes on and i couldn't imagine the smell with clothes off. if he is that desperate then he is probably glad to get it anywhere.
cleaning lady

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 16, 2010
neighbor wrote:
was told she had a good vacuum, she could suck it out, but she didn't no how to wash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrowbone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh frazier 1 hr Hmmm 1
Tiffany Philpot single mother 1 hr Richard 8
Tiffany philpot (sorry piece of shit mom) 2 hr Someone who knows 5
ANother drug bust 2 hr Cowboy 11
Lounge and Grill 5 hr loner 67
White's bottom 8 hr Adrienne 10
Eric Kingery has a go fund me page 12 hr hahahaha 4

Marrowbone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance