Man killed in Marrero; second man in critical condition

Aug 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NOLA.com

One man was killed and another was hospitalized in critical condition tonight in Marrero, the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office reported.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2012
Sherry

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2012
What's going to happen to the one man that will be released out of the hospital? or better yet where were the two of them going and what were they go to do with them guns commit a crime a murder someone got to them first and the one in the hospital should go straight to jail when he is release for carrying such deadly weapons without the proper paper work.
Dana

Metairie, LA

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Sherry wrote:
What's going to happen to the one man that will be released out of the hospital? or better yet where were the two of them going and what were they go to do with them guns commit a crime a murder someone got to them first and the one in the hospital should go straight to jail when he is release for carrying such deadly weapons without the proper paper work.
he is dead....those were my family members
Kim

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 15, 2012
My heart goes out to this family and my prayers are in abundance for you. I pray that God will give you all the strength and courage you need to get through this tough time. May God Bless you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marrero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Hold on there 3,069
Debate: Marijuana - Westwego, LA (Aug '10) Aug 19 Tee 10
How Corrupt is the Gretna Police Dept? (May '11) Aug 16 fed up 8
Planet Beach Tanning Spa Franchising Corp (Sep '07) Jul '14 From Canada 65
Please join STARLA and I on FACEBOOK? Jul '14 MARK TRAINA for G... 1
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in South Carolina ... Jul '14 NAAWP - KKK NEWS ... 3
Alexandria still pursuing commercial developmen... May '14 Getting Tired of Roy 3
•••
Marrero Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marrero Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marrero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE