Comments
101 - 120 of 204 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2013
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jun 25, 2013
 
Just remember the look on the lesbian protestor's face when Michelle Obama said "I don't do this ..", after she heckled her. The look of utter disgust and arrogance in Michelle Obama's face as she looked down on an awe-struck little Obama voting gay rights activist, who just realized she got duped. Duped for a vote.

That same goggle-eyed, slack-jawed look is going to come across a whole bunch of Obama voters when the reality of what they asked for comes a kickin' at their wallet.

All those fools are going to get from the government is the same disgusted, arrogant glare the lesbian got from Michelle Obama.

You people got duped, and you took us down with you. Liberals will forever be known for allowing the worst piece of legislation get passed despite every attempt by conservatives to warn them.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jun 25, 2013
 
Oneal wrote:
Just remember the look on the lesbian protestor's face when Michelle Obama said "I don't do this ..", after she heckled her. The look of utter disgust and arrogance in Michelle Obama's face as she looked down on an awe-struck little Obama voting gay rights activist, who just realized she got duped. Duped for a vote.
That same goggle-eyed, slack-jawed look is going to come across a whole bunch of Obama voters when the reality of what they asked for comes a kickin' at their wallet.
All those fools are going to get from the government is the same disgusted, arrogant glare the lesbian got from Michelle Obama.
You people got duped, and you took us down with you. Liberals will forever be known for allowing the worst piece of legislation get passed despite every attempt by conservatives to warn them.
This is getting good as they are going to be impacted by producers who will reduce their earnings just to spite them..... They have been mean and non appreciating people..... Screw them. I have paid off most debt and don't care about the collective anymore.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jun 25, 2013
 
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You got $5500 per year per person in your family? It is coming for you..... All your dreams are going to be realized...... What a putz.....
What? You need a new job to pay for your vote? Really! Where is your funny Judge it now...... Bahaaaaa boi....... I am hearing a song now...... Freight train coming your way....... You got no light at the end of your tunnel...... You listen to idiots in University......
Yuuup

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Bob and pipedream must be identical twins
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Bob and Pipe are haters and intolerant...... Way to go libs......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>You got $5500 per year per person in your family? It is coming for you..... All your dreams are going to be realized...... What a putz.....
So many issues......

We could start with the fact that you call someone intolerant and then call them a putz? Sounds like you've cornered the market on intolerance!

Maybe we could discuss the fact that we both have employers that will cover our health insurance. The wife's by contract between her shop and the UAW.

But I think we should discuss the fact that you are posting at 1pm in the afternoon. Gville JimBoi has already said that anyone posting at that time of the day must be an unemployed slacker like he used to be. Can we agree that you should refrain from posting until after he has had the chance to get out of his minimum wage job and stagger home from the bar?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So many issues......
We could start with the fact that you call someone intolerant and then call them a putz? Sounds like you've cornered the market on intolerance!
WTF? We tolerate you putzes every day.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob wrote:
So many issues......
Yes, you do have lots of them.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jun 26, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So many issues......
We could start with the fact that you call someone intolerant and then call them a putz? Sounds like you've cornered the market on intolerance!
Maybe we could discuss the fact that we both have employers that will cover our health insurance. The wife's by contract between her shop and the UAW.
But I think we should discuss the fact that you are posting at 1pm in the afternoon. Gville JimBoi has already said that anyone posting at that time of the day must be an unemployed slacker like he used to be. Can we agree that you should refrain from posting until after he has had the chance to get out of his minimum wage job and stagger home from the bar?
Good for the wife! she is probably the only one who is assured that the company may still pay her health coverage costs. The rest of us? We don't have that assurance because the employers just don't know what is coming donw the pike. For example, are you aware that Obamacare does NOT allow the employers to cover the spouses and dependent children?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
Good for the wife! she is probably the only one who is assured that the company may still pay her health coverage costs.
Until the next contract, anyway. I wouldn't count on anything after that. Unions are on the way out; a dying dinosaur that's outlived its usefulness.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the next contract, anyway. I wouldn't count on anything after that. Unions are on the way out; a dying dinosaur that's outlived its usefulness.
Oh, I totally agree, but I was referring to the "exemptions" that Obama kindly gave the unions from Obamacare. Unless Bobbie the whiner is in a union, he might have a real surprise from his employer.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jun 27, 2013
 
Just remember this is just a step towards one big healthcare system run by the government and who knows maybe a king in a couple years anyway all of who think your company healthcare plan wont go away are fooling yourselves. And you will say but BHO siad we could keep it, but you don't understand the rules are changing..and who rights the rules a drone known as Kathleen Sebelius and her I robot flunkys
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jun 27, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Good for the wife! she is probably the only one who is assured that the company may still pay her health coverage costs. The rest of us? We don't have that assurance because the employers just don't know what is coming donw the pike. For example, are you aware that Obamacare does NOT allow the employers to cover the spouses and dependent children?
The reason you don't have any assurance about your employer has nothing to do what they don't know. It has everything with what you refuse to know!

Your employer looks forward to your continued blind faith that they have anyone's best interest at heart other than their own. It's the same thing when you put your support behind a political party whose only answer to decades of runaway insurance costs is to push for giving the medical profession the chance to escape from malpractice liability.

Is the ACA the perfect answer? Nope!

But your entire party sits back smugly knowing full well that the lowly educated who follow them don't expect them to try to work out any reasonable changes to it. The party of repeal has wasted four years with continued attempts to pass a repeal that isn't going anywhere, and not one measure to make it easier to implement or to make it more affordable.

Please make sure that when the new year arrives that you tell your bosses that you want less hours, less pay, and less benefits.

They're counting on you to make sure that their bottom grows at your expense!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the next contract, anyway. I wouldn't count on anything after that. Unions are on the way out; a dying dinosaur that's outlived its usefulness.
The Chamber of Commerce needs lowly educated drones to ignore the fact that the shrinking of unionized labor in this country has a direct correlation to the growth in the gap between the wealthy and the working class.

I hope that your search for an at-will minimum wage job has given you the satisfaction that a middle class lifestyle used to give others.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you don't have any assurance about your employer has nothing to do what they don't know. It has everything with what you refuse to know!
Your employer looks forward to your continued blind faith that they have anyone's best interest at heart other than their own. It's the same thing when you put your support behind a political party whose only answer to decades of runaway insurance costs is to push for giving the medical profession the chance to escape from malpractice liability.
Is the ACA the perfect answer? Nope!
But your entire party sits back smugly knowing full well that the lowly educated who follow them don't expect them to try to work out any reasonable changes to it. The party of repeal has wasted four years with continued attempts to pass a repeal that isn't going anywhere, and not one measure to make it easier to implement or to make it more affordable.
Please make sure that when the new year arrives that you tell your bosses that you want less hours, less pay, and less benefits.
They're counting on you to make sure that their bottom grows at your expense!
"We got to pass the bill to know what is in it"....... Your leadership is so smart..... A reflection on your politic......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>"We got to pass the bill to know what is in it"....... Your leadership is so smart..... A reflection on your politic......
Of course after more than four years, the Republican leadership still hasn't bothered to read it, understand it, or amend it.

And the drones would rather listen to the Chamber's mouthpiece and will gladly follow suit!

Buy Gold!/ Buy Food Insurance!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course after more than four years, the Republican leadership still hasn't bothered to read it, understand it, or amend it.
And the drones would rather listen to the Chamber's mouthpiece and will gladly follow suit!
Buy Gold!/ Buy Food Insurance!
They know enough about O-Care and their constituency to continue trying to repeal. The republicans offered alternatives all along. You just refuse to accept it in favor of your false reality. Typical.
free thinker

Berkley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob wrote:
the shrinking of unionized labor in this country has a direct correlation to the growth in the gap between the wealthy and the working class.
And unions need useful idiot lemmings such as yourself to continue supporting unions that protect people like this woman:
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/grand_ra...
She represents progressives oh, so well!
Buy KY, Bob...you'll need it in 2014.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Jun 27, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course after more than four years, the Republican leadership still hasn't bothered to read it, understand it, or amend it.
And the drones would rather listen to the Chamber's mouthpiece and will gladly follow suit!
Buy Gold!/ Buy Food Insurance!
Are you at Pappy's again? Careful with walking back to your house..... The O is using LA kids to teach their SS parents about how good the Ocare is..... Another comparison to Hitler youth is now the Obama Youth Core.
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chamber of Commerce needs lowly educated drones to ignore the fact that the shrinking of unionized labor in this country has a direct correlation to the growth in the gap between the wealthy and the working class.
I hope that your search for an at-will minimum wage job has given you the satisfaction that a middle class lifestyle used to give others.
Interesting I've never been part of a union and yet have always been above minimum wage. If your theory is correct than this would not be possible. Maybe you are just an uninformed uneducated person with theories that don't apply to reality.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jun 27, 2013
 
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting I've never been part of a union and yet have always been above minimum wage. If your theory is correct than this would not be possible. Maybe you are just an uninformed uneducated person with theories that don't apply to reality.
Let's see, 22 million Govt workers joining unions and can't be fired for stealing from taxpayers........ Got to unwind that ball

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Marne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Marne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Marne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marne
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••