$1000 reward for buddy's return

$1000 reward for buddy's return

Posted in the Marquette Forum

Since: Aug 11

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Reward for Dog
BINKY LAVOIE,

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WANT TO DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM MY WONDERFUL BUDDY, YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT YOU HELPED THE FORREST CITY AREA HUMANE SOCIETY, RIP AWAY FROM HIS HOME AND HIS FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS, SO THAT SO THAT HE COULD BE TRANSPORTED TO A PLACE HE MAY OR MAY NOT BE HAPPY AT. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAD ONLY WAITED YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN MUCH MORE FOR HIM! YOU MIGHT HAVE EVEN GOTTEN THE $1000 REWARD. I HAVE OFFERED FOR HIS RETURN.

IN CASE YOU FORGOT; ON JULY 13, 2011 YOU POSTED ON THE FCAHS SITE; "DUDE, I JUST ASKED FOR A DOG LIKE THIS BY TEXT. TONIA CAN HW TREAT..I HAVE AN ADOPTER. HE CAN GET TX. AND COME NORTH FOR HIS KEEP STILL PERIOD." THEN, ON JULY 19, ALYSSA FCAHS RAE STATED, "RESCUED." YOUR RESPONSE WAS, "HIS FAMILY IS SOOOOOO EXCITED." ALYSSA FCAHS RAE STATED, "I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW HE DOES THERE, I BE HE'S GOING TO SWIM IN THAT LAKE UNTIL HE CAN'T SWIM ANYMORE. I HOPE THEY SEND PICS OF HIM IN HIS NEW HOME. I'M EXCITED." BUT, BINKY HE ALREADY HAD HIS OWN POND TO SWIM IN WHENEVER HE WANTED TO0, AND HE DID EVERYDAY.

AND, YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF, THAT THE LAST PICTURE I SAW OF BUDDY OR FRITZ AS HE IS CALLED NOW, WAS SO THIN AND STRESSED OUT. HE LOOKED AS THOUGH HE WERE SICK. I HOPE HE WAS NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THE DOGS THAT CONTRACTED CANINE INFLUENZA ON THE TRANSPORT UP, BECAUSE THEY WERE HAULED IN A HORSE TRAILER.

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO HAVE SUCH COMPASSION FOR DOGS WHEN YOU ALLOW THINGS LIKE THIS TO GO ON AND DON'T STOP IT. YOU KNEW, BECAUSE I CALLED YOU MYSELF AND TOLD YOU THAT BUDDY HAD BEEN TAKEN FROM OUR PROPERTY WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION.

IN MY OPIONION IT IS NOT FOR THE LOVE OF THE DOG THAT YOU RESCUE, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF THE MONEY. BELIEVE ME YOUR MISDEEDS HAVE NOT GONE UNNOTICED BY THE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T BE FOOLED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heros in Princeton (Jul '10) Sat Jimmy 22
down for Matt Bargenquast? Sat Jimmy 5
Lets be Honest about JSM Sat Jimmy 14
JSM is a Superior Woman Sat Jimmy 3
was JSM a Model (Nov '16) Sat Jimmy 57
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) Oct 19 color of law 108
Fun Facts Art Farkelturd Oct 18 color of law 23

Marquette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance