Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6714 Jun 23, 2013
AND DO YOU REALLY THINK WALTER WILLIAMS YOUR MUCH OLDER BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO WAIT FOR YOU? NO HE'S OFF TO OTHER GIRLS GIRLS NOT IN PRISON IF HE CARED FOR YOU LIKE HE SHOULD YOU WOULDN'T BE SITTING IN PRISON THOUGH HE DID THREATEN A GUY WHO TRIED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR LICENSE PLATE
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6715 Jun 23, 2013
If I could I would caress your corporate balls Mr. Koch.
You Sir are my master and we and ALEC will privitize everything in their stupid lives.
We can take their tax money and give it to you Oh, mighty hairless balled one.
You are my corporate and almighty master, may I suck you Mr. Koch
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6716 Jun 24, 2013
Snott Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
The "We" in your post being any man that loves his country, and knows women can't take care of themselves. We being,any man that is so courageous to start his own business,and if you haven't, you should just have your rights taken away.We can't stand people who struggle,on account of us righteous business men, it,s their own fault they believed us. If you don't own a gun you should be shot.
We are so proud of our fascist governor, and his willingness to stomp on the poor and all of the women that,just aren't smart enough to take care of themselves. We are a proud group watch us destroy all the gains of the people over the last one hundred years. We have no sense of history, so we plug along trying our damndest to make this country WHITE again.
GO SNOTT GO THEY LOVE YOU
I don't affilate with any business man that speaks like you, or makes public presentation as a aggitant, have to present more social esteem or Bank will take bussiness assistence and financing away.

They were not speaking of WAR agaignst women(single parents).. They were talking of the sperm banking mothers, that had artificial insemination of someone sperm donation. A Strangers paid for sperm.... They fell in love with their own sons... Literally and had sex with them and are demanding courts to see them as artificial life forms since it was not done by consentual sex, and to permit matirmony instead of child sex offenses breeching rape with ones own biological mother.

PLEASE KEEP UP WOULD YOU!

Business men... Well all we do is go to a bank financial aide planner with your idea of a business they run the logs as how many men YOUR AGE held businesses of such and give you the amount they beleive you will have no problem repaying and your off in less then 6 weeks operating your own business with a first bussiness loan and 3 year start up revenue....

NOT LAZINESS people for get to INDICTE their ex boyfriends for financial loss, kidnapping hoarding from society and freeloading with out legitamate matirmonial security in less then 2 years, and indulged in sex prematurely, THOSE WOMEN can take it to court for RAPE and RAPE OF LIFE laws pretaining to not just marriage dateing and hit and runs in dateing as well. Spend your whole life in jail and just created a victim list thinking THAT IS BUILDING CHARACTOR of MAN.. IDIOT pathetic puke of society is all I read.

ALCOHOL = POISEN as form of manipulation or death to the rape to make a person appear consentual or purposefully to create a coma(blackout) momentarily to gain access to the space..... DEATH ROW you stupid FUK
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6717 Jun 25, 2013
My name is Al Achmed Al Walker Tea Party Taliban.
The All Knowing Whoot

Rio, WI

#6718 Jun 25, 2013
Snott Walker wrote:
My name is Al Achmed Al Walker Tea Party Taliban.
Maybe you could change your name to, "Goverment teat cry baby boy". Maybe the name Zero, would work well for you? Maybe the name Zippytard is a good fit for you.
The All Knowing Whoot

Rio, WI

#6719 Jun 25, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't affilate with any business man that speaks like you, or makes public presentation as a aggitant, have to present more social esteem or Bank will take bussiness assistence and financing away.
They were not speaking of WAR agaignst women(single parents).. They were talking of the sperm banking mothers, that had artificial insemination of someone sperm donation. A Strangers paid for sperm.... They fell in love with their own sons... Literally and had sex with them and are demanding courts to see them as artificial life forms since it was not done by consentual sex, and to permit matirmony instead of child sex offenses breeching rape with ones own biological mother.
PLEASE KEEP UP WOULD YOU!
Business men... Well all we do is go to a bank financial aide planner with your idea of a business they run the logs as how many men YOUR AGE held businesses of such and give you the amount they beleive you will have no problem repaying and your off in less then 6 weeks operating your own business with a first bussiness loan and 3 year start up revenue....
NOT LAZINESS people for get to INDICTE their ex boyfriends for financial loss, kidnapping hoarding from society and freeloading with out legitamate matirmonial security in less then 2 years, and indulged in sex prematurely, THOSE WOMEN can take it to court for RAPE and RAPE OF LIFE laws pretaining to not just marriage dateing and hit and runs in dateing as well. Spend your whole life in jail and just created a victim list thinking THAT IS BUILDING CHARACTOR of MAN.. IDIOT pathetic puke of society is all I read.
ALCOHOL = POISEN as form of manipulation or death to the rape to make a person appear consentual or purposefully to create a coma(blackout) momentarily to gain access to the space..... DEATH ROW you stupid FUK
Go to a thread about nuts and fruit cakes. No one cares about your mental issues, peanut brain. Please go to the retard thread,it's the place where you will fit.
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6721 Jun 25, 2013
The All Knowing Whoot wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could change your name to, "Goverment teat cry baby boy". Maybe the name Zero, would work well for you? Maybe the name Zippytard is a good fit for you.
Yet you say nothing about comrade Walker and his errant sexual practices with comrade Koch?
Snott walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6722 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>Maybe you could change your name to, "Goverment teat cry baby boy". Maybe the name Zero, would work well for you? Maybe the name Zippytard is a good fit for you.
You are a dying breed,comrade. You see having sex with you Tea Bagging sister, is not good for your family gene pool,comrade.
All the corporations are getting government handouts,at a record rate. So asswipe get your habd out of the krap before you start licking your fingers. Maybe your name should be sophmoric simpleton? No, just Comrade Tea Bagger of the Tea Baggin" Taliban.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6723 Jun 26, 2013
<quoted text>Go to a thread about nuts and fruit cakes. No one cares about your mental issues, peanut brain. Please go to the retard thread,it's the place where you will fit.
I'm sure that was typed by someone who did doink their own mother or fantasizes about it. Some girls doink their own mother too. It is a tag team on men, for The mother who can not get a boyfriend on her own and uses and trades her daughter not just for her to aquant with a man, but excuse to lesbian affairs and sexual assault of their child. Hate that brainwashing system, we need more MOLES Marine seals They work fast and furious and it is a bloody mess behind.

My fathers NAVY status, Nobody could determine his rank with his stars medal and bars... In a reflective comparison it is the same as a Marine Seal. GREAT MAN>

Their is a FBI agent assgined to each phone number, pager, Ipod, and email box. SO yes each forum has agents on it as well. When you see one as this forum violating all laws of social and legal condcut, The OWNER of the forum is already in prison, Usually they get arrested 2 to 7 years in commission. To permit society to slur, just aquanting informaiton with your files. WHen it hits supreme court, it will have a red bar on it, you may be able to still read content but no informaiton can be added at that time, and that means prepared to make their civilan arrests.

Alot of Webmasters in prison I believe they cant hold them more then 12 years. But if a website owner permitted or assigned harm without reporting crime online that would suggest a civilan is about to be hurt and they were, then they come into many apartments and homes, breaking the door completely off hinges and shoot point blank range in your head and shoot, YOU WERE up on death row execution for your crimes and permit, and failure to reprot and someone got hurt. I LOVE THAT UNIT, I'm THAT UNITS BIGGEST fan, next to the hybrid projects.... What a enthusist, not much to seek it out though. My blood does not aquant with food for thought or speed, or irattication in existence to dismember completely, so I blend instead.
Whoot that rules

Rio, WI

#6724 Jun 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that was typed by someone who did doink their own mother or fantasizes about it. Some girls doink their own mother too. It is a tag team on men, for The mother who can not get a boyfriend on her own and uses and trades her daughter not just for her to aquant with a man, but excuse to lesbian affairs and sexual assault of their child. Hate that brainwashing system, we need more MOLES Marine seals They work fast and furious and it is a bloody mess behind.
My fathers NAVY status, Nobody could determine his rank with his stars medal and bars... In a reflective comparison it is the same as a Marine Seal. GREAT MAN>
Their is a FBI agent assgined to each phone number, pager, Ipod, and email box. SO yes each forum has agents on it as well. When you see one as this forum violating all laws of social and legal condcut, The OWNER of the forum is already in prison, Usually they get arrested 2 to 7 years in commission. To permit society to slur, just aquanting informaiton with your files. WHen it hits supreme court, it will have a red bar on it, you may be able to still read content but no informaiton can be added at that time, and that means prepared to make their civilan arrests.
Alot of Webmasters in prison I believe they cant hold them more then 12 years. But if a website owner permitted or assigned harm without reporting crime online that would suggest a civilan is about to be hurt and they were, then they come into many apartments and homes, breaking the door completely off hinges and shoot point blank range in your head and shoot, YOU WERE up on death row execution for your crimes and permit, and failure to reprot and someone got hurt. I LOVE THAT UNIT, I'm THAT UNITS BIGGEST fan, next to the hybrid projects.... What a enthusist, not much to seek it out though. My blood does not aquant with food for thought or speed, or irattication in existence to dismember completely, so I blend instead.
You are a Tard, get it?????Your Mom was boinked by the village idiot. Go to the thread for insect brain retards,and take zipptard with you!!!!!!
Snott walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6725 Jun 27, 2013
Whoot that rules wrote:
<quoted text> You are a Tard, get it?????Your Mom was boinked by the village idiot. Go to the thread for insect brain retards,and take zipptard with you!!!!!!
Whotard Teabaggertard Whotard commontard sensetard istard liketard deoderanttard,thetard peopletard thattard needtard ittard thetard mosttard, nevertard usetard ittard.
Snott walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6726 Jun 27, 2013
I am the mighty Snott Walkertard,Follow me you freakin" fools,I will lead you to the promised land. Although it may be as polluted as Texas,and no one has any money except for two people. You future is brighter than most of you dimwits.We will privitize the schools and let the Koch brothers write our history books to reflect indeed what generous and all knowing OZ that they are. Oh yea WEDC? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain retards.We will sell all state property to miners and oil men. You know,the gods of job creation. You know me,Snott Walkertard,I'm all about jobs,jobs,jobs.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6728 Jun 28, 2013
Whoot that rules wrote:
<quoted text> You are a Tard, get it?????Your Mom was boinked by the village idiot. Go to the thread for insect brain retards,and take zipptard with you!!!!!!
OH poor wisconsinite. The law of slander online for those in Wisconsin that may be related to you, THE REAL SLANDER LAW does apply, I can order US Marshal and FBI right form Madison Court office by District Attorney, to alert to your thread CONTINGENT on my fathers DA FILE and Military Status and Mothers, and your parents, WLECOME TO A NEW BALL PARK IN COURT YOU FREAKIN DRUG BABY IDIOT> 7 year prison for INHOUSE FOREPLAY AND HATE CIRMES ONLINE> IF it involves family hate cirmes, it rolls into Federal jurisdiction. I got the Ball IM Running the half hour walk to tip off the web and post to their EXACT LOCATION basement of courthouse.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6729 Jun 28, 2013
Snott walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Whotard Teabaggertard Whotard commontard sensetard istard liketard deoderanttard,thetard peopletard thattard needtard ittard thetard mosttard, nevertard usetard ittard.
Thak you cousin, but I know you guys are very sick in Euclaire and the spetic tanks fumes and marsh lands,plus your own dope beer as well as YOur parents and grandparents addictions of Cough syrup and baking soda and alka selszer, We knew you were ill honey, sick back and let big girl cousin jaimie handle her own battles legally in court and with police, Thanks Luv
Your King Whotee

Oconto Falls, WI

#6730 Jun 28, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thak you cousin, but I know you guys are very sick in Euclaire and the spetic tanks fumes and marsh lands,plus your own dope beer as well as YOur parents and grandparents addictions of Cough syrup and baking soda and alka selszer, We knew you were ill honey, sick back and let big girl cousin jaimie handle her own battles legally in court and with police, Thanks Luv
Jammie,Please don't send the Tard police after me!!!!!! Please! oh PLease, Jammie,I don't want to be stuck next to you and your tard family,in tardsville forevermore. Baaaahahahahahahaha! Tard reject!!!!!!
Snott walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6731 Jun 28, 2013
Your King Whotee wrote:
<quoted text>Jammie,Please don't send the Tard police after me!!!!!! Please! oh PLease, Jammie,I don't want to be stuck next to you and your tard family,in tardsville forevermore. Baaaahahahahahahaha! Tard reject!!!!!!
the king has no clothes,what a washed up teatard
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6732 Jun 28, 2013
Snott walker wrote:
<quoted text>
the king has no clothes,what a washed up teatard
Maybe I do need back up. Thanks cousin.

Here is a funny thing, but it is NOT!

St Marys Hospital did a removal of my main artery in my left leg and some smaller vaslascular netting. Dead CLinic indicated I needed it removed or they would cut off my leg. In 2003. I found out the other year that UW won a grant for Saphenous vein removal in 2003 for research. A women that was birthed the same day and year as me at St Marys hospital, they indicated the same with her both surguries was March 2003, Malpractice Surgeon General said removal of vein and leg was not a necessity and they butchered us, and threw in the flag and details of a malpractice suit for Jaimie Drews and Shaun Daly we need our malpractice reciept out of Surgeon General "fee for file" it has the settlement accoutnbility $ and which attorney firm to go too.

Anyway little preopt, On that day and the day of my Tubaligation in 1998, my heart stopped, FAMILY I NEVER MET NOR TALKED TO NO CARDS OR LETTERS OR PICTURES strangers to me, ran to the bank and cashed their policies on me, they went to prisona nd had to pay it back. I DId have a TOD but my anestisiologist brought me back, all they had was the reciept of time of death, but they continued to work and nurse and interns ran out singing DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD as they clocked out with reciept for family to cash it, they went to prison and those that did not went in poor houses lost parents and grandparents homes and all the money had to be repaid and 12% interest, they hate me even more now.

WHEN I LOVE I do love hard, so nobody in my family can have a payout on my parnets or children or sibling I red flagged accoutns for abuse and malpractice.

Then I went to the SLeepy Hollow philanthropy group behind coronor/morgue by Lafollette HIghschool and begged to be put on their team for philanthropy with City and state police funds to investigate and assist with burial cost and life research. So their team has red flagged our names as they will be paying for me and my kids burial I consented only they get policy for my death and my childrens. THEIR POLICIES OVER RIDE FAMILY AND WORK and DOCTORS those people go to prison for trying to kill me.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6733 Jun 28, 2013
I meant Dean CLinic

And here is another funny story, I had to go to the doctor as I took a homemade vinigar douche, it dried out my cervix, Japan wanted to pay for a piece of the crystal shard from my cervic magic properties for ritual from my families unity of both my parents blood lines.

Anyway the Quack doctor ran tests and perscribed Tricomonis medication, BEFORE LABS came back it is like a STD, I had "Vaginitius" Dried out cervix from vineger. The LABS called my house and put my doctor on alert with police for attempted murder, that drug can kill you if you dont have the disease they give it for, I had to go to the toxicology lab and wait for all my test results and my blood to thin from the medication with a paternity doctor. He read the test and said to sue my doctor My doctor even grabbed my crotch folds in the exam and said "OMG is that thing real, DO you get orgasims off that at all, Maybe I should perscribe you a clitoral stimulater as well"

I dont have a clitorus like other women, its not a penis its at clitorus just small like a infants,

Shall we sing boys and girls "I CANT GET NO SATISFACTION"

Anyway the Paternity Doctor at Dean on Fish HAtchery had a sperm donor that would have loved a child by Jaimie Drews and priced it at $25 dollars and if I would so choose to marry he would say YES and pay support, He hated the kids fathers, Not donor The DOCTOR I DONT KNOW

I have 2 I raised on my own and they are kidnapped Fathers gave wrong judges name and a backdated court paper and not the criminal court misled police and lesser family court and gained custody & access unlawfully NOW police are being arrested for procrastinating on arrest of fathers return of my daughters for permit to a crime off civilan demands, They aided and abet and have to serve the kidnapping and abuse for permit of FELON and FUGATIVE at large they did not arrest a at large fugative felon and permitted tyhem to tell them and give them any paper they wanted and weent off it, so the officers are being arrested for having ocntact with the fathers and letting the felon walk without arrest... BACK TO BACK ACTION and nobvyd made arrests yet, and chose to listen to street testimony instead of the legal party.

So conversaiton online is a good venting tool for me, I do have a drivers license but dont want a vehicle until the kids are back so I dont make a mess of my case and hope the kids come back safe, any sex, verbal slander, abuse the dads and police go in for longer duration for permitting harm while not returned to biological mother.

I love being the expert witness that made arrest of crack head officers that permitted murder and kidnappers at large to play house in society
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6734 Jun 28, 2013
OH VAGINITUS is NOT A STD it is dried out vagina
All knowing Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6735 Jun 29, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I do need back up. Thanks cousin.
Here is a funny thing, but it is NOT!
St Marys Hospital did a removal of my main artery in my left leg and some smaller vaslascular netting. Dead CLinic indicated I needed it removed or they would cut off my leg. In 2003. I found out the other year that UW won a grant for Saphenous vein removal in 2003 for research. A women that was birthed the same day and year as me at St Marys hospital, they indicated the same with her both surguries was March 2003, Malpractice Surgeon General said removal of vein and leg was not a necessity and they butchered us, and threw in the flag and details of a malpractice suit for Jaimie Drews and Shaun Daly we need our malpractice reciept out of Surgeon General "fee for file" it has the settlement accoutnbility $ and which attorney firm to go too.
Anyway little preopt, On that day and the day of my Tubaligation in 1998, my heart stopped, FAMILY I NEVER MET NOR TALKED TO NO CARDS OR LETTERS OR PICTURES strangers to me, ran to the bank and cashed their policies on me, they went to prisona nd had to pay it back. I DId have a TOD but my anestisiologist brought me back, all they had was the reciept of time of death, but they continued to work and nurse and interns ran out singing DING DONG THE BITCH IS DEAD as they clocked out with reciept for family to cash it, they went to prison and those that did not went in poor houses lost parents and grandparents homes and all the money had to be repaid and 12% interest, they hate me even more now.
WHEN I LOVE I do love hard, so nobody in my family can have a payout on my parnets or children or sibling I red flagged accoutns for abuse and malpractice.
Then I went to the SLeepy Hollow philanthropy group behind coronor/morgue by Lafollette HIghschool and begged to be put on their team for philanthropy with City and state police funds to investigate and assist with burial cost and life research. So their team has red flagged our names as they will be paying for me and my kids burial I consented only they get policy for my death and my childrens. THEIR POLICIES OVER RIDE FAMILY AND WORK and DOCTORS those people go to prison for trying to kill me.
That was a good post. I certainly enjoyed reading your convoluted jibberish. There is one thing thou, you left out of your post,and that is,"You're a Tard". All aboard train nowing boarding for Retard Town. Sleepy Hollow......Bahahahahahahahaha haa!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JSM Lost! Sep 11 the Truth 1
JSM the DUMBOCRAT Sep 10 the Truth 34
James Foley Brave Strong. Obama Not Sep 10 the Truth 15
slander Sep 10 the Truth 6
JFK. The speech that caused our government to ... Sep 10 the Truth 8
SDF's a socialist/commie Sep 10 jsm 3
JSM Labor Day Aug 31 the Truth 1
•••
•••
•••