wbailey

Madison, WI

#1 Sep 24, 2012
With Halloween coming up fast, I'm wondering if anyone in the Montello area can tell me if there is still a great hayride just outside of town? The last time I was there was in the mid 1990's so I'm not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about, but from what I remember it was just north of town and was a big thing- I remember waiting in line for hours!
jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2 Sep 24, 2012
There's an awesome one at arrowhead campground in Montello. I know people who work at it, and I was told people actually faint and pee their pants, HAHA.

Also, the same people are going to work at the upcoming on in Berlin...it's going to be in an old abandoned warehouse and supposed to be really scary.

Princeton usually has a haunted hayride for kids, and a haunted house at the building in the city park. Never been to it.
wbailey

Madison, WI

#4 Oct 10, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>I know which one you're talking about, I lived up the road and used to scare at it. Unfortunately it was shut down quite a few years ago due to potential lawsuits from out of towners :(
Bummer!!
classy42

De Forest, WI

#5 Oct 20, 2012
there will be a real good haunted hay ride west on 23 just out of montello starting oct 20st 7pm will be lit up so you should find it ok just a couple blocks past the collision place.
Really

Fond Du Lac, WI

#6 Oct 20, 2012
wbailey wrote:
With Halloween coming up fast, I'm wondering if anyone in the Montello area can tell me if there is still a great hayride just outside of town? The last time I was there was in the mid 1990's so I'm not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about, but from what I remember it was just north of town and was a big thing- I remember waiting in line for hours!
If you are talking about the one that used to be just off of Hwy 22 on County J...that hasn't been done for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What JSM stands for 4 hr Roddy McCorley 16
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Fri Scott Schneider 43
"judge' Slate must go Thu JSM wins 4
People *still* HEAR when "crazies" talk to them... May 25 14 men in Derry 4
Mark Slate, Andrew Christenson, Lud Wurtz, Scot... May 24 SAORISE 1
News Hearing Set for Murder Suspect May 24 SAORISE 1
Child Abduction by Police May 15 SAORISE 1

Marquette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance