Police have your social security numb...

Police have your social security number WHY?

Posted in the Marquette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#1 Jan 8, 2014
Matt Bargenquast made Princeton aware that they do, but does anybody know why? Is this America or Austria? What the hell is going on? What purpose does it serve for a bunch of low-iq gunslingers to have our social security numbers?
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 10, 2014
The Princeton police are not an asset that enefit the community.

IMO they are a liability....lawsuit waiting to happen.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Agreed.

I'm talking about cops in general though. The uniformed thugs who carry around phallic symbols to feel better about themselves and used to be that freaky kid who microwaved bunnies and hamsters for entertainment.

Why do those things need our social security numbers?
Elmwood Sucks

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 11, 2014
JessicaSuzanne wrote:
Agreed.
I'm talking about cops in general though. The uniformed thugs who carry around phallic symbols to feel better about themselves and used to be that freaky kid who microwaved bunnies and hamsters for entertainment.
Why do those things need our social security numbers?
There are some good cops and some bad cops. But I do agree that many kids that want to become cops had major issues growing up.

The problem is that cops carry a gun and can really affect individuals and the community they represent. They are the face of the community.

Heavy duty psychological screening and ongoing mental fitness checks should be emphasized.

I would gladly pay for mental testing and checkups ....rather that Bargenquast waisting $10,000 per year to drive around a two mile area in a shiny new car.
Small Town Cops Sucks

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 11, 2014
People are NOT taking it anymore. They are filming cops abusing their power and waisting tax payer money.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search... #

There are now countless videos of police acting like idiots and costing their small towns lawsuits and waisting tax payer money.

10 years ago the Princeton Police did whatever they wanted to. Now their incompetence will be exposed and be out there for public consumption via topix boards and youtube and sites dedicated to policing the police.
somewhereinwisco nsin

Stevens Point, WI

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Your SSN has been used by LE for many years. They don't want to mix you up with anyone else. Besides, if you don't pay a fine, etc. it is taken out of your income tax returns.

The fun part of it all is that now when you request a police record, accident report, etc. they have to redact all the personal info on the record before you get it including your SSN. So now it takes 3 times as long to get any records.

Eventually, this number will be put into the microchip imbedded in your upcoming National Identification Cards. So behave, so that you can one day be part of Obama's Civilian National Security Force and wear a brown shirt.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#7 Jan 13, 2014
What is LE? I will look it up, but I'm pretty sure that it will return too many search results. I'm not middle class, so I don't pay actual income tax. Neither do rich people though, lol?! I don't think anyone in Princeton pays actual "income tax". You do know there's a difference between "income tax" and the taxes they out of your paycheck, right? Republicans don't think you pay taxes anyway though. I can explain that later, if you don't know what I mean...and hopefully before the next election, since you seem to not like the best president our country has ever had, next to Bill Clinton, JFK, and that other one...um, Taft, I think his name was. Besides, it kills me to watch people who aren't filthy rich vote for Republicans, while they're laughing at you.

Whatever this Civilian National Security force is, it sounds good to me! It's probably a tea-bagger lie, but removing some control from Republican's dumb guard dogs (police) who will damn near kill innocent protestors (like occupy protestors) just because they get slightly larger table scraps than other blue-collar people seems like a wonderful idea!
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#8 Jan 13, 2014
Oh, I missed it...you called them income tax RETURNS. You don't get RETURNS on "income" tax. Yeah...you definitely need more education. I'll get back to you.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#9 Jan 13, 2014
The TRUTH about Obama's National Security Force is a tea-bagger, right-wing, republican Scare tactic LIE, for people who lack critical thinking skills...just as I thought. Do better next time or your nickname is going to be Kool-Aid.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/obamas-natio...

I should further explain what I meant about *income taxes*....YOU pay payroll taxes NOT income taxes. The wealthy...and I don't mean those of you think you are because you may have a couple SUVS, four wheelers, guns, and a motorcycle...I mean the people who have closets bigger than an average house filled with 15K shoes and spend their days on billion dollar yachts...do, in fact, pay income taxes, BUT they find loopholes, deductions, scams...to get all or most of their money back. That's what you call an income tax *RETURN*. I'll find some footage on your republican leaders (who don't forget, are laughing at YOU for voting for and supporting them) talking about how people like YOU don't pay taxes.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#10 Jan 13, 2014
Where did the microchip thing come from that you were talking about? LOL! You're not talking about Obama being something goofy like the antichrist who wants to usher in the dreaded *mark of the beast* are you? You probably think he's a Muslim extremist, when he's a Christian...and Obama's still not a US citizen too either, right?
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#11 Jan 13, 2014
and, yep..way too many search results for The LE.
somewhereinwisco nsin

Stevens Point, WI

#12 Jan 13, 2014
JessicaSuzanne wrote:
The TRUTH about Obama's National Security Force is a tea-bagger, right-wing, republican Scare tactic LIE, for people who lack critical thinking skills...just as I thought. Do better next time or your nickname is going to be Kool-Aid.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/11/obamas-natio...
I should further explain what I meant about *income taxes*....YOU pay payroll taxes NOT income taxes. The wealthy...and I don't mean those of you think you are because you may have a couple SUVS, four wheelers, guns, and a motorcycle...I mean the people who have closets bigger than an average house filled with 15K shoes and spend their days on billion dollar yachts...do, in fact, pay income taxes, BUT they find loopholes, deductions, scams...to get all or most of their money back. That's what you call an income tax *RETURN*. I'll find some footage on your republican leaders (who don't forget, are laughing at YOU for voting for and supporting them) talking about how people like YOU don't pay taxes.
LOL. It must suck living in a small town with no one to talk to. I'm not a Republican and I haven't voted for years. The Republican Party is for losers. The Democrat Party is for losers, too. Voting is for losers. In fact I had them take my name off the voter register. The whole system is rigged and corrupt. I even had to get the address on my drivers license changed just so I wouldn't be called for jury duty. Jury duty is for losers. I'm an anarchist. The non-violent kind, of course. The violence will probably happen when this broken system collapses. I don't pay "payroll taxes", either, since I don't work. Work is for losers. That's where you come in. You're slaving away at a nine-to-five job so that people like me don't have to work. Don't get me wrong. I do work, but it's for cash only. Living under the radar is the way to go.

As far as critical thinking goes, why do your kind of people keep using the homosexual terminology "tea baggers?"
somewhereinwisco nsin

Stevens Point, WI

#13 Jan 13, 2014
JessicaSuzanne wrote:
What is LE? I will look it up, but I'm pretty sure that it will return too many search results. I'm not middle class, so I don't pay actual income tax. Neither do rich people though, lol?! I don't think anyone in Princeton pays actual "income tax". You do know there's a difference between "income tax" and the taxes they out of your paycheck, right? Republicans don't think you pay taxes anyway though. I can explain that later, if you don't know what I mean...and hopefully before the next election, since you seem to not like the best president our country has ever had, next to Bill Clinton, JFK, and that other one...um, Taft, I think his name was. Besides, it kills me to watch people who aren't filthy rich vote for Republicans, while they're laughing at you.
Whatever this Civilian National Security force is, it sounds good to me! It's probably a tea-bagger lie, but removing some control from Republican's dumb guard dogs (police) who will damn near kill innocent protestors (like occupy protestors) just because they get slightly larger table scraps than other blue-collar people seems like a wonderful idea!
LE = Law Enforcement. tea bagger = 1) one who carries large bags of packaged tea for shipment. 2) a man that squats on top of a womens face and lowers his genitals into her mouth during sex, known as "teabagging" 3) one who has a job or talent that is low in social status 4) a person who is unaware that they have said or done something foolish, childlike, noobish, lame, or inconvenient. 5) also see "fagbag", "lamer", "noob"
somewhereinwisco nsin

Stevens Point, WI

#14 Jan 13, 2014
JessicaSuzanne wrote:
What is LE?
LE = Law Enforcement. Now look up tea bagger. lol. I can't believe educated folk like yourself use such a disgusting word.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#15 Jan 13, 2014
I saw some of your definition of tea-bagger...I'm not reading all of it, make it go away! They don't deserve to call themselves The Tea Party....can you imagine what the original Tea Party would think of them? Besides, they use to like being called tea-baggers, so they ARE The Tea-Baggers.

Couldn't you have thought of something a little more creative, possibly funny, to avoid jury duty?

I'm glad you don't vote. I really appreciate that. Thank you. Jesus took time to answer my prayer, individually, last night. LOL

You're too far left. I'm not going under any radar, going off the grid, or watching Doomsday Preppers. No thank you.

And, if you think you're under the radar, then why the H are you on the internet?
lol

Stevens Point, WI

#16 Jan 14, 2014
I'm under the tax radar, not the internet radar. the state and feds know who's posting what and who they are. That's why I'm not spending my time personally slandering anyone in law enforcement on the internet. If you think all your forum messages aren't going in some little file somewhere, you're sadly mistaken. One day, they're going to come back and bite you.

So, if the police are as corrupt and vindictive as you say they are, what's to stop them from coming after you in different ways? If I had someones social security number and they pissed me off by slandering me on the internet, there are a multitude of ways to make their life miserable as hell without them ever finding out about it. There are so many ways to find out who someone is posting on forums and then find out where they live and work that I'd be careful of who you slander.
not so lol

Stevens Point, WI

#17 Jan 14, 2014
It's bad enough that Wisconsin Circuit Court Access publishes all our records for eternity on the internet but what's really bad and the biggest scam to hit the internet is that companies like the one below at that link publish your criminal record on the internet and then they make you pay a fee of $29.99 to "unpublish" it if you want it taken off. That really pisses me off. Now that's blackmail and illegal. But go to law enforcement and file a complaint and see how far you get after you've slandered them on the internet. LOL

Go ahead, copy and paste that link into the internet, you'll agree with me. Tell me what you think.

http://court-records-management.com/record/77...
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Nope, I don't slander anyone, ever. I tell the truth. If I slandered anyone, I'm sure I'd be in legal trouble for slander, specifically.

I'll tell the truth about them until a judge puts a gag order on me...and then I just won't do it so publically.

I'll file complaints against them if I feel like it, and they better just forget about it and still do their jobs correctly...or guess what? More truth, more complaints, more publicity.
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#19 Jan 14, 2014
The police chief Matt Bargenquast already gave someone my social security number and gave me hers. She can and has used my SS# in the past. What are those tards gonna do with my SS#, that they haven't already?
JessicaSuzanne

Wautoma, WI

#20 Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for that link, I was wondering how much I still owed. ;)

I bet judges wish they could still order people's tongue cut out, haha! Too bad they cant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JSM will not be posting for awhile Sat Hubert Humphrey 3
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Jun 17 AAron Rotgers 25
DNA samples for non-violent, so-called crimes Jun 17 pogue mahone 13
your rights Jun 13 pogue mahone 2
Donald Trump and The I.R.A Jun 8 Chi Town 7
criminal charges Hoerig and Schrader Jun 5 Clones Cyclone 54
Good Morning "Lake Zurich" May '16 DomesticTerrorist 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marquette Mortgages