Barney wants you to vote!

Posted in the Marquette Forum

getaclue

Waunakee, WI

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Don Knotts is much cuter than Matt. lololol
getaclue

Waunakee, WI

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Where'd the picture of Don Knotts go?
Aquaman

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Barney is a fictional charachter from a TV show.He was silly and noone took him serious because he tried to act macho when he was a scrawny wimp.I dont think anyone in this town wants that nickname or to be considered the same personality.Just sayin.
getaclue

Waunakee, WI

#4 Mar 5, 2011
awww....a matt sympathizer

don't forget Barney was also a bumbling idiot too haha
SDF1105

Hickory Hills, IL

#5 Mar 5, 2011
Pretty sure that Matt actually used to go by the nickname? I know that other police and fire called him Barney. Maybe when Schneider and Garro gave him the chief job he thought better of the nickname?
Mr Princeton

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Just saw this. Very funny indeed.Heard that Barney...mean Matt and John Weidle are in a battle to see who runs Princeton?

I feel sorry for their signicant others. Johns' dog and Matts botfriend Natham.
Mr FIB

Lake Zurich, IL

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Thelma Lo was hot. Just like all you chubby Wisconsin girls. I got lotsa Lake Oshgosh beer for you my fat cherub. Come to daddy....
mragreeable

Wautoma, WI

#8 Sep 29, 2013
Matt Bargenquast is really upset that this picture is here. Don't ask how I know, I just do, LOL!
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 29, 2013
mragreeable wrote:
Matt Bargenquast is really upset that this picture is here. Don't ask how I know, I just do, LOL!
Tom Nelson and Matt Schneider have plenty of "Barney" stories.

What people say in council meetings and the truth told in bars and restaraunts and private are two different things.
omg

Wautoma, WI

#10 Sep 30, 2013
Princeton Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Nelson and Matt Schneider have plenty of "Barney" stories.
What people say in council meetings and the truth told in bars and restaraunts and private are two different things.
True dat!
omg

Wautoma, WI

#11 Sep 30, 2013
Mr FIB wrote:
Thelma Lo was hot. Just like all you chubby Wisconsin girls. I got lotsa Lake Oshgosh beer for you my fat cherub. Come to daddy....
fat cherub? you're actually funny, lol
watcher

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 1, 2013
I am sure this guy is not a troll and all Wisconsin women. Really want him.
omg

Wautoma, WI

#13 Oct 1, 2013
haha, that was funny too.

I tried uploading some very flattering photos of "Princeton's Finest" on here and it didn't work? lol
watcher

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2013
omg wrote:
haha, that was funny too.
I tried uploading some very flattering photos of "Princeton's Finest" on here and it didn't work? lol
Werent you the same goof that was telling everybody Princeton needs more cops and the admin was great?

Any intelligent admin wont last in Princeton. Too many stooges running the city into ground.
surprised

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2013
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Werent you the same goof that was telling everybody Princeton needs more cops and the admin was great?
Any intelligent admin wont last in Princeton. Too many stooges running the city into ground.
Drove thru Princeton this morning. What a shame how the city council let this city sink into the dumps.
I came on this message board to see if there was a flood?

Instead it appears to be mis management. Its sad because this was a fun place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PPD's finest? Mar 22 Letsralk 2
Our Town of Princeton Mar 20 Letstalk2015 3
The cops KNOW Princeton Topix exists. Jan '15 bucknasty 13
Jim Wolff, PLEASE STOP LYING! Jan '15 Reply 3
This is just too, too funny! Jan '15 jsm 1
jury trial-insist on one, always!!! Jan '15 jsm 3
Judge Slate Jan '15 jsm 1
Marquette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marquette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]