Princeton Cops a Lawsuit waiting to H...

Princeton Cops a Lawsuit waiting to Happen?

Posted in the Marquette Forum

Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Over the years many people have commented that the Princeton police act like they are above the law.

Here is the "above the law" attitude of the Milwaukee Police Department:

http://www.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogrepo...

93 cops breaking the law and committing felonies and causing countless lawsuits.

In the little city of Princeton it will only take one cop to be sued for violating rights to wreak financial havoc on the city!
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Agreed with this comment.

The question is not if but rather when there will be a major lawsuit involving the Princeton police.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#4 Nov 7, 2013
Hey pal, get a life. Why do you spend all day logging on and commenting on every thread here. We all know you live in a sh1tty little house on the edge of town with tin foil covering all the windows. You probably have your prune crisp mother sitting in a rocking chair up in the attic and god knows who else tied up in your basement. You pathetic loser.
princeton sucks

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Hey pal, get a life. Why do you spend all day logging on and commenting on every thread here. We all know you live in a sh1tty little house on the edge of town with tin foil covering all the windows. You probably have your prune crisp mother sitting in a rocking chair up in the attic and god knows who else tied up in your basement. You pathetic loser.
Hey pal,why do you spend all day
Reading my opinions?
Get a life!
I am too busy spending my time with you and Realys mom to worry about a mom in the attic.
Challenge the loser cops and council....not me dumbarse.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Princeton sucks logs on every day from his sick little one room apartment and posts articles he finds online. He isn't capable of understanding what he's posting much less write anything original on any topic. So keep posting you pathetic little twerp, sitting there in your dirty underwear picking your nose and typing away. Maybe your daddy cop is gonna come home and whip you good.
princeton sucks

Marcus Hook, PA

#7 Nov 19, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Princeton sucks logs on every day from his sick little one room apartment and posts articles he finds online. He isn't capable of understanding what he's posting much less write anything original on any topic. So keep posting you pathetic little twerp, sitting there in your dirty underwear picking your nose and typing away. Maybe your daddy cop is gonna come home and whip you good.
Says the perverted peeping tom talking about watching me in my underwear! Wow how creepy is that?

So all cops are pedaphiles?

You clearly have molestation issues.....get help soon.
Princeton Sucks Sucks

Lake Zurich, IL

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Princeton sucks is a sad little man hiding in his pathetic little room. He has issues with authority figures, most probably because he was abused as a young child by someone close to him who was an authority figure. Probably his father. He has a crippled, stunted sense of humor and intelligence. He cannot discern between sarcasm and honest discourse. Clearly a result of stunted social training. Again, indicative of an abused childhood. Poor pathetic little loser. Keep typing away on your important causes here, sad little man. Because you know your whole life it keeps happening. The big bad policeman is going to spank you in the dark.
Princeton Sucks

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Princeton Sucks Sucks wrote:
Princeton sucks is a sad little man hiding in his pathetic little room. He has issues with authority figures, most probably because he was abused as a young child by someone close to him who was an authority figure. Probably his father. He has a crippled, stunted sense of humor and intelligence. He cannot discern between sarcasm and honest discourse. Clearly a result of stunted social training. Again, indicative of an abused childhood. Poor pathetic little loser. Keep typing away on your important causes here, sad little man. Because you know your whole life it keeps happening. The big bad policeman is going to spank you in the dark.
Says the FIB loser from Barrington that was humiliated when he last showed his acne faced, runt body, silver spoon self on these boards.

This is the same idiot that acts as if he could actually get a Wisconsin girl ?!?! LMAO

Sorry your daddy cant buy you a fat girl. Grow up and move out of your parents house and contribute to the world!
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#10 Nov 21, 2013
Princeton Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the FIB loser from Barrington that was humiliated when he last showed his acne faced, runt body, silver spoon self on these boards.
This is the same idiot that acts as if he could actually get a Wisconsin girl ?!?! LMAO
Sorry your daddy cant buy you a fat girl. Grow up and move out of your parents house and contribute to the world!
Is this the same turd from Barrington that was acting like he is Gods gift to women?
That DB would never post a picture but thought he was better then local women. Obnoxious is the word that comes to mind.
Anybody that talks like that you know is a troll that can't get a date.
exFed

Wautoma, WI

#11 Nov 25, 2013
Are we going to talk psychology about people's childhood experiences? This should be fun. What child grows up thinking "I want to be a sadist, control others, carry a gun, weapons, and act like a vicious jerkoff?

Don't pretend you're some kind of FBI profiler, when you're a dumb small town pig. geez!
exFed

Wautoma, WI

#12 Nov 25, 2013
This cop from barrington wherever watches too many crime dramas and pretends he's them, haha! Probably in front of the mirror with his uniform on too, LOL!
exFed

Wautoma, WI

#13 Nov 25, 2013
Go back to your fat girl jokes, at least you were funny then. Now you're just gross.
Disgusted with Princeton

Miami, FL

#14 Nov 27, 2013
The fat girl jokes were dumb. But now this guy is seriously creepy. This is the type of young kid that walks into a public place and tries to hurt people.

I suggest we all just ignore him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops still suck Mon ramones 1
Our Town of Princeton Apr 30 Letstalk2015 17
gelnn oak lumber (Mar '09) Apr '15 ol Joe 3
Cop Tyler Hoerig fears cameras Mar '15 Ryne 1
PPD's finest? Mar '15 Letsralk 2
The cops KNOW Princeton Topix exists. Jan '15 bucknasty 13
Jim Wolff, PLEASE STOP LYING! Jan '15 Reply 3
More from around the web

Marquette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]