Too Many Cops In Princeton

Posted in the Marquette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Al E Kaat

Fremont, WI

#1 Jun 13, 2013
What is wrong with the city council? They had the opportunity to save tens of thousands of dollars by hiring part-time cops or even eliminating on the the positions, but instead choose to continue to spend our tax money by foolishly having 3 full-time cops and a bunch of part-time ones too. The city had dropped in population by over 300 people and they think we still need round the clock cop coverage. What is wrong with letting the county cover a bunch of the hours? We pay county taxes too! It's the county's duty to cover us when we don't have a cop on. It's the law. Any city under 5000 in population doesn't even need a police force. Why weren't these facts published in the paper? This city is dying a slow and painful death and the council just keeps throwing money out the window on more cops. Shameful, just shameful!
Mr FIB

Lake Zurich, IL

#2 Jun 13, 2013
It's a damn shame. Too many of the "the fuzz," "the man," "coppers," "gestapo pigs." And sadly, not near enough cute fat Wisconsin girls in Princeton. They're almost all gone now. All because of the nasty, oppressive cops. Damn shame...
Too Bad So Sad

Oshkosh, WI

#3 Jun 15, 2013
Al E Kaat wrote:
What is wrong with the city council? They had the opportunity to save tens of thousands of dollars by hiring part-time cops or even eliminating on the the positions, but instead choose to continue to spend our tax money by foolishly having 3 full-time cops and a bunch of part-time ones too. The city had dropped in population by over 300 people and they think we still need round the clock cop coverage. What is wrong with letting the county cover a bunch of the hours? We pay county taxes too! It's the county's duty to cover us when we don't have a cop on. It's the law. Any city under 5000 in population doesn't even need a police force. Why weren't these facts published in the paper? This city is dying a slow and painful death and the council just keeps throwing money out the window on more cops. Shameful, just shameful!
Well, where were you? The council dragged this topic out through at least two full meetings to allow feedback from the citizens. From what I hear the meeting was full of people in support of a full time officer. If you had good points to share on why the officer wasn't needed, maybe you should have given your two cents before the decision was made.....just sayin'.
Too Bad So Sad

Oshkosh, WI

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Mr FIB wrote:
It's a damn shame. Too many of the "the fuzz," "the man," "coppers," "gestapo pigs." And sadly, not near enough cute fat Wisconsin girls in Princeton. They're almost all gone now. All because of the nasty, oppressive cops. Damn shame...
Agreed. Fat Wisconsin chicks are pretty fine....but I'm not sure that it's the cops fault...not enough food in this town...that be the problem.
Mr FIB

Lake Zurich, IL

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Right on TBTS! We need a donut shop in town! And a bakery too! Lotsa gooey cream filled donuts for the cute Wisconsin fat chicks! And massive icing on cakes in the bakery too. Come on people, someone do something!
Al E Kaat

Fremont, WI

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Too Bad So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where were you? The council dragged this topic out through at least two full meetings to allow feedback from the citizens. From what I hear the meeting was full of people in support of a full time officer. If you had good points to share on why the officer wasn't needed, maybe you should have given your two cents before the decision was made.....just sayin'.
I wouldn't think every concerned citizen would need to show up to support a money savings concept! It wasn't a question of if an officer was or wasn't needed, it was a question of saving $40,000 by filling the position with part-time officers. I can tell by your response you are either Lara Roehl or Eric Koehn just from your snotty attitude. No one wants to come to the meetings and say that we don't need so many cops, because the cops would put you on their "list" and harass them. The chief is a vengeful nerd that got picked on in high school and only got his position by being friends with a former city administrator.
Too Bad So Sad

Oshkosh, WI

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Al E Kaat wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't think every concerned citizen would need to show up to support a money savings concept! It wasn't a question of if an officer was or wasn't needed, it was a question of saving $40,000 by filling the position with part-time officers. I can tell by your response you are either Lara Roehl or Eric Koehn just from your snotty attitude. No one wants to come to the meetings and say that we don't need so many cops, because the cops would put you on their "list" and harass them. The chief is a vengeful nerd that got picked on in high school and only got his position by being friends with a former city administrator.
Didn't think I was being "snotty"....just stating facts. People that speak up make things happen. Any loser can sit behind a keyboard and complain after everything has been done. If you are worried about the police making you a target, then you have probably already given them a reason in the past.

By the way, I know both Mrs Roehl and Mr Koehn, and I don't think that either of them is "snotty".

I commend the council for bringing forth the idea of trying to save money, and allowing the public to speak their minds. You had your chance....you blew it.
Al E Kaat

Fremont, WI

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Too Bad So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't think I was being "snotty"....just stating facts. People that speak up make things happen. Any loser can sit behind a keyboard and complain after everything has been done. If you are worried about the police making you a target, then you have probably already given them a reason in the past.
By the way, I know both Mrs Roehl and Mr Koehn, and I don't think that either of them is "snotty".
I commend the council for bringing forth the idea of trying to save money, and allowing the public to speak their minds. You had your chance....you blew it.
Lara you are still snotty, even when you deny it! Does it hurt having Ernie Pulvermacher's hand up your backside running you like a puppet? Or do find it fun being Betty Wegner's ventriloquist dumby? Get brains and save some money for our city.
Mr FIB

Lake Zurich, IL

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Lara has someone's hands up her backside?! Awesome! That's what I call a public servant!
Too Bad So Sad

Oshkosh, WI

#10 Jun 17, 2013
Al E Kaat wrote:
<quoted text>
Lara you are still snotty, even when you deny it! Does it hurt having Ernie Pulvermacher's hand up your backside running you like a puppet? Or do find it fun being Betty Wegner's ventriloquist dumby? Get brains and save some money for our city.
Are you just upset because you don't always get your way?
Matty

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Princeton has become a dump under the councils and mayors of the past ten years. Its a shame they are too dumb to understand that spending money on police in a city with no crime is dumb.

Soon the city will have no residents and the subject will become moot. I bet they are now under 1000 people.

Used to vacation nearby. Now you couldn't pay me to hang out there in that inbred town. I met that kid that's a police chief last year....what a turd.

Too many morons running the city and police.
Son of Really

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Matty wrote:
Princeton has become a dump under the councils and mayors of the past ten years. Its a shame they are too dumb to understand that spending money on police in a city with no crime is dumb.
Soon the city will have no residents and the subject will become moot. I bet they are now under 1000 people.
Used to vacation nearby. Now you couldn't pay me to hang out there in that inbred town. I met that kid that's a police chief last year....what a turd.
Too many morons running the city and police.
A lot of people feel the same way. That's why all their business is closing and no new companies are moving in.

Soon the school will close. And the downtown will have tumbleweeds.

But hey...they got 3 overpaid cops to watch a city with no crime in the middle of nowhere.

How does Bargenquast sleep at night?
OMG

Wautoma, WI

#13 Sep 18, 2013
Al E Kaat wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to my "list". If you sheeple don't shut up and stop drawing attention to my scheme some of you are about to go missing! GOT IT?
OMG

Wautoma, WI

#14 Sep 18, 2013
Son of Really wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people feel the same way. That's why all their business is closing and no new companies are moving in.
Soon the school will close. And the downtown will have tumbleweeds.
But hey...they got 3 overpaid cops to watch a city with no crime in the middle of nowhere.
How does Bargenquast sleep at night?
I know how you're going to sleep at night. Encased in concrete on the bottom of Lake Michigan. How do like that answer? Beyotch.
Mr FIB

Lake Zurich, IL

#15 Sep 18, 2013
We're getting way off topic here. The real issue is the lack of cute fat Wisconsin girls in town. We need to open up fast food joints with greasy burgers and a bakery with thick gooey icing to lure the cute fatties back in to town. Let's go OMG, quit your yapping and get the ball rolling. Maybe you can offer free cans of Crisco to the cute fatties. Give them a free spoon to eat the grease. On the double. This is an urgent issue facing us all...
OMG

Wautoma, WI

#16 Sep 27, 2013
We could have a wet t-shirt contest using burger grease, melted Crisco and mountain dew.....oh yeah!!! and we would see all their rolls, lots of rolls, more rolls than a bakery...yummy.. I can see it now.:)
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 29, 2013
When the high school has to close and the bank has no customers and Pulvermachers ruins a family owned business that has been around forever.....

then....just maybe then the morons of Princeton will start asking themselves why they paid sooo much for police in a town in the middle of nowhere without any crime when they could have spent that money on a smart city manager that actually kept the city growing?!?!?!

And Bargenquast and Garro and the band of merry idiots will be known as the morons that turned a fun successful city into a prison and couldn't figure out why people didn't want to live there.
mragreeable

Wautoma, WI

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Too Bad So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, this is so obviously one of Princeton's cowardly city counsel members. You know damn well what the right thing to do is and you want the citizens to get harassed by the cops instead of you. The council NEVER dragged this topic out, AT ALL. They sat there like the scaredy cat cowards they are while afro-puff Patty Garro ran her dumba$s mouth. Never have I seen so many punk b(tches in one room as at a Princeton city council meeting.
mragreeable

Wautoma, WI

#19 Sep 29, 2013
The meeting was full of police that don't even live or work in Princeton...what a joke!

Tell me what it feels like to be such a coward? It must be a horrible feeling.
Princeton Sucks

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 29, 2013
mragreeable wrote:
The meeting was full of police that don't even live or work in Princeton...what a joke!
Tell me what it feels like to be such a coward? It must be a horrible feeling.
People like JSM and Fresh Princeton Opinion and STF11 have been telling people for years.

You are right, the cowardice leadership just refuses to do whats right for the people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Town of Princeton Jul 10 goyim 28
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Jul 4 Lick them Toes 13
cops still suck May '15 ramones 1
gelnn oak lumber (Mar '09) Apr '15 ol Joe 3
Cop Tyler Hoerig fears cameras Mar '15 Ryne 1
PPD's finest? Mar '15 Letsralk 2
The cops KNOW Princeton Topix exists. (Dec '14) Jan '15 bucknasty 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marquette Mortgages