This tornado destroyed the Sundowner ...

This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trailer Park in Salina back on September 25th, 1973.

There are 6 comments on the KSALLink.com story from Sep 25, 2008, titled This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trailer Park in Salina back on September 25th, 1973.. In it, KSALLink.com reports that:

This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trailer Park in Salina back on September 25th, 1973.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSALLink.com.

Connie

Tescott, KS

#1 Nov 23, 2008
We survived that tornado and came out of the shelter with nothing but our clothes on our backs and our 2 kids. We felt very lucky to have survived. Thanks to a friend that called us at the last minute we were saved.
I feel bad for Chapman and Greensburg because I know what it is like to start life over with nothing. I commend Greensburg for going Green!
Johnny

Mesa, AZ

#2 Dec 27, 2008
Trailer parks and twisters just don't go together. My theory is that twisters hate metal buildings. My grandfather had a tool shed covered with corrugated metal in the middle of his farm yard. It was surrounded by four wooden buildings. A twister dropped down, took the metal building away, and left the four wooden buildings intact! Twisters just don't like metal buildings or mobile homes.
Jimmy

Hays, KS

#3 Sep 20, 2016
We lived in South Salina at the time of the tornado. It passed about 1/4 mile south of our house and I watched it with binoculars when it hit Sundowner. It looked like someone threw confetti into the air when it hit the trailer park.
About an hour earlier we were in downtown Salina and straw was dropping from the sky, well ahead of the tornado.
USA

Costa Mesa, CA

#4 Sep 28, 2016
Connie wrote:
We survived that tornado and came out of the shelter with nothing but our clothes on our backs and our 2 kids. We felt very lucky to have survived. Thanks to a friend that called us at the last minute we were saved.
I feel bad for Chapman and Greensburg because I know what it is like to start life over with nothing. I commend Greensburg for going Green!
personalty walked through Greensburg Kansas fields in Tornado, not a soul in sight, good to see more nature ridding itself of the garbage can racist filth within the KLUX state of pedophile filth.
USA

Costa Mesa, CA

#5 Sep 28, 2016
Johnny wrote:
Trailer parks and twisters just don't go together. My theory is that twisters hate metal buildings. My grandfather had a tool shed covered with corrugated metal in the middle of his farm yard. It was surrounded by four wooden buildings. A twister dropped down, took the metal building away, and left the four wooden buildings intact! Twisters just don't like metal buildings or mobile homes.
Trailer park hick scrub trash. Wind come through little trash water KS pedophile district McPherson, KS and took entire gas station pump roof entirely off . As Always , good to see more hits on small fry dirt water tornado alley klux and the gutless two bit filmed and USA exploited frauds right within them.
USA

Costa Mesa, CA

#7 Sep 28, 2016
Jimmy wrote:
We lived in South Salina at the time of the tornado. It passed about 1/4 mile south of our house and I watched it with binoculars when it hit Sundowner. It looked like someone threw confetti into the air when it hit the trailer park.
About an hour earlier we were in downtown Salina and straw was dropping from the sky, well ahead of the tornado.
Salina KS is another small fry dirt water community of open state incest and direct pedophiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marquette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harlan lee enyart (Aug '12) Apr '18 INDIANGURL68 6
News Brookville Hotel - Abilene, KS (Oct '06) Jul '17 Sonja Counts 24
News Longtime Lindsborg physician fired (Jul '12) Nov '16 weporkhics 43
News Workshop to aid families with Swedish ancestry ... (Aug '15) Nov '15 Eye In The Sky 2
Free land (Sep '15) Sep '15 Chumleypm 1
News Walter Keith Gove (Jul '13) Jul '13 Lori 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kansas (Di... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Osama bon Jovi 20

Marquette Jobs

Personal Finance

Marquette Mortgages