Green Lake County Police are the Problem

Posted in the Marquette Forum

Green Lake County Watcher

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I do agree that Princeton has very poor leadership and too many morons trying to tell the people what to do .
I also think Really is a moron. But he said one thing true. The Green Lake County police are very bad. That is why Princeton needs a police officer to watch the highways going in and out of Princeton because Green lake County does NOT ever do their job of watching the county highways!
I have also heard this from Princeton leaders directly.

If Green Lake County did their job we would probably not need a Princeton Police Department!
Disgusted with princeton

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Green Lake County Watcher wrote:
I do agree that Princeton has very poor leadership and too many morons trying to tell the people what to do .
I also think Really is a moron. But he said one thing true. The Green Lake County police are very bad. That is why Princeton needs a police officer to watch the highways going in and out of Princeton because Green lake County does NOT ever do their job of watching the county highways!
I have also heard this from Princeton leaders directly.
If Green Lake County did their job we would probably not need a Princeton Police Department!
Wrong!!!
Only dumbarses like Really or Turd or whatever he/she is going by thinks that Green Lake County Police is not good enough and thats why we need Princeton police. It was a dumb argument a year ago and dumb argument today.
The Green Lake County Police are better and faster! Anyone that lives in Princeton knows this.Ask Big John who has been around forever.
Cops and council are just reaching for reasons and making excuses and they better stop telling people that Green Lake County Cops are slow or unresponsive because that a lie!
Green Lake County could easily replace Princeton cops. But Podoll was a moron and wants to protect the brotherhood of cops even though Princeton leaders talk about his own police.
There are soo many morons involved with all this and some people think they have friends and they really don't.
Ernie Pulvermacher found this out when he heard that certain Princeton were talking behind his back at election time.
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Disgusted with princeton wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong!!!
Only dumbarses like Really or Turd or whatever he/she is going by thinks that Green Lake County Police is not good enough and thats why we need Princeton police. It was a dumb argument a year ago and dumb argument today.
The Green Lake County Police are better and faster! Anyone that lives in Princeton knows this.Ask Big John who has been around forever.
Cops and council are just reaching for reasons and making excuses and they better stop telling people that Green Lake County Cops are slow or unresponsive because that a lie!
Green Lake County could easily replace Princeton cops. But Podoll was a moron and wants to protect the brotherhood of cops even though Princeton leaders talk about his own police.
There are soo many morons involved with all this and some people think they have friends and they really don't.
Ernie Pulvermacher found this out when he heard that certain Princeton were talking behind his back at election time.
Best post this year!

Podol is/was so stupid. He is supporting Princeton cops. And there are key people saying that Green Lake can't cover Princeton when they actually do a better job than our own cops!

Did Really actually say that we need Princeton cops because Green Lake can't cover Princeton? What a Turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PPD's finest? Mar 22 Letsralk 2
Our Town of Princeton Mar 20 Letstalk2015 3
The cops KNOW Princeton Topix exists. Jan '15 bucknasty 13
Jim Wolff, PLEASE STOP LYING! Jan '15 Reply 3
This is just too, too funny! Jan '15 jsm 1
jury trial-insist on one, always!!! Jan '15 jsm 3
Judge Slate Jan '15 jsm 1
Marquette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web