Benghazi Cash Grab!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#1 May 8, 2014
Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, commented on MSNBC Wednesday that he and fellow Republicans should not fundraise off “the backs of four murdered Americans”— creating a new standard by which the party can be judged and opening the GOP up to charges of past, present and future hypocrisy.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/republi...

From the rest of the article, it seems that advice has fallen on nothing but hypocritical ears!

Way to go Republicants.....
Phil

Oxford, MI

#2 May 8, 2014
Bob wrote:
Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, commented on MSNBC Wednesday that he and fellow Republicans should not fundraise off “the backs of four murdered Americans”— creating a new standard by which the party can be judged and opening the GOP up to charges of past, present and future hypocrisy.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/republi...

From the rest of the article, it seems that advice has fallen on nothing but hypocritical ears!

Way to go Republicants.....
God are you ever stupid twinkle toes!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#3 May 9, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
God are you ever stupid twinkle toes!
Before Dingo / Oneal / Whatever his other Name Were decide to stomp off the scene to pout again, he at least could provide some whacked out bagger website to show where he had been brainwashed at......

Now we're only left with you? The bagger movement has been left in the hands of a homophobe!

Republicans are using the corpses of four brave Americans to raise cash for the warped cause. It wouldn't surprise me that these men were killed in a bagger plot.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#4 May 9, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Before Dingo / Oneal / Whatever his other Name Were decide to stomp off the scene to pout again, he at least could provide some whacked out bagger website to show where he had been brainwashed at......

Now we're only left with you? The bagger movement has been left in the hands of a homophobe!

Republicans are using the corpses of four brave Americans to raise cash for the warped cause. It wouldn't surprise me that these men were killed in a bagger plot.
"Whatever his other Name Were decide to stomp off the scene to pout again,"
Is that the correct why to type your stupidity?

homophobe????

I'm not the guy dancing around at the Rainbow Club in a Obama costume and a cow costume!!

"Now we're only left with you?"

Yes you are correct for once, it is only us two on these threads.

"four brave Americans"

Now you call them brave Americans!! All this time till now you did not give a crap about them.

What a waste of oxygen you are!!
Phil

Oxford, MI

#5 May 9, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>"Whatever his other Name Were decide to stomp off the scene to pout again,"
Is that the correct why to type your stupidity?

homophobe????

I'm not the guy dancing around at the Rainbow Club in a Obama costume and a cow costume!!

"Now we're only left with you?"

Yes you are correct for once, it is only us two on these threads.

"four brave Americans"

Now you call them brave Americans!! All this time till now you did not give a crap about them.

What a waste of oxygen you are!!
Sorry, "Is that the correct way to type your stupidity?"

I hope that misspelling did not throw you off too far. I know you need all the help you can get.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#6 May 9, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Dingo / Oneal / Whatever his other Name Were decide to stomp off the scene to pout again, he at least could provide some whacked out bagger website to show where he had been brainwashed at......
Now we're only left with you? The bagger movement has been left in the hands of a homophobe!
Republicans are using the corpses of four brave Americans to raise cash for the warped cause. It wouldn't surprise me that these men were killed in a bagger plot.
Seems Obama was running guns to Syria...... I bet the families want answers and if it takes cash then so be it.....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#7 May 9, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Seems Obama was running guns to Syria...... I bet the families want answers and if it takes cash then so be it.....
lol "seems" and "if it takes cash then so be it" eh Stupid? Glenn Beck & faux are having their way with you. You must like it. They do too. Stupid and carefree. Get off your hands and knees and try walking like a man bitch.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#8 May 9, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>lol "seems" and "if it takes cash then so be it" eh Stupid? Glenn Beck & faux are having their way with you. You must like it. They do too. Stupid and carefree. Get off your hands and knees and try walking like a man bitch.
"a man bitch"
Get that pole out of your rear, Poledancer
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Milford, MI

#9 May 9, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
lol "seems" and "if it takes cash then so be it" eh Stupid? Glenn Beck & faux are having their way with you. You must like it. They do too. Stupid and carefree. Get off your hands and knees and try walking like a man bitch.
You don't posses a vocabulary that is past the sixth grade..... You still working in a factory removing burrs? Monkey boy.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#10 May 9, 2014
you still working on writing yourself back into your grandaddy's will Bitch?
Phil

Oxford, MI

#11 May 9, 2014
pipedream wrote:
you still working on writing yourself back into your grandaddy's will Bitch?
They did increase your meds, didn't they. I bet you can't even make any sense out of what you say. Poor Qboy!!!
Phil

Oxford, MI

#12 May 9, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Before Dingo / Oneal / Whatever his other Name Were decide to stomp off the scene to pout again, he at least could provide some whacked out bagger website to show where he had been brainwashed at......

Now we're only left with you? The bagger movement has been left in the hands of a homophobe!

Republicans are using the corpses of four brave Americans to raise cash for the warped cause. It wouldn't surprise me that these men were killed in a bagger plot.
Here you go!!! You wanted a link. I got a link especially for you....
http://news.yahoo.com/us-syphilis-rate-mostly...

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#13 May 9, 2014
Do you really think that this person would be a good President?
She was a failure at her job as Secretary of State, and resigned early.
Can you trust her to lead our country after that?
First she say's the attacks in Benghazi was just the result of some internet movie, and then she say's it was terrorist's
But she as S.O.S. leader refused to supply support to our people
in Benghazi.
And all she can say about it, is "what does it matter"

Phil

Oxford, MI

#14 Sep 26, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
Do you really think that this person would be a good President?
She was a failure at her job as Secretary of State, and resigned early.
Can you trust her to lead our country after that?
First she say's the attacks in Benghazi was just the result of some internet movie, and then she say's it was terrorist's
But she as S.O.S. leader refused to supply support to our people
in Benghazi.
And all she can say about it, is "what does it matter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ny3bOmey-BEXX
That's funny that she resigned and now Holder resigned. Most of Obama's administration he had in the beginning has resigned. That's gotta tell you something about Obama even though he hired more lobbyists than any other president in history.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#15 Sep 26, 2014
I think that Hilary's comments about Benghazi would be enough to make people not want to vote for her.
Mike

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
I think that Hilary's comments about Benghazi would be enough to make people not want to vote for her.
I thought Obama would not get elected once and he was twice.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#17 Sep 29, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Obama would not get elected once and he was twice.
You cant fix stupid!
They will elect Hillary twice as well.
"What does it matter" will be her campaign slogan, and they will line up to vote for her.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#18 Oct 12, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>You cant fix stupid!
They will elect Hillary twice as well.
"What does it matter" will be her campaign slogan, and they will line up to vote for her.
That is just plain sickening to think of her getting elected!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 1 hr Disco Stu 37
Poor Little Patriots 14 hr Joe Balls 25
Donald Trump has no chance 16 hr Idea Maker 8
News Why micro loans might be key to growing black-o... Tue Oh No You Di-nt 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon Carly 2,652
Brexit is America's advantage Mon RushFan666 3
News More line crews invited to Michigan to rep... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tony 1

Marne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marne Mortgages