C-Murder Accused of Violating House A...

C-Murder Accused of Violating House Arrest

There are 52 comments on the Q93.com story from Jun 13, 2006, titled C-Murder Accused of Violating House Arrest. In it, Q93.com reports that:

Three months after his release into a home incarceration program, rapper C-Murder could be going back to jail on claims that he violated the terms of his house arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q93.com.

CED

United States

#29 Jun 28, 2006
IF I COULD BE A WITNESS I KNOW WHO PULL THE TRIGGA
TRU 2 DA GAME

Fairfield, CT

#30 Jun 28, 2006
C my nigga. I know who set him up, everone knows who set the nigga up. Them niggaz want a payoff, thats why they tryin to keep him in jail. Fuck police.
ForeclosinFreddi e

Slidell, LA

#31 Jun 28, 2006
Welfare Wakeesha wrote:
<quoted text>
We aint need no white people. They just tryin to take a black mans money. Fuck yall. You get off his dick mayne. Yall aint shit! C-Murder for life reppin e-block.
You sure needed us white people to pull your dumb asses off your roof tops and provide you with shelter, food, and clothing after the storm. Now y'all are crying about why won't we pay to move you from houston back to the projects. Lazy b!tch I'm glad they're movin' the projects out to Reserve so at least we don't have to deal with all your bullshit crying and stupidity.

Oh yea, and since C Murder is so loaded that white devil is goin for his wallet, why did Master P's (and hes supposed to have more money than C) house in Louisiana Country Club just get foreclosed? What that means is not only did he lose the house, but he lost everything inside of it. It only happens when you don't pay the money that you borrow from the bank to buy the house and also means you haven't paid them in a LONG TIME. Guess hes either too stupid to pay the bills or the money "ain't der no mo".

Worked out for me, cause I got his big ass aquarium he had as a headboard for my aligator.
Melvin aka Young Boo

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jul 1, 2006
Why the f*** do the system have to mess wit us black rappers cuz we just tell the truth about whats going on in the streets, why!!! they jealous cuz we rapping and making money and gettin rich and see thats whats making them jealous, so they try to find every little thing possible to try to lock us away just cuz we make gangsta music and thats something they not hip to why!!! cuz its black and only rap for real is black so f*** the system and f*** any body who got something against what i said cuz its the truth.
Crazy C

United States

#33 Jul 2, 2006
We all know the law likes to target big names expectually if people, there kids or society looks up too them they dont like. It's still hard for any black male to be successful without some kind of hatred. America has changed in many ways but you gotta to know the south still is full of hatred to the color of many minorities. That's why as a black man you gotta lay low when you are in a bad situation. U gotta use your brain brotha
Crazy C

United States

#34 Jul 2, 2006
ForeclosinFreddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, color has nothing to do with it. It comes down to if you have a rap sheet or a history with the police. Its actually in their standards of proceedure to run heavy checks on people with a record ( I know this because I asked them what the deal was everytime I got pulled over and searched ). I'm a clean cut white guy who drives a nice car, but i got a DWI + resisting + endangerment 4 years ago and if i get pulled over, you better beleive im getting cuffed and my car searched inside and out. It sucks, but I can understand where they're coming from. The only one I have to blame is myself for fucking up in the first place. Its piss poor to push the blame because of your color. Just keeping yourself down.
I feel you some about what you wrote but you als got to understand a black male with a rap sheet is ten times worse looked at than a white male with a rap sheet. You look on cops they want to pretray us as bad in movies and in general. Just by the looks of me people think I am a criminal just based on my size and the way I look ball headed muscular build but I am an educated black man.
Crazy C

United States

#35 Jul 2, 2006
ForeclosinFreddie wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure needed us white people to pull your dumb asses off your roof tops and provide you with shelter, food, and clothing after the storm. Now y'all are crying about why won't we pay to move you from houston back to the projects. Lazy b!tch I'm glad they're movin' the projects out to Reserve so at least we don't have to deal with all your bullshit crying and stupidity.
Oh yea, and since C Murder is so loaded that white devil is goin for his wallet, why did Master P's (and hes supposed to have more money than C) house in Louisiana Country Club just get foreclosed? What that means is not only did he lose the house, but he lost everything inside of it. It only happens when you don't pay the money that you borrow from the bank to buy the house and also means you haven't paid them in a LONG TIME. Guess hes either too stupid to pay the bills or the money "ain't der no mo".
Worked out for me, cause I got his big ass aquarium he had as a headboard for my aligator.
That man has 4 diffrent homes I hear and a morgage company why would he care about one damn house come on man use your brain.
nolimit4lyfe

Tallahassee, FL

#36 Jul 2, 2006
They won't violate him for that. he was 46 minutes late from returning from a court appointment, where he tested negative for any drugs or alcohol...the man stopped by a smoothie king for a sandwich then went and saw his fiance'...dang....for real, leave him alone on the dumb stuff. The prosecution is only trying to throw negative publicity on him to make it seem like he's this MAJOR rule violator because they know that after the first overturned conviction, they have NO CASE in the re-trial.
lil stranger

Rancho Mirage, CA

#37 Jul 5, 2006
keep ur head up don't let on one get u down
Mertro7

Oskaloosa, IA

#38 Jul 7, 2006
I just don't understand how as soon as a black man make it big every law person in the world wants to lock that man up. In the tape that they got from the security camera shows that the fame from the gun didn't even come from from c-murder was standing. Now you let me know how a man can shoot a gun, but the fire from the gun was nowhere nere him. I'm one of c-murders biggest fans from s.c. and I feel as though they need to leave him the HELL along and go worry about some othere shit. Tell me how everyday in the news that lead story is always some black man doing something to somebody else. The media makes it seems as though blacks are the only ones killing people and that fucked up. Now Martha Stewart scamed money from the U.S. with enron and all this BITCH get is a couple of days in jail and while the bitch was in jail she was stealing spices and all types of shit and look what happen to her NOTHING. Then when the bitch get out of jail everybody treat the BITCH like she is some fucking hero. Now if that aint fucked up then what is. C bra keep your head up keep on making those hood classics and fuck everybody that aint down with you.
nolacracka

Metairie, LA

#39 Jul 7, 2006
Mertro7 wrote:
I just don't understand how as soon as a black man make it big every law person in the world wants to lock that man up. In the tape that they got from the security camera shows that the fame from the gun didn't even come from from c-murder was standing. Now you let me know how a man can shoot a gun, but the fire from the gun was nowhere nere him. I'm one of c-murders biggest fans from s.c. and I feel as though they need to leave him the HELL along and go worry about some othere shit. Tell me how everyday in the news that lead story is always some black man doing something to somebody else. The media makes it seems as though blacks are the only ones killing people and that fucked up. Now Martha Stewart scamed money from the U.S. with enron and all this BITCH get is a couple of days in jail and while the bitch was in jail she was stealing spices and all types of shit and look what happen to her NOTHING. Then when the bitch get out of jail everybody treat the BITCH like she is some fucking hero. Now if that aint fucked up then what is. C bra keep your head up keep on making those hood classics and fuck everybody that aint down with you.
scamming money and killing someone is two different things totally. and if c was even at the scene of the crime when it happend and didn't report it to the police, then he is also charged with the crime but w/o the possibility of death.

And don't blame others because blacks are the majority of the ones commiting the crimes. Look at the makeup of our prision populations if you think im a full of shit racist. I know here in New Orleans, the blacks account for over 50% of the population and over 80% of the poverty. Poverty breeds crime and thats a fact. Blacks aren't the only ones killing people, but they sure as hell are doing the majority of it (thats not a racist comment, thats a fact backed by statistics).

You think that all of us white devils are keeping you in poverty? join the military, let them pay for your education, study like hell and all the doors open for you. If you hang around people who don't value education then your just gonna hold yourself back. Hell, thats what I had to do to get out of a shitty apartment on the shitty side of town.

If P and Silkk are getting hit with weapons charges in L.A. and P, Silkk and C all have a rap sheet, don't you think even a simple minded podunk cop would say "hmmm, i'm gonna watch those fellas." Its common sense! How about you tell those that are "coming up" and making good money to not associate with convicted felons and carry unregisterd handguns! When a white man/woman fucks up, at least we shake our heads at them and call em a dumbass instead of pushing the blame.
curtny

Orillia, Canada

#41 Jul 14, 2006
Jason Rouse wrote:
How the *** they gone try and send dat man back to jail cause he try t see his baby mama, dats ****ed up from the floor up and they know it.
no
curtny

Orillia, Canada

#42 Jul 14, 2006
do not put he back
tyneisha

United States

#43 Sep 23, 2006
something wrong withthem whites its okay c your getting out and your not going to return bak to that jail your going to be free
tyneisha

United States

#44 Sep 23, 2006
its okay your going to be okay your getting out
derreuna

Aiken, SC

#47 Apr 17, 2007
keep it real man you will get out tell these people who popping to get a life just dont turn gay man sew these folks when you get out or try to get out you should be out because everyone deserve another chance thats why god put us on this earth to live our life good not bad just pray men i got to get my head right too talking about you it will come back on them give yo boy a holle tell romeo i said good show and mastor p dereuna smith aka lil.dunn peace up peace down and peace out

“Music Mixing Guru”

Since: Apr 07

Kenner, LA

#48 Apr 17, 2007
man till c is off this probation this is how its going to be he has to chill. Stay at home network and prepare for a come back but right now hes chapped.

shamelss plug
ironworkent.com
mike wille

New Orleans, LA

#49 Apr 18, 2007
cory is accused of shooting a BLACK kid.That's black-on black crime.How can anybody make this into a racial issue?I'm reading alot of uninformed hate out there.
lil rippla

Waco, TX

#52 Jun 8, 2007
do what you do and that making hot and real tracks that gansta
H Murder from Tha Chi raq

United States

#54 Apr 19, 2008
free c murder.. kill more 16 year olds! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westwego ticketing to speed up (Oct '07) Jul 5 Mafia 11
Bullying Jun '17 Crystalkevin0 1
Bullying Jun '17 Crystalkevin0 1
News Stewart Enterprises Names Kenneth G. 'Jerry' My... (Jul '08) May '17 Marcella 2
Peggy Lee Hughes May '17 Stanleyclan 2
Chess Gotti BBQ and Seafood Mar '17 jim thompson 1
How Corrupt is the Gretna Police Dept? (May '11) Mar '17 Molly 19

Marrero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marrero Mortgages