Noman

Lahore, Pakistan

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Hi, I am Noman, I want to go abroad. i m doing here a job but i am not satisfy, It is not like that i cant work hard, i can do everything. I live in Pakistan i love my country but there is some troubles and problems for every hardworker, sincere, bussines man, marketer, job people because of Terrorist issues. But we dont want all these what are happening here. i tell you about myself, i m elder in my family amongst my sisters & brothers. we are suffering in poverty like other people. but i dont want to tired. i want to do something for my parents and my sisters and brothers. i have lot of responsibilities. That's why i want to growup myself because there is impossible in my country and there is mostly successful that people who have lot money.
I really saying true. i just want to go there because of making of bright future of myself and my family. if give me a chance, i make sure that i will do hardwork for myself and my living country.
I will be very thankful to you all.

NOMAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson Parish DA Paul Connick endorses Thoma... Dec 8 Bad weather 1
latest plan Dec 7 havemercy 4
Planet Beach Tanning Spa Franchising Corp (Sep '07) Oct '14 Nola 4life 66
Official confirms 1 person aboard African ship ... Sep '14 issues 1
Alexandria still pursuing commercial developmen... (May '14) May '14 Getting Tired of Roy 3
Cigarette butts are litter, says Louisiana Hous... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hfg 3
Local organization needs help getting homeless ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 PEASE READ 1

Flood Watch for Jefferson Parish was issued at December 26 at 4:03AM CST

Marrero Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marrero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marrero News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marrero

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:17 am PST