Senate Passes Budget!

Posted in the Marne Forum

Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Mar 24, 2013
So when can we expect the House agree to this budget so the President can sign it into law?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Bob wrote:
So when can we expect the House agree to this budget so the President can sign it into law?
Maybe never. They passed it by a razor thin 50-49 margin. That should tell you something about what it's worth.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#3 Mar 24, 2013
"The plan calls for nearly $1 trillion in new taxes over the next ten years. The $3.7 trillion blueprint for 2014 was approved on a mostly partisan vote of 50-49, with four Democrats who are up for re-election in red states in 2014 joining Republicans in opposition.

The Senate budget includes $100 billion in upfront infrastructure spending designed to stimulate the economy. It would also fast-track passage of tax increases to raise $975 billion over 10 years. The plan leaves the government with a $566 billion deficit in 10 years, and $5.2 trillion in additional debt over that time, the New York Times reports."

Some budget plan. Increased taxes, increased spending and increaed debt.
Is that really the best they could do?
It wont stand a chance in the House.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Since the Democrats in the Senate couldn't get their majority to go along with it? Probably not ever which is a great thing since despite what Biden and Obama think, we cannot spend ourselves into prosperity.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#5 Mar 24, 2013
The Dems want to take from the Makers again...... Liberty is about gone...... Ocare will finish it off......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Grandville, MI

#6 Mar 24, 2013
The Senate didnt pass a budget,......they passed a joke.!
They should be ashamed of themselves.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe never. They passed it by a razor thin 50-49 margin. That should tell you something about what it's worth.
It tells me that the GOP, aka Grand Obstructionist Party, couldn't filibuster it!
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me that the GOP, aka Grand Obstructionist Party, couldn't filibuster it!
Of course it tells you that since you have zero clue about the published FACT that there were several Democrats who sided with those dreaded Republicans in voting AGAINST this so called "budget" put forth by Dirty Harry and his gang of dirty Dems.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a time clock to punch..... Your fellow Progressives needs your money...... I forgot you get the EITC.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad for America they couldn't. The Grand Obstructionist Party is the only keeping us from having to chant in unison "Viva La Amerika!"

Obama's great "Hope & Change" farce just resulted in yet another volley to spend like drunken monkeys on the tax payers' grand childrens' dime, and you dolts actually have the lack of sense to crow about supporting Barry Hussein Bush.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a time clock to punch..... Your fellow Progressives needs your money...... I forgot you get the EITC.....
No time clock, I just have to log onto the system.

BTW, the only way a person qualifies for the earned income credit is by working for an NFIB member who pays substandard wages.... You can recognize them at any CPAC rally!
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No time clock, I just have to log onto the system.
BTW, the only way a person qualifies for the earned income credit is by working for an NFIB member who pays substandard wages.... You can recognize them at any CPAC rally!
That shows what you know about the EIC. Absolutely nothing!

Grandville, MI

#13 Mar 25, 2013
I think the House should just pass it!
You know,.... sometimes you have to vote for something, before you read the bill, and know whats in it!
Letting the progressives pass this budget could be the best thing that happened for the GOP in years.
When those higher taxes start hitting the middle class in their pocket book, and the debt goes up another %5.6 trillion, people will take notice!
Well, except for Bob, and Ginger,.....they dont pay taxes. But most others will notice the reduction in their paychecks.
Obama can still count on their votes in 2016!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welcome to the new black america 5 hr From The Chief 4
pope-a-dope 7 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 1,492
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... 10 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Putting Christ back in Christmas 11 hr bobolinq 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Wed Trouser Cough 40,169
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... Tue Gville Jim 5
Marne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Marne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Marne News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Marne

Personal Finance