C-Murder Released From Prison, Placed On House Arrest

Full story: MTV News 241
More than a week after the Louisiana Supreme Court overturned his second-degree murder conviction, rapper C-Murder is out of prison and back in his Louisiana home under house arrest. Full Story
white power

United States

#255 Sep 20, 2007
they should let him out so he can kill some k-ville mother F___ ers. thats what we like to see dead ni__ers!
BOBBY BOUCHER

United States

#256 Oct 1, 2007
WTF wrote:
why is it all the brothers gotta talk like pootie tang?
Because they're stupid aids-monkeys
hehe

Kansas City, MO

#257 Oct 6, 2007
Because it makes them look like An ASS and really shows just how dumb they are.. yeah let them keep killing off each other sooner are later you wont have to worry about it. They will have cleaned up the City of it's trash. I am surprised that any of them know how to use a computer.
santino

Glendora, CA

#259 Nov 17, 2007
yeah but i bet without cmurder involved.do you think they have beef
santino

Glendora, CA

#260 Nov 17, 2007
relax mr perfect.oh did i spell everything correctly.
santino

Glendora, CA

#261 Nov 17, 2007
who killed SOULJASLIM////????MASTERP C THEGAME////????WHO
josh

Fort Defiance, AZ

#264 Dec 5, 2007
no limit is back on top!!!!!!!!!!11
josh

Fort Defiance, AZ

#265 Dec 5, 2007
he rules!!!!!!!!!1
ROLANDO MOTA

Sacramento, CA

#266 Dec 16, 2007
PINCHE MAYATE!!!!!!!!!!
in the NO

New Orleans, LA

#268 Feb 9, 2008
dj m wrote:
<quoted text> you do not no what you talking about he was lock up for a long time and he is on house arrest he can not go nowear but to the doctor
You foolish oaf. His house arrest gave him more freedom than you have. He was allowed UNLIMITED travel. Trust me, I Know.
N da club

United States

#269 Feb 10, 2008
I know this is so late but, I think you all should know the facts. Yes his name is c murder but thats just a name I was in the club that night in Jan. 2002. When the fight broke out yes he was fighting however he was not the one who pulled the trigger and took that childs life
N da club

United States

#270 Feb 10, 2008
white power wrote:
they should let him out so he can kill some k-ville mother F___ ers. thats what we like to see dead ni__ers!
You and people like you are thr reason that this nation is so messed up. If not for the contrabutions of black people your silly a-s may just catch a heart attack and die. But that goes to show you just how STUPID YOU ARE.
N da club

United States

#271 Feb 10, 2008
BOBBY BOUCHER wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they're stupid aids-monkeys
WE ALL KNOW JUST WHO IS STUPID AND IT'S YOU BOBBY BOUCHER!
Pippa

Philadelphia, PA

#273 May 14, 2011
Corey is innocent and will be home soon! If only you knew him as I do! He's the most loving, kind, thoughtful, caring, considerate and God-fearing man I've ever known! TRU life is one thing...entertainment is another! Learn to decipher and seperate the two. Embellishment sells....it's all entertainment! No one EVER complained about his moniker until now....it's claimed he's living his lyrics! So what does this really mean? Does Stephen King live his movies and books? Does Dean Koontz live his books? I understand a child lost his life....he was not perfect! Not that this justifies his death but his manipulating ways got him into this club with a fake ID and he was under the influence of drugs!!! Who's to say he did not provoke the altercation....sometimes the young "wanna be's" tend to get themselves into situations that are a little tough! I pray for all who are involved! I easpecially pray for Corey as he has lost so many years of his life to the faulty justice system!!!! But he remains strong and very very positive! Things are looking better in his situation everyday!!! God is in control...

Since: May 11

United States

#274 May 15, 2011
He's a f/n N animal who should have been put down like the animal that he is!!!
Pippa

Philadelphia, PA

#276 May 25, 2011
EE WANTED wrote:
He's a f/n N animal who should have been put down like the animal that he is!!!
It's very sad and unfortunate that you've allowed your negativity and hatred for this man consume you! Corey is far from being an animal....HE WILL BE HOME VERY VERY SOON!!!
real world

Metairie, LA

#277 May 26, 2011
Wow y'all are all so ignorant . C-murder is a scum bag that should rott in Angola . He is GUILTY ... Y'all a bunch of SHEEP
curles

Chalmette, LA

#280 Nov 8, 2011
robert wrote:
<quoted text>i think he is innosent so stop hateing
u would
curles

Chalmette, LA

#281 Nov 8, 2011
hey real world.
u said the truth, the whole truth n nothing but the truth.
curles

Chalmette, LA

#282 Nov 8, 2011
B-hoed the Rappa wrote:
C-Miller is like the missing 2 pac a lyrical genius in the making. His reputation in doing gangsta rap made him guilty.
being a gangsta is what put him n jail.
i hope u dont have any children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson Parish DA Paul Connick endorses Thoma... Dec '14 Bad weather 1
Planet Beach Tanning Spa Franchising Corp (Sep '07) Oct '14 Nola 4life 66
Official confirms 1 person aboard African ship ... Sep '14 issues 1
Alexandria still pursuing commercial developmen... (May '14) May '14 Getting Tired of Roy 3
Cigarette butts are litter, says Louisiana Hous... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hfg 3
Local organization needs help getting homeless ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 PEASE READ 1
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGISTS "N... (Feb '14) Feb '14 COMPLAINT against... 1
Marrero Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marrero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:39PM
Saints Must Add Talented Cover CB, Run-Stopper
Bleacher Report 4:33 PM